Carmelicious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyh

Reaction score
I have been waiting for the color change in the thc but it has been over ten weeks in flowering. All leaves have turned yellow and dropped off. All thats left is big buds. Should I wait for the color to change or harvest now?

randyh said:
I have been waiting for the color change in the thc but it has been over ten weeks in flowering. All leaves have turned yellow and dropped off. All thats left is big buds. Should I wait for the color to change or harvest now?

If you have no leafs left and just buds, I would cut her down and get it drying. Especially given you have flowered for over ten weeks. Any pics? That would help.

trics dont always ripen on the plant. not often known, not often occurance, but it happens.

id chop her if it stopped growing new pistils and all the hairs have shriveled

:postpicsworthless:
But 10 weeks is more than enough. Go gettum!

You can always take a sample nbud and see how it smokes.

Was your light adequate (5000 lumens per sq ft red spectrum)?

It can happen,

I have a "The Church" at 74 days today and not a single amber on her, everything else is done and dried.

Im chopping her tommorrow.

i chop all my plants before any amber shows.. i like the head high way more than the body stone.. i also tend to think that this is how it should be consumed due to the fact that, when trichs turn amber they start to degrade.. this is from everything i read about it.. i ALWAYS try to harvest when all my trichs are clear to cloudy.. if i see amber i harvet immediately.

Latest posts

Back