Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Carty's Collective

Carty

Cartman
Reaction score
Is the Oger an autoflower?
No Mam.... she's a clone grown from seed last year.. a very special plant, ever heard of the "Ghost Cut" of Oger..
quite the story but here is the watered down version ok...

A grower who's handle is "Ghost" bought a cutting from Oregon Kid for $1000 of Oregon Kid's Oger plant and was supposed to never let it out or share it... yeah, NOT. He shared it and somehow it got renamed his Ghost cut...
it wound up in the hands of my good friend Barefrog up in Canada and was now in seed form from a small controlled breeding by first creating fem'd seed stock.. I wound up with his last pk of beans and thru that pack I found her...

This is my 3rd run with her as a clone and she is now in Hawaii & Kentucky as I shared a few cuts with some good
friends.. but I didn't rename them the Carty Oger Cut.... hahahaha. She is flowering up quicker each run as I do
little tricks to improve her each run. this run I super cropped her at 14" tall.. twice the budsites it seems.. nice

Carty

Cartman
Reaction score
plants looking good carty.
Thanks Giggy.... but yet another grow where I started off with 4 plants and ended up with just one... the 2 Lemon
Britches got to 5ft and had to go to a bigger house.. lol.
My Oger cut is amazing though and at day 26 looks just incredible... also, the baby Puna Black Cherry are being
fast sexed, then females will be revegged and cloned.... busy busy..

Oger 26 c (2).jpg

Oger 26 b (3).jpg

BC 1.jpg
BC 4.jpg
BC 6.jpg
BC2.jpg

bigsur51

Reaction score
Good luck this cycle Mr Carty

we have the Ghost Express and she is a stinker

also , the ecsd x ogers which leaned heavily towards the Ogers is some excellent smoking herb , the buds were round with most of them bigger than golf balls and hard

cheers

Latest posts