Cartman has arrived..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Fair warning right, here comes that fat little grower Carty...hehe. ok, about me... I've gone by Cartman, Cman and Carty.. also, McGyver & Flowerchild...

Always been a smoker, but got the growing bug in 2004 after being disabled a few years and gone thru pill addiction.. I found a site called Planet Skunk and for the 1st year I
was learning so much and making all the mistakes.. getting caught up in the '' Next best thing '' search. From outdoor in chicken coups growing Motarebel genetics to today..

I grow 99% organically, have made a lot of changes like going to LED lighting and a tent.. been a learning curve but man o man am I getting things dialed.... found an awesome
panel light that the plants just love, oxy pots for air trimming roots also part of a new change that seems to be working well..

I took a 4yr break and came back with Auto Flowering.. it was fun and interesting but, being back into regular seeds is getting exciting... plus I have over 30 strains to have some fun
with as I go thru them.. I hope I can add beauty and humor to the site, never take me serious and you cannot hurt my feelings, I can take it... lol.

See ya in the forums..

Welcome Carty and Hey Man...Is every Floridian here or am I mistaken?....you know up here that any more then 3 people hanging together is considered a gang.lol...I put on some of the Thin Mints x GG #4 that you sent this way....hoping for some fire here soon so I`ll keep you posted....summer has me feeling my age here and you know you`ve over done it when you use 1000 litres of water in just one session....take care n stay safe.

Latest posts

Back