Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Oger an autoflower?

No Mam.... she's a clone grown from seed last year.. a very special plant, ever heard of the "Ghost Cut" of Oger..
quite the story but here is the watered down version ok...

A grower who's handle is "Ghost" bought a cutting from Oregon Kid for $1000 of Oregon Kid's Oger plant and was supposed to never let it out or share it... yeah, NOT. He shared it and somehow it got renamed his Ghost cut...
it wound up in the hands of my good friend Barefrog up in Canada and was now in seed form from a small controlled breeding by first creating fem'd seed stock.. I wound up with his last pk of beans and thru that pack I found her...

This is my 3rd run with her as a clone and she is now in Hawaii & Kentucky as I shared a few cuts with some good
friends.. but I didn't rename them the Carty Oger Cut.... hahahaha. She is flowering up quicker each run as I do
little tricks to improve her each run. this run I super cropped her at 14" tall.. twice the budsites it seems.. nice

plants looking good carty.

Thanks Giggy.... but yet another grow where I started off with 4 plants and ended up with just one... the 2 Lemon
Britches got to 5ft and had to go to a bigger house.. lol.
My Oger cut is amazing though and at day 26 looks just incredible... also, the baby Puna Black Cherry are being
fast sexed, then females will be revegged and cloned.... busy busy..

Oger 26 c (2).jpg

Oger 26 b (3).jpg

BC 1.jpg
BC 4.jpg
BC 6.jpg
BC2.jpg

Good luck this cycle Mr Carty

we have the Ghost Express and she is a stinker

also , the ecsd x ogers which leaned heavily towards the Ogers is some excellent smoking herb , the buds were round with most of them bigger than golf balls and hard

cheers

Good luck this cycle Mr Carty

we have the Ghost Express and she is a stinker

also , the ecsd x ogers which leaned heavily towards the Ogers is some excellent smoking herb , the buds were round with most of them bigger than golf balls and hard

cheers

Hey brother, nice to hear from you.. been long while since we chatted eh? Man, I'd love to get ahold of your cut..

Lost mine along with GG #4, NYCD and a few others when my buddy killed 50 clones using the incorrect PH.. used

up instead of down or something adjusting it and fried them in rockwool.. doh. love my simple method and can do

2 or 24 at a time.. I usually stick to 12 to get the best 6.

Everything I've done lately has been a bust and why I stopped posting.. it's embarrassing when you keep harvesting

one plant. So, made a few changes and have a lot going on now and finally proud enough to start posting again..

So thanks for bearing with me during a few growing mishaps..

The Puna was not the best grow either... although I did harvest some seeds (5) from a few nugs hit with PTK...

What do I have going on Atm.. Gorilla Glue #4 and a lone NYCD.. 6 pots in all using oxy pots, which I need 3gal

ones I believe...

Here they are at week #5 in flower...
GG cannopy (2).jpg

The next 3 photos are of the NYCD... all are at 5wks flower, long way to go yet..
nycd at 5wks b (2).jpg
nycd at 5wks c (2).jpg

nycd a (2).jpg

This is 2 GG #4 clones that could be twin sisters... flipped a little to soon, more size would be better...
gg 4 at 5wks 1 and 2 (2).jpg
gg 4 at 5wks b (2).jpg

GG #4 at just 5wks just swell up nicely over the next few weeks... light nutrients, all organic, let the plant do it's own work... the aroma from these is magical, especially if you brush a branch.. omg.
gg 4 at 5wks c (2).jpg
gg4 at 5wks f (2).jpg

Last edited:
Also started some new fem'd seeds in search of a keeper.... CSI Humboldt's Savage Mendo and

Goat & Monkey's Chem TK. after that I've got a few strains from Oldsogcoc I'll be running... sent me 3 tasty

strains, all feminized setting me up for almost the entire next season..

At 1wk old they get a week under the big light to give them a boost start, I place the 5wks old flowering plants
in the 4ft tent under the smaller lights giving them a cloudy week... I love to mimic the great outdoors whenever I can...
1wk CSI.jpg
1wk chem tk 1.jpg
1wk chem tk 1b.jpg
CSI 4.jpg
csi wk old.jpg

3/31..... Birthday of the babies, started them out under 28W LED and T5 with lights up 2ft.....
FNG day 1 (2).jpg

Ya know what I just realized... I'm a few days behind on my weekly update..

At week 2 of veg... up 1st is the 4 CSI genetics, Savage Mendo.. Feminized, (gifted from breeder)

sm1 (2).jpg
sm1 (2).jpg
sm2b.jpg
s mendo 3 (2).jpg
sm4.jpg

2nd... 2 Chem TK by Goat & Monkey Seeds. (Gifted from breeder)

chemtk 1 (2).jpg

chemtk  wk 2 (2).jpg

And one my wife Ladybug planted, non feminized.. Platinum Prime x Dirty Marge. (gifted ?)

pp x dm a (2).jpg
pp x dm up potted.jpg

At 2wks old I do their very 1st trim removing the round cotyledon leaf's and the single leaf set above them just
before the 1st node.. promotes upward growth so plant is not wasting energy on this anymore.. 2nd feeding but
keeping it light and of course, organic having just fed them.....

Surge
Grow
both by Roots Organics, plus added some silicon.. that's it...

Now time to see the flowering ladies who are at 6wks now.... flushed them a little, few days later fed them Big Bud,

the coir version... CNS17 Bloom, Supa Stiky and Zyme by Cyco nutes... and man are they smelling nice..
p1 (2).jpg
p4 (2).jpg
gg #4 (3).jpg

Attachments

• p12 (2).jpg
    p12 (2).jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 5
  • p6 (2).jpg
    p6 (2).jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 2
  • gg4 at 5wks f (2).jpg
    gg4 at 5wks f (2).jpg
    84 KB · Views: 4
  • p9.jpg
    p9.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 3
  • gg 4 at 5wks b (2).jpg
    gg 4 at 5wks b (2).jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 3
  • gg4 6wks  (2).jpg
    gg4 6wks (2).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1
  • gg4 at 5wks b.jpg
    gg4 at 5wks b.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1
looking good bro, hope you find what your looking for in them cherries. i need a good cherry. was told the pj who owns ledseedz has a cherry tart that taste like cherry soda. if he ever gets more stack i'm gonna get a grip of them and maybe his star fighter too.

Looking good Carty. Glad to see you back posting.

Latest posts

Back