Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much you guys... sure appreciate the positive comments.. the smoke from all of these is most excellent, just not pulling enough. I always inspect my root balls after the cut and found on these they just needed more room to perform better. This Lemon Betty clone has been topped once and is really gonna produce more pulling her branches apart doing some LST with these new pots.. not to mention double the room.. Really debating on stopping with the seed popping for a bit and just run cuts.. now that I have a handful of strains avail to me sharing with J...

Hoping to see some babies popping up soon in the small tent.. I tossed out ALL the remaining seeds found in current bud stock. The Legend OG I grew from 2 fem'd seeds, one was hermie and also turned hermie on J so we're aborting her completely.. but, I want to try to save this dang Tinman so taking a chance on 2 of her x Legend OG...

but this small tent can really produce better also not having to worry about sexing plants and running clones as well..
Maybe pull one of them to fit this other Oger clone in there to flower out..

oh the fun...

Smoke Report #1

Strain: Lemon Betty
Type: Feminized Seed
Grown: Organically
Smoked: Glass bong gifted by Budmiser
Taken: 60 days flowering time

What a beautiful plant and just no issues with her compared to other strains growing right next to her.. she needs a large pot to perform her best, so nothing under 3gal. She puts off a very nice fruity earthy skunky scent towards the end as she tries to draw attention of any local males.. hehe. slut puppy.

Easy to trim, I just knocked off her large leaf and left the frosty ones on..

Hit #1: She hits you right off with a nice face rush as you hold the hit in for a bit... I say a bit because she does begin to expand nicely pushing your lungs to their limit and finally, exhale and cough.. to m uch because she's not really been cured at all....
Hit #2: Face rush comes on almost immediate before even beginning to hold it in.. expands faster and truly hard to hold in as long but worth it with the nice body rush you get on exhale.. very nice but not over powering where I flop around on the bed... hehe.
Hit #3: What happened. cough. very relaxed now and more pulling on the eyelids then I expected or even wanted.. was hoping this to be my uplifting girl but not in this pheno.. even took her a bit early at milky trichs in hopes of, but her Indica side over powered the Sativa dominance in this strain.. for sure not a Lemon Skunk pheno with elongated leaf structure...

Flavor.... decent but nothing like my Lemon Tree pheno of LBL..
High... couch lock if you do not get up.. lol.

Overall she's a good gal, going to push her a bit longer to like 70 days this time she how wicked she is.. pretty sure it would make her a 2 hit girl..
20200918_172617 (2).jpg

Mr. Carty, I salute your talents. Ya gotta have 2 green thumbs, great growing.

Thanks Yoop... it's nice to finally get to start going thru some of these beans.. but I am supposed to have a bunch of Bubblegum crosses coming form Colorado and just cannot wait to run them. so far nothing yields quite like my LBL
Lemon Tree pheno, getting low on them seeds to as peeps keep asking for them.. lol.

My local bro J is actually listening to my advice and so far his smoke has improved greatly, now time to work on the production side of things.

Ladybug and I were talking today and came to a conclusion, we smoke to much weed.. LMAO. so, is growing more the answer, usually. And to assure a better hassle free type of growing so we know what we are getting, it's time to begin growing some clones in tent #2. I can fit 4 in there nicely in the oxy pots..

The square pots I just bought are working out great so far.. the bamboo sleeves make low stress training a breeze and pulling branches apart so this little panel light can penetrate.. just a few DAYS in I can see a diff.. more photos soon

Keep up the good work Carty

Hi there Big... I'll sure try. funny, part of me misses growing the Autos.. Harvesting every 65 days was nice. we've

even talked about running them in the smaller tent just for that reason...

I'm slowly getting this tent stuff dialed in.. learned last grow the 1.5 and 2gal oxy pots just were not large enough to yield more then a half zip per plant. Nice buds of what was there but just not enough of it...

So I've gone back to 3 gal felt pots for that very reason and doing some LST work to improve yields too...

