Caramel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
I have made caramel candies for a gazillion years but have never incorporated pot in them. Is there a way to make Cannabis caramels that haven't got that "green taste"? Oil? Cannabutter? Pot-infused rum? Inquiring cooks want to know.

Sounds nummy, I love caramel but I have no idea. If I had to though I would take coconut oil and bring it to a boil and mix kief in with it cook it for a couple of minutes and mix it in with your caramel before is solidifies.

Sounds nummy, I love caramel but I have no idea. If I had to though I would take coconut oil and bring it to a boil and mix kief in with it cook it for a couple of minutes and mix it in with your caramel before is solidifies.
Props. I had thought of different concentrates but kief makes the most sense because it is nothing but glands.

I use that same formula for topical for both my and my wives hands for arthritis plus if you let it melt in your mouth you will get higher that a mo-fo. I am sure you would get the same effect with caramel.

Latest posts

Back