Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Oger rooted up in that .3 gal oxy pot (which I just love) around the 1st of Dec... on Dec 6th also the 2 seedlings
pushed thru the dirt to come play along..

Attachments

• L Britches 3.jpg
    L Britches 3.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 5
  • L Britches.jpg
    L Britches.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 5
  • L Britches 2.jpg
    L Britches 2.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 5
  • Next run.jpg
    Next run.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Oger Clone (2).jpg
    Oger Clone (2).jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 5
Lets see how they look a week later.. Lemon Britches by G & M Seeds feminized... 2 diff pheno's for sure

Attachments

• LB 1 C.jpg
    LB 1 C.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3
  • LB 1 B.jpg
    LB 1 B.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 4
  • LB 2 A (2).jpg
    LB 2 A (2).jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 3
  • LB 2 C.jpg
    LB 2 C.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Lemon Britches (2).jpg
    Lemon Britches (2).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4
I had also cloned up 2 Star Pupils.. one I killed, the other rooted up after over 2wks... and finicky as all get out...
for sure needed a humidity dome or would wilt within an hour.. by the time I got her into a 3gal felt pot she was
outsized and over shadowed and thus, went to my local partners place, Atilla the Bud... keeps all the moms n stuff
for us... she was just beginning to turn around and new growth looked perfect...

Here she is in the 1st photo, the others are of the Oger cut that rooted up a week before this one did...

Attachments

• S P 2 B (2).jpg
    S P 2 B (2).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Oger day 11.jpg
    Oger day 11.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Oger day 11 s bruise.jpg
    Oger day 11 s bruise.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 5
  • The Girls around day 11 or so (2).jpg
    The Girls around day 11 or so (2).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 3
Here we are at a mix of 2wks for seedlings and star pupil and the Oger few days ahead. and transition time into flowering....

Attachments

• Oger 3a (2).jpg
    Oger 3a (2).jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Oger 3c (2).jpg
    Oger 3c (2).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 4
  • S Pupil 1 clone.jpg
    S Pupil 1 clone.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 4
  • S Pupil 2 up close.jpg
    S Pupil 2 up close.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2wks a  #2 (2).jpg
    2wks a #2 (2).jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 2wks a (2).jpg
    2wks a (2).jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 4
  • LB #1.jpg
    LB #1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2wks b Oger (2).jpg
    2wks b Oger (2).jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2wks c (2).jpg
    2wks c (2).jpg
    141 KB · Views: 2
looking good bor and good to see you around.

Depression is a horrible thing and I've been going thru it again. Sleeping disorder due to chronic pain keeps me on some weird sporadic hours too.. doing much better and hopefully can keep up with 3 sites..

You will most likely enjoy the Ogers...that is some dank weed

Hey Big.... oh I do, and slowly getting her dialed in on her 3rd grow. As a clone she responds much better and
starts to flower faster. she clones up without a humidity dome and quickly too... let me get some new photos
and be back soon...

This huge Lemon Britches had to be bent over and tied down my old fashioned way...
100_0042.JPG
100_0041.JPG
100_0045.JPG

Her sister...
100_0050.JPG

The Oger after some LST work and staking
100_0049.JPG
100_0046.JPG

Seems to of leveled out the canopy just fine and now light clearance is no issue..
100_0052.JPG

sorry to hear that bro, i go through it as well. we all deal with it in different ways. i with draw to myself cause i can get pretty nasty when dealing. i have a lot of anger built up and try to keep the cork in the bottle as best i can. the depression not so much but the anger is hell.

sorry to hear that bro, i go through it as well. we all deal with it in different ways. i with draw to myself cause i can get pretty nasty when dealing. i have a lot of anger built up and try to keep the cork in the bottle as best i can. the depression not so much but the anger is ****.

Thanks man.... so many of us going thru it atm... mine is brought on by chronic pain since 1995.. the emotions come
and go.. and we deal the best we can huh?? luckily I have a wife who really understands me after 33yrs of marriage.

And, a good grow can sure put smiles on your face, hard to belief it's only been 5 days since the last updates... these
Lemon Britches just won't stop stretching... the one I didn't bend over kept right on growing into the light.. LED..