After some heat damage from having lights to low, the chevroning is going away and all new growth is healthy..

20200923_102458.jpg
20200923_102347.jpg
20200923_102231.jpg
20200923_102441.jpg
20200923_102332.jpg

I
simply withdraw.. apologies, but I'll always return once my pitty party is over.

I do the same thing but recently have found that coming here, playing around with everyone here, helps me when I'm hurting.

You do magnificent work, fellow cultivator! Why do you do the 2 days in dark before another light round? Do you create more trichomes then hit them with the uv?

New ladies looking great!

nice looking plants cartman.

Yarddog has been around me enough to understand I take breaks when I need to but always bounce back.. just having a bad round of sciatic/hip pain lately, up all night sleepy all day.. argh.. lol. thanks as always brother YD for your positive comments...

I do the same thing but recently have found that coming here, playing around with everyone here, helps me when I'm hurting.

You do magnificent work, fellow cultivator! Why do you do the 2 days in dark before another light round? Do you create more trichomes then hit them with the uv?

New ladies looking great!

Your so very right... nothing gets accomplished climbing into a dark hole.. sleep patterns been screwing me the most lately.. trying to shut things off now after midnight trying to force myself to at least rest properly... maybe try to start reading again, really helped get my mind off stuff, but coming here can't hurt and I love helping all the up and coming growers...

Hang in there Brother Carty. 👍

Hey WH... thanks so much, and I realized it's been 10 days since an update.. so, here we go..

My Spider Farmer light is on, and as you can see the daylight spectrum it throws offs doesn't wash out the photos with that yellow glare like HPS does and no blurple like many LED lights put out.. this is what I tribute the rapid growth to..

Rear: Left is Lemon Betty, Right is Ogers Ghost Cut
Front: Left is Apple Sherbert, Right is California King
10 days #1.jpg

Lemon Betty clone.. producing many more budsites as a cutting, great smoke too...
10 day update #2.jpg

Ogers (Ghost Cut)
20201004_102956.jpg

Apple Sherbert
10 day update #4.jpg

California King
10 day update #3.jpg

Clones 2 days old doing just fine without being inside a humidity dome.. Only the California King did not
survive overnight like this and was laying dead on the soil overnight... since she is really bagseed I feel no
big reason to fight hard to keep her around.

The Apple Sherbet I found out its called, not sherbert.. The Sherbert in the mix is a nice versoin of the Cookies
strain...
20201003_233318.jpg

The size difference between these and the ones last time in the smaller pots is no comparison at all.. but, the 2 pots
are a great combo together.. veg for 2wks in the oxy pots and up pot to the felt pots shown here.. 3gal felt, square
with sleeves in outside corners for bamboo stakes.. pulling the Lemon Betty plant apart will increase yields by at least double.
Clones is the next big change I'll be making... been a very long time since I grew just clones and forget how much faster they flower and put on more weight in the end.. cool to having a local partner who can help store plants..

So far, here is our collection in females we rotate into Moms ...

1. GMOP
2. GG#4
3. Ogers (Ghost Cut)
4. JC2 (Super tall Lemony pheno)
5. Star Pupil (Purple Pheno)
6. Lemon Betty
7. Apple Sherbet
8. Long Bottom Leaf

Coming Soon...
Pure Indiana Bubblegum
Bubblegum x Cookies
Sugar Punch x Oaxacan
Purple Punch x Oaxacan

After this no seeds for quite a while.. especially after watching how the 2 clones are out performing the seedling
plants in this grow....

Looking good carty, time to get those jars filled, you can always go back to mad scientist, Did you S1 the lemon betty, like to try that one

Looking good carty, time to get those jars filled, you can always go back to mad scientist, Did you S1 the lemon betty, like to try that one

Yo D what's up.... thanks for the positive vibes, things are for sure changing fast for me and looking so promising..
Clones is for sure the way to go, even though I love popping seeds and looking thru strains, we've found some very good ones to run and now like u said, time to dial stuff in and really get some stash put away like we used to..

