Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer knocking it out of the park Amigo!

ganja on!

Thanks buddy... oh, sending your bro some autos.... no worries.

Just added a nutrient to my selection of goods.. Humboldt's Secret "Flower Stacker". a bit late to get the top
results this grow as you start it week 3 of flowering.. I'm learning instead of a bunch of nutrients, buy better ones
and use less to get the same results..

And, tomorrow is watering/feeding day for everyone.... and photo shoot day..

Here we are at wk3 of veg on the CSI and Goat & Monkey grow... these were flipped on 4/20. so far one has been

up potted.. time to get caught up today..

20210421_092722 (2).jpg
20210421_092737.jpg
20210421_093000.jpg
20210421_093516.jpg
20210421_093535.jpg

As soon as these begin to go thru their big stretch, I'll supercrop them all by pinching the main stem at mid height..
a friend at Goat & Monkey seeds taught me this technique and seemed to work great last time... usually at about
16" is my goal, pinch at 8".. plants go bonkers afterwards... usually do this in veg but didn't work out this grow with starting them under smaller lights and slower growth.... usually at 3wks veg I'd have almost 2ft plants....

Bam.JPG
100_0032 (2).JPG

Something my buddy at Goat & Monkey taught me to do here recently... not supercropping but the way he does it..

I had always waited for mid flower like Soma does it.. Chris does it at height and pinches mid plant just the one time..
doing a few like that this run, will top one... see what they all like... probably cut a few lower branches off and clone them for keepsies just in case they turn out to be wicked...

I know this, they love their new home.

The girls... just lowered the light a few inches..
zip it back up.jpg

ChemTK x 2. One in a 3gal felt pot...
2 G and M chemtk.jpg

Twin CSI ladies, a little shorter then the others..
2 csi twin phenos.jpg

The taller CSI ladies... 2 tall phenos, 2 shorter phenos...
2 csi big phenos.jpg
csi savage mendo.jpg

Time for that weekly update everyone...

Plants were fed and watered as needed... lower larf removed, 2 big enough to make into cuttings... passed them along.. LST has been done to those who needed it..

4 Savage Mendo.. 2 tall pheno types, 2 short... and 2
Girls week 1 flower.jpg

2 ChemTK GIRLS.. on left in Oxy pot, on right in Felt pot...
ChemTK twins.jpg

The ChemTK in the Oxy Pot... think I'll invest in these in the 2gal version..
chemtk lady.jpg

The ChemTK in 3gal felt pot, now a mom over at my buddy Atilla's place...
ChemTK flwr wk1.jpg

One of the taller pheno's of Savage Mendo, for sure showing the SFV OG side of things... which I love..
savage mendo wk 1.jpg

My Oger is back.... nice when you pass your favorite plant out to help a noob of a buddy get started.. but especially so when the love gets back to ya when you lose your mom.. thanks NFD, your a lifesaver... hehe

Method taught to my 15yrs ago by Motarebel... I've run up to 4 of these with 6 in each @ 99% success..
cr b.jpg

As the trimmed leaf tips go yellow, it's the first sign of the clone starting to try to root... I use the little carriers
inside just to keep the RR plugs from constantly falling over. 2 products i count on are by Roots Organics
cr c.jpg

Rooted in 4 days using my old chicken container method
c rooted.jpg

I like the structure of the ChemTK more then the Savage mendo who stretches like crazy because it has the

SFV OG in it.. grows very similar to LBL that has the same strain in it.. cool part, even though the node gaps are

large, it seems to fill in nicely towards the end of it's life cycle... fingers crossed this does to..

The coolest part of what I have going on ATM.. I have my Oger back. Lost her when my local buddy lost 50 clones

and the new mom was among them. Got her returned to me from a friend I gifted her out to... and she rooted up

in 4 days and is growing strong.

c ogeer.jpg
Cartys' Oger.jpg

Good job Carty. Man those babies like to grow to the lights.

Thanks... not the greatest photos, so took a few more this morning....

2 Tall phenos in back corners or SFV OG x Mendos called, Savage Mendo.. fem'd seeds from Boo...
Day 18 (2).jpg
Day 18 b (2).jpg

The 2 tall sisters now slowing down upward grown and beginning to fill in at day 18..
Day 18 g (2).jpg

She is the tallest for sure.... gonna leave her be though...
Day 18 e (2).jpg

The 2 shorter pheno types of Savage Mendo...
Day 18 j (2).jpg

Here's all 4 Savage Mendo's with the ChemTK trying to peek inside over on the left, photo bomb totally... lol
Day 18 i (2).jpg

ChemTK by Goat & Monkey seeds gifted to me just because.. thanks bro
Day 18 k (2).jpg

Day 18 L (2).jpg

Having fun for sure, have the next batch coming along just fine too.... and as always, thanks for stopping by
and peeking in me tent...

Cart

Latest posts

Back