Attachments

• L Britches #2  4ft tall.jpg
    L Britches #2 4ft tall.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4
  • LB 1 LST fighter (2).jpg
    LB 1 LST fighter (2).jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5
  • LB 2 LST (2).jpg
    LB 2 LST (2).jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
  • LB 2 Top (2).jpg
    LB 2 Top (2).jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4
  • LB1 b (2).jpg
    LB1 b (2).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 4
  • LB 2b (2).jpg
    LB 2b (2).jpg
    86 KB · Views: 7
  • Oger before (2).jpg
    Oger before (2).jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Oger after defoiling her (2).jpg
    Oger after defoiling her (2).jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Oger tops (2).jpg
    Oger tops (2).jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 6
About a week in the jars now for the GMOP-

How long do you Burp the jars?

It's amazing how the buds dry seem dry,

but after I sealed again,

they moisten right back up.

waitgame
Like being a kid a couple weeks before Xmas.

I burp untill the buds feel dry and are still a little sticky. Another words they still have a little moisture but not enough to cause mold. I dont want them so dry they are brittle.

I grew an auto lemon haze that was very tall. I finally cut the light back 12/12 to get it to flower even though I didn't have to.

Last edited:
they looking good bro. i know the wife part, we have been married 36 1/2 years now. i couldn't ask for a better one.

Hey Giggy, well congrats to be one of the few to beat us.. hehe. It's great being married to your best friend..
and mine LOVES football, racing fast cars and watching car builds, offroading. etc. and then her inquistive side, the unsolved crimes type stuff.. Also a big help with our hobby.. helps me move things, water etc..
and of course, smoke it.. lol

I burp untill the buds feel dry and are still a little sticky. Another words they still have a little moisture but not enough to cause mold. I dont want them so dry they are brittle.

Couldn't of stated it better... the perfect bud IMHO. thanks WH for chiming in...

I grew an auto lemon haze that was very tall. I finally cut the light back 12/12 to get it to flower even though I didn't have to.

Hey SP.. Me too.. no seriously, and one of my bigger autos was the Lemon Haze auto. and people forget that all autos, well most we make, have photo periods lying dormant in the genetics.. I used to flip my
autos to 12/12 after sex showed, for just 2wks, and it would make them stretch a bit more giving me
better sizing.. and like you the last week or so again to 12/12 to manipulate the buds and finish time a bit..

I was just gifted a bunch of autos to play with, been a while and they are calling me.... haha

Goat & Monkey Seeds..... all I can say is, Holy Crapola Batman..

Been growing for almost 20yrs now and seen many good fast growers, but these genetics take the cake... I took one
of the girls to my buddy's place who has a taller ceiling and 2000w's.. benefit us both. she just refused to stop
growing. Her sister I kept and was bent over and tied down, she eventually broke her tie down loose and began reaching towards the light yet again.. good thing it's LED...

Here she is at a day or so old on December 2nd
L Britches 3.jpg

and again now on Jan 13th..

LB1 b (2) b.jpg

Here they are a few days before the one in back left shot up to 55" tall..
100_0052.JPG

less then a week after tying her down..

BEND OVER eh.jpg

she pulled loose and began upward growth and now with a much larger head on her top..
LB LST pulled loose.jpg

mine helps me smoke. yes being married to your best friend is tops. oh having to rebuild my motor, adding a small cam and oval port heads. was gonna use the peanut port heads to save some money but the exhaust guides are bad, intakes are good. can't see putting money in them so i'm looking for some 781 castings. in case you don't remember it is a 67 rambler on a s10 frame with 454 th400. car with motor should be around 2000 lbs when done. that is till i add ballast to the back so i'll be able to get some traction. plants are looking good bro, have a great weekend.

Nice.... I love Rambler's man.. My dad has been into AMC's for quite a while.. He started off with a 68 AMX and
built a 390 for it that was incredible.. balanced, ported, tuned exhaust... he sold the AMX but kept the motor...
then he bought a 68 AMC Javelin... this is the shorty before they extended the front end to make it look goofy..
It's almost done and is mine when he passes, along with his 37 Ford Truck with flat head v8...

Plants are out growing my grow space again.... Lemon Britches has SFV OG in it and it does get quite big... one I took
over to my buddies how to see just how big it will be... I thought I'd be okay with the other one as I 'd already
bent her over once... she loved it too... hahaha..

yet she broke free from her bondage and shot up again... tonight I bent her over good.. not losing another plant, even though he gives me a lot of smoke so it's all good...

L. Britches 2..jpg

After the LST of bending the main stem, AGAIN, and about 7 others...
your bending it again..jpg

Then my Oger is just amazing at 3wks into flower... next run may just be 4 Oger plants so I can finally get a 4 plant
run completed...
OGER run 3..jpg
Oger buds. (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back