Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey All... sorry not been around much.. Pain since 95, depression tends to grab me from time to time and I
simply withdraw.. apologies, but I'll always return once my pitty party is over.. waaaahhhh.. ok, it's over.

Things have been advancing quite a bit here.. Lemon Betty has finished up, as has the Legend OG and Tinman..
The Legend OG is just wonderful but needed to be pushed another week.. the 2 GMOP plants are still in flower
and are at day #67 in these shots taken 2 days ago..

20200908_005022.jpg
20200908_010943.jpg
20200908_005144.jpg
20200908_011052.jpg
20200908_013132 (2).jpg
20200908_013750.jpg

The GMOP was my first Cookies grow and I must say she is a frosty one. and can see me jumping on the band wagon. very happy to say the large one has been preserved as a mother already and her buds are loading up and dreads are forming at the tips while the smaller one is more christmas bulb shaped with some serious stacking going down...
I'd say they have another week to go yet but are stinking big time...

What's up next you ask... okay, so who cares if you didn't gonna tell ya anyway... muwhahaha

My next run of fun had been redecided a few times until I settled on the following..

One Lemon Betty clone.. (In 3gal pot)
Two Oger (Ghost cut) clones. (1 in 3gal pot, 1 in 1 1/2gal pot)
Two Feminized California King (Double Potted) so now in a 3gal pot
Two Feminized Apple Sherbert (Double Potted) going into a 3gal pot.
One Feminized Black Kush Reserve by Carty (Black Lime Reserve/Headband x Humboldts Legend OG)..

20200908_002833.jpg
20200910_010401.jpg

Why thank you sir... I try. this soil is what makes it so easy... Roots Organics..

Looking good carty, looks like a lot of stretch between nodes, as boo asked what are you feeding them?

Thanks man... yeah, some strains stretch more then others.. after this last run I found out the pots I was using was great for vegging the plants, but to flower them out and increase yields, a larger pot is needed for sure after inspecting root balls..

Feeding: Roots Organics mostly. I try to stay as organic as possible, flavor is unreal.. But, I do get a lot of questions about how I get these results.. again, mostly Roots Organics which I found buying a 400w grow kit complete with light, foods, soil etc....

I started with their basic line and have upgraded slowly to their Synthetic Soul line on a few...

All these are Roots Organics line
Synthetic Grow
Synthetic Bloom
Surge
Extreme Serene
Amino Acids
Trinity
HP2
Ancient Amber
Budswell

other additives used:

Cal n Mag by Earth Juice
PK 13/14 by Canna
Big Bud Coco
Roots Excellerator
Roots66
Supa Stiky
Biosis

But it's their soil that really rocks... I break it up by hand as it comes with big clumps of guano.. it's also mixed pretty well with Coco for proper drainage and watering...

Looking great over this way!!!,
I must say them are some beautiful girls.Great job and happy growing to you.Stop in and check out my latest grow journal update,any and all questions are welcome.

Mighty Fine herb plants Good Job Mate
Let me know when we are sparking a few up.
Love to hear smoke reports

Will do Rooster.. a little hint, the winner is GMOP barely over Lemon Betty, but LB was plucked a week earlier too so..
Thanks for the compliments, I hope going back to felt pots returns my larger buds to me...

Looking great over this way!!!,
I must say them are some beautiful girls.Great job and happy growing to you.Stop in and check out my latest grow journal update,any and all questions are welcome.

Yo KYF what's up my friend... thanks so much, wait till you see this 9 day update.. hehe. and I'll be by your thread agin bro, gotta see what your up to, just been in a lot of pain lately and not been doing much..

Carty, lookin' good sir.

Hi Yooper... nice to see ya stop in. I'll have to get more serious about keeping my thread updated as I really appreciate all the interest.. It's actually a lot of work down sizing photos n schtuff... thanks to all for stopping
in and nice to see you again Yooper...

And a Heeeeeer we go...

Note: Due to health reasons I've switched to a soil I've found just down the road at a feed store... some of these were up potted into Foxfarms "Strawberry Fields". and man is this stuff black. called Hippy Soil.. hehe.
otherwise it's a 45min drive one way to get Roots Organics...grrrr.. we'll see how it works as I can do a side by side comparison between the 2 eh?

Photo is a bit washed out near the window, should of turned flash off... this is the smaller clone of the Ogers
Ghost cut
rooted up in my chicken containers.. she'll go over to my buddies as I just don't have room for her now I've got back to larger 3gal felt pots..
20200919_005442.jpg

Ogers Ghost cut, clone.. You can see why she got the new larger pot huh? hehe she is in Roots Organics
with a dressing of the new Foxfarm top few inches now..
20200918_161654.jpg

California King.. was double potted but I yanked one that just looked like crap so why waste the extra
space.. will have to watch her close as she was found in a nug..
20200918_163130.jpg

Lemon Betty S1 clone... one of my favorites now, hoping to increase her yield and will be running her to around 70 days this time instead of 60. sometimes when your out of smoke you cut a wee bit early... lol
20200918_155915.jpg

Using garden velcro comes ina big roll just cut to size... works great to train the plants.... in the photo above you can see where I've use it to support the bamboo stakes, otherwise they'd fall and get stuck in my drain
setup of a floor... doh.
20200918_155929.jpg

And here we have Apple Sherbert S1, double potted.. if the smaller one doesn't perk up she may get culled, for now though I'd hate to waste the plant.. besides pulling them apart like this may work great..
20200918_154500.jpg

Last edited:
I had a little issue with the Oger clones, I put them under the light to soon and had the light to low on all of them forgetting to raise it up to 30" for young plants.. it kind of washed them out.. then thinking it was a need for food I wrongly fed them to early.. after a light flushing and raising the light they've started to rebound during this past week..

So if you see any discoloration, it's dat... only one didn't stress out was the Lemon Betty... her clones are amazing with more bud sites.. running clones just may be my way to go for a while.. so I just gave my partner locally some
LBL Lemon Tree pheno I made a few years back, she grew spears 4ft long almost under my 400w hps light.. and
Snow Leopard S1 breeder seeds.. oh, and one caled, The HOG. he's loving the pheno hunting and is learning how to grow from more then just clones.. had no idea how to even sex a plant.. he's taken advice great and says yields are increasing and slow drying kicks butt... nice to have someone who listens and then sees the changes...

In my other tent:
2 - Tinman x Legend OG
2 - Lemon Betty x Legend OG

I picked out the biggest seeds recently made by accident just to experiment with them in the smaller tent..

20200918_165729.jpg

Latest posts

Back