Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful what you ask for bro.... hehe. jk.

Hey, check out the beans I got going from oldsogcoc.

durban fire (2).jpg
glazed dosidos 2 b (2).jpg

Something my buddy at Goat & Monkey taught me to do here recently... not supercropping but the way he does it..

I had always waited for mid flower like Soma does it.. Chris does it at height and pinches mid plant just the one time..
doing a few like that this run, will top one... see what they all like... probably cut a few lower branches off and clone them for keepsies just in case they turn out to be wicked...

I know this, they love their new home.

The girls... just lowered the light a few inches..
View attachment 272293
ChemTK x 2. One in a 3gal felt pot...
View attachment 272295

Twin CSI ladies, a little shorter then the others..
View attachment 272296

The taller CSI ladies... 2 tall phenos, 2 shorter phenos...
View attachment 272297View attachment 272294

I top the same way. Results in fat stalk and cola bearing branches. let's the roots develop way more than early top, resulting in much stronger growth. Short, plump and strong!

Bubba

I top the same way. Results in fat stalk and cola bearing branches. let's the roots develop way more than early top, resulting in much stronger growth. Short, plump and strong!

Bubba

Bubba

Exactly... I used to save super cropping for mid flower or later... using this technique early on results in exactly
what Bubba described..

Sometimes when your plants stretch a little to much, you have to bend the girl over... muwahaha.

Just like when pinching, you have to find the sweet spot before you bend her... bend her the wrong way and "snap"
now you have a very large clone in your hand... bend them over, I remove any very large leaf's so they don't pull
on the branch to hard... few days later a knot forms there and she takes off again....

Day 18 (2).jpg..Day 18 b (2).jpg

Savage Mendo has a big stretch on the 1 pheno... gotta be SFV OG dominant...
Day 18 e (2).jpg

Day 18 g (2).jpg

Then the shorter pheno of Savage Mendo... gotta be the daddy dom Mendo pheno..
Day 18 j (2).jpg

ChemTK is a favorite.... her sister was sent over to be a mom...
Day 18 k (2).jpg

When the 2 taller phenos of Savage Mendo get too tall, they were bent at day 18
get bent 2 (2).jpg

bent over twice (2).jpg

Carty i got one of each of the Autos popped and growing outside.👍

Good luck with those old sog beans..some fire for sure

1st time for me so thanks, got big hopes... he keeps texting me saying the Glazed Dosidos is pure fire... got 2 very nice fem'd plants going that look like twins.. still have his Dirty Mary to give a go yet...
looking good bro

Always nice to see my buddy Giggy... depression is over.. life got much better for us and it's amazing how some good
luck can make ya feel.. 3mos no car sux..

Carty i got one of each of the Autos popped and growing outside.👍

Only 1 of each... um, you know those aren't fem'd right? just wanna see ya get a female.. maybe your lucky, hehe.

I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger and loading my 2nd tent up with Autos for a few months... fill some
dang jars up for a bigger stash.. Makes it easier to show your grows proper love because your not in a hurry
to harvest because your out of smoke... hahaha. been there to often, time to change it all...
best of luck and feel free to post up photos here ok...

The Bent over girls are looking amazing... upper leaf was removed to allow light to get to all them budsites..

Attachments

• bendover 2 (2).jpg
    bendover 2 (2).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 7
  • bendover 1b (2).jpg
    bendover 1b (2).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Bud sitess everywhere (2).jpg
    Bud sitess everywhere (2).jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 9
  • csi day 26 (2).jpg
    csi day 26 (2).jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 7
Sometimes when your plants stretch a little to much, you have to bend the girl over... muwahaha.

Just like when pinching, you have to find the sweet spot before you bend her... bend her the wrong way and "snap"
now you have a very large clone in your hand... bend them over, I remove any very large leaf's so they don't pull
on the branch to hard... few days later a knot forms there and she takes off again....

View attachment 273266..View attachment 273267

Savage Mendo has a big stretch on the 1 pheno... gotta be SFV OG dominant...
View attachment 273268
View attachment 273269

Then the shorter pheno of Savage Mendo... gotta be the daddy dom Mendo pheno..
View attachment 273270

ChemTK is a favorite.... her sister was sent over to be a mom...
View attachment 273271

When the 2 taller phenos of Savage Mendo get too tall, they were bent at day 18
View attachment 273272

View attachment 273273
Before you bend them, crush it a little between your thumb and finger. Once squashed a little, you can bend without breaking. Don't worry, the stalk is hollow and will do fine. Normally, I don't even notice any shock, plant just cruises.

