Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The California King is hard to find info on and the single seed came from a bag o weed in the NE...

I'm really like her leaf structure showing a heavy Sativa mix in her, if anyone has info on her please, share..
her growth structure is so perfect with her bottom branches reaching up quickly during transition stretch
that her canopy is almost perfectly even during flower...

I have the Spider Farmer 1000. I love it. It is my first grow. It was easy to set up and my plants are doing good. I have it on full at 11 days. I see this an old post.

Hi Sharon... yeah, not updated this in a bit, guess it's time eh?

The SF1000 is amazing.. when I switched to it from the purple led's my grows tripled in veg and flowering is amazing.. on my 3rd grow with it and I left mine at factory specs and have yet to turn her up. Be sure you keep that light at
24" for veg and in flower slowly lower it down to a foot in the end it says... which is about where mine finish so perfect marriage. I'm in a 2ft x 2.5ft x 7ft Gorilla Tent, love it too... going to have to check out your grow thread then...
cheeers

Wow, I'm totally sorry for dropping the ball on this grow thread.. usually I do weekly updates.. but I promise the wait was worth it, the plants are doing amazingly well.. as you shall see.. peace

These photos are all from Oct 24th..

20201026_105331 (2).jpg
20201024_120918.jpg
20201024_124518.jpg
20201024_185547 (2).jpg
20201024_130552.jpg
20201024_131518.jpg

Hey, thanks, these ladies are stinking up the place... love it.

No surgery yet, booked up thru end of year with Dr's taking time off for holidays weeks at a time leaves few
surgical dates.. so we talked and he did steroid shots in both hips few days apart.. helped a lot and no surgery
after steroid shots for 3mos.. this works out perfect, Surgery in Feb and gives me time to lose the last 25lbs or
so as he wants me to lose additional weight if I can.. I have become a salad shooter dude.... hahahaha.
thanks for asking... wife is having neck surgery very soon so, gotta suck it up and take care of things for a bit...
no worries...

Hi Sharon... yeah, not updated this in a bit, guess it's time eh?

The SF1000 is amazing.. when I switched to it from the purple led's my grows tripled in veg and flowering is amazing.. on my 3rd grow with it and I left mine at factory specs and have yet to turn her up. Be sure you keep that light at
24" for veg and in flower slowly lower it down to a foot in the end it says... which is about where mine finish so perfect marriage. I'm in a 2ft x 2.5ft x 7ft Gorilla Tent, love it too... going to have to check out your grow thread then...
cheeers

Thanks for replying. I don't have any photos to share right now. My camera broke and I still use a landline phone. I wasn't sure about the 24 hours, I had changed it to 24 hours and raised it to 2 feet over the canopy. Everyone has different preferences for the light cycle. I am growing Lemon Haze Autoflowers and they are really taking off.

I see you have hip problems. I do too and just got a steroid shot last week. Is there a strain that helps you better with pain? My next grow I am going with a Indica, but there are so many to choose from.

Hi Sharon.... just had shots in both hips last week also, surgery in Feb hopefully on full hip replacement, then doing the right side after that... ugh. but, supposed to be excellent afterwards... the shots helped me a lot with the chronic pain I had just sitting around....

Some shots just 4 days later..

Lemon Betty day 46
20201104_101012 (3).jpg
20201104_101046 (3).jpg
20201104_101059 (3).jpg
L Betty.JPG
100_0068 (2).JPG
100_0065.JPG

Sometimes the shots help but not everytime for me. That is good you are getting the hip replaced that should reduce a lot of pain and you can do more things. Nice buds, my autoflowers should start budding real soon.

Thanks Pute... wait till this update....looking very purdy..

Sometimes the shots help but not everytime for me. That is good you are getting the hip replaced that should reduce a lot of pain and you can do more things. Nice buds, my autoflowers should start budding real soon.

Hey SP... yeah, I've heard some say a week of relief where some get almost a year. If I can make it thru the holidays I'd be happy... hehe. but heck, any relief is great and it's been a few weeks now and still helping so much.. speaking of Autos... did you know I used to be the Auto King.. not sure why but I just had a touch with autos that made for some really big plants and I actually hauled in quite a bit every 70 days from seed.. and even tho not feminized they sound worthy of growing for sure... be a few weeks, maybe a Christmas grow...

And as promised, a bit of an update...

Apple Sherbet, a bit leafy but man does she put on the weight, her side buds are getting so big and heavy the branches are sagging more each day... oh gee, what a bummer.. hahaha.

Sherbet3.jpg
sherbet4.jpg

One of the very bottom buds off the Apple Sherbet
Sherbet6.jpg

and after a 3rd good flushing and coming down this weekend, Oger "Ghost Cut"
Oger#6.jpg
oger omg 1.jpg
Oger#5.jpg

Sorry no photos of the California King, both ladies went over to my bro's place, one got to tall for my tent
and the other was turned into cuttings.. both plants are beasts in their own way

I
carty where you at bro? don't make me have to text you.
And thanks for doing just that and was nice to hear from you to..

Life has been a little crazy lately and now my wife is having neck surgery on February 5th.. then my left hip. What fun. LoL.

Nuff of that eh? Let's see what ive been up to...hehe

Goat & Monkey seed grow of Lemon Britches... and thanks brother for the very kind donations of seed packs.. and of course my Oger clone on her 3rd go.

Attachments

• 20201230_180235.jpg
    20201230_180235.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 7
Up first is my baby.... Oger "Ghost Cut" , the real deal. Ghost bought a cut from Oregon Kid for a grand $$...
he shared a cut to Stash who then shared it to my buddy Barefrog.. who then seeded it and shared me a few..

The lady that came from this batch of beans is quite amazing and on her 3rd grow getting better each run..
she loves nutrients and best of all.... when you clone her she doesn't need a humidity dome to stay alive or
keep from wilting... a big plus in my book. Matter of fact looking for 1 other that will do this to have my 2 moms..

Ya gotta love my old fashion cloning machine... learned this from Motarebel and it still works so great.. just ordered
me some Dip n Grow, another of my old days stuff... I mean this stuff will root a telephone pole to a rock... it's
amazing. roots in days instead of weeks.

I simply cut a clone off a plant and place in purified water until I need it.. when I do I take a fresh cut right thru a
node region if possible, then I rotate the clone 180 and shave the skin off the other side about an 1" and a half.
then into RR plugs... soon Dip n Grow will be in this routine and really improve things. I presoak the clones
in a mix of Root66 before hand and have them all ready to go...

Attachments

• cloning b.jpg
    cloning b.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 3
  • cloning d.jpg
    cloning d.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 3
  • cloning c.jpg
    cloning c.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Oger double trouble.jpg
    Oger double trouble.jpg