Added 2 more cuts of Apple Sherbet to the collection... one is very small and was gonna toss her out but hey, why
not see if she'll root up and is hidden under the canopy of the larger one.... hehe

20201007_121953.jpg

The best I can do is cuts... Lemon Betty is in mom form over at J's house... weather is giving us a break here and shipping isn't far away.. keep in touch and we can get some to ya soon... she is so worth it too....

20201007_114813 (2).jpg

These pots work great too,

PP , GMOP cross or Sugar Punch ? Which was your favorite ?
peace

Easy choice... Sugar Punch by far. GMOP has a nice taste and high, but the Sugar Punch by Sannie rocks.. she's got a
nice stink to her and it passes along thru to the flavor.. Finding the right pheno that tastes good is the secret.. not all have a good taste, might be the GMO..

We will be growing out some seeds of the Sugar Punch x Oaxacan and see if we cannot find an old school stone with it that soars without the sleepy affect.

Smoke Report #1

Strain: Lemon Betty
Type: Feminized Seed
Grown: Organically
Smoked: Glass bong gifted by Budmiser
Taken: 60 days flowering time

What a beautiful plant and just no issues with her compared to other strains growing right next to her.. she needs a large pot to perform her best, so nothing under 3gal. She puts off a very nice fruity earthy skunky scent towards the end as she tries to draw attention of any local males.. hehe. slut puppy.

Easy to trim, I just knocked off her large leaf and left the frosty ones on..

Hit #1: She hits you right off with a nice face rush as you hold the hit in for a bit... I say a bit because she does begin to expand nicely pushing your lungs to their limit and finally, exhale and cough.. to m uch because she's not really been cured at all....
Hit #2: Face rush comes on almost immediate before even beginning to hold it in.. expands faster and truly hard to hold in as long but worth it with the nice body rush you get on exhale.. very nice but not over powering where I flop around on the bed... hehe.
Hit #3: What happened. cough. very relaxed now and more pulling on the eyelids then I expected or even wanted.. was hoping this to be my uplifting girl but not in this pheno.. even took her a bit early at milky trichs in hopes of, but her Indica side over powered the Sativa dominance in this strain.. for sure not a Lemon Skunk pheno with elongated leaf structure...

Flavor.... decent but nothing like my Lemon Tree pheno of LBL..
High... couch lock if you do not get up.. lol.

Overall she's a good gal, going to push her a bit longer to like 70 days this time she how wicked she is.. pretty sure it would make her a 2 hit girl..View attachment 264651
Looks Great Carty, Is Budmiser still around , he may be my old friend

Looks Great Carty, Is Budmiser still around , he may be my old friend

Hey Rooster, oh yeah, he's still around.. he's kind of given up forums for a bit but I still talk to him once a month for 2hrs... we get on the phone and it's a long call.... lol. One of the best people I have the honor to call a friend and would do most anything for him as I owe him so much.... and any friend of his is a friend of mine so hey bro....

I'll tell him you said hello ok....

Just noticed been a bit since I updated these plants.... so first up is

Oger Ghost cut clone taken from my mother....

20201014_165407 (3).jpg
20201014_165420 (3).jpg
20201014_165428 (3).jpg

20201014_165435 (3).jpg

Next the other clone from a mom.... Lemon Betty
20201014_164551 (3).jpg
20201014_164608 (3).jpg
20201014_164617 (3).jpg
20201014_164643 (3).jpg

Now for the ones grown from feminized seeds...

How about the biggest stretchy girl I've run across since JC2..

Apple Sherbet
20201014_170540 (3).jpg
20201014_170618 (3).jpg
20201014_170636 (3).jpg
20201014_170607 (3).jpg

California King
20201014_164156 (3).jpg
20201014_164208 (3).jpg
20201014_164240 (3).jpg

Latest posts

Back