Sounds weird, and I cringed watching Kyle Kushman doing it all the way up main stalk, and all the branches. You could hear the crunch.

Once done the area heals and makes a big knotty scar, but that plants stalk really thickened up and it got taller than it's mates.

Bubba

Carty im not sure the Autos are going to make it. They got their ass kicked by all the rain beating the shit out of them. Ive had an umbrella over my C99 hoping for no mold. I checked the buds and so far no signs of pm or mold. If this Plant makes it,,,thats one tough fking plant. Its been raining for two damn weeks with very little sunshine.😳

Carty im not sure the Autos are going to make it. They got their ass kicked by all the rain beating the shit out of them. Ive had an umbrella over my C99 hoping for no mold. I checked the buds and so far no signs of pm or mold. If this Plant makes it,,,thats one tough fking plant. Its been raining for two damn weeks with very little sunshine.😳

Bummer... should start them in 1gal pots until well established, then put into ground...

On your mature plants and the rain... go out to them when you can and give them a really good shaking.. your
gonna have to watch them close atm with all that moisture, but you can beat it. luck

Time for a little update eh?

csi day 26 (2).jpg

Removed the large fan leaf you see to open up line of site to all them buds...
Bud sitess everywhere (2).jpg

Tall pheno of CSI Humboldts' Savage Mendo bent over...
Bendover 1 (2).jpg

ChemTK by Goat & Monkey Seeds "fem'd" should of topped them all

ChemTK budding up (2).jpg

I've got to try some autos one of these times. Have several that were thrown in as freebies. DeeLite the strain is called.
Claims 27%, we'll see about that.

Bubba

You guys know these are not my auto flower plants right? Sorry for any confusion, I started helping a few auto
growers here and began talking about it possibly causing this slight mishap, but these not be autos ok....sowwy.

They are: Savage Mendo by CSI Humboldt Seeds, aka Nspecta. SM - SFV OG x Mendo Purps and man can you
really see the influence the SFV has in it giving them the say exact stretch I seen in LBL...

ChemTK back right, the other 4 are Savage mendo
30 s (2).jpg

Bent this big girl over less then a week ago... seems to of loved it...
30 t (2).jpg
30 u (2).jpg

Shortest pheno of the Savage Mendo, so possible Mendo Purps pheno... getting a fat arse head
30 o (2).jpg

ChemTK by Goat & Monkey Seeds... the other has been turned into a mom...
30 k (2).jpg
30 h (2).jpg
30 f (2).jpg

I have 2 Gorilla Glue Autos growing now. One, the biggest one, is flowering. Gotta keep an eye on the other one. Do not need pollen floating around my tent.

Thanks Guys....

So, have ya'll heard about this: Carty's Oger Cut (Ghost Oger Genetics)

I lost her when we lost 50 cuts to a ph accident over at my bro's house where the moms are kept... from now on
I'll be keeping my own mom of her here..

Luckily I had passed her along to a friend in Ky who got her back to me... and boy is she just as remembered...

Clones up easily with no humidity dome.. roots in days, takes off like crazy and fills in her branches perfectly..

Here they are arrived and prepped in RR plugs on 5/2
20210502_090551.jpg

Here they are in my little custom rooting setup.. used a dome first 24hrs just in case..
20210502_092513.jpg

After 24hrs I removed the top and as usual, not a one wilted and top remained off, LED 28w light 2ft above
cuttings used to root them up.. 5 days 1st two rooted and were sent to Hawaii... I kept these 2.
Oger Mom's (2).jpg

Front one will donate a single cuttings soon to go to my best bro ZeroZero... I'll root it up first and send it
in a 2day shipping pkg.. The smaller one rooted last and is coming along just fine now..
oger mom 3 (2).jpg

My buddy noobfromdixie grew these ones out and just loves it..
Carty's  Oger.jpg

Did a great job also for a newbie huh
Carty's Oger b.jpg

I give you..... Carty's Oger Cut
carty's oger c (1)b.jpg

Latest posts

Back