caring for new strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenDayGirl

"Ganja Chickie"
Reaction score
I just found out that I'll be "taking in" some white rhino and purple plants at various stages from veg to flower. my question is I have a strain of flo going in various stages and I'm hoping to put them all in together. veg and flower seperate of course, should the care they all receive be about the same? :confused:

GreenDayGirl said:
I just found out that I'll be "taking in" some white rhino and purple plants at various stages from veg to flower. my question is I have a strain of flo going in various stages and I'm hoping to put them all in together. veg and flower seperate of course, should the care they all receive be about the same? :confused:
Nevermind...I didn't realize my buddy was talking 100+ plants, not for me! :p

hahahahahahahaha, little too much felony in that grow for ya huh. Wow thats a hell of a favor 100 plants. You should see if you can pick out a couple of females though. ;)

He's cutting them down! So I offered to take as many clones as I have space for, he's really good at starts, he just has no patience on the flowering end. Watch out for those ex's is alls I can say!

ha ha greenday dont know how many times ive shifted a buddys flowering grow complete 3-4' x 20+ plants and gave them to another buddy (due to him and her having arguements and her threatening him with the police) his loss last time buddy yeilded over 1.5k from 8 afgan haze cross's......

i to was gutted considering my 20 grow didnt yeild anything near that much.....

same lad can do all the best in veg just they never ever seem to reach full maturity usually mold probs.he just wont take any advice...........

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back