Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Mang , she’s about a looker......dank weed to smoke too

feel free to flip them at a foot or two feet tall cause she likes to stretch

let her go until those buds get rock hard and they do get hard , some of the most solid flowers I ever grew , makes for a good profitable yield too , 3-5 lbs a plant outdoors

i found some heavy sativa expression in those ecsd x Ogers seeds this year and she is seeded this year and next years selection should be outstanding

a really good cross to breed with too

14 footers for those who wonder how tall are those girls

GANJA on Br
yeah Mang , she’s about a looker......dank weed to smoke too

feel free to flip them at a foot or two feet tall cause she likes to stretch

let her go until those buds get rock hard and they do get hard , some of the most solid flowers I ever grew , makes for a good profitable yield too , 3-5 lbs a plant outdoors

i found some heavy sativa expression in those ecsd x Ogers seeds this year and she is seeded this year and next years selection should be outstanding

a really good cross to breed with too

14 footers for those who wonder how tall are those girls

GANJA on Brother a Carty!

View attachment 278587
What a big plant BIGsur.... hehe. looks more like 8 to 10lbs to me.. dayum. you can really see the Sativa influence in the leaf structure... at least 60/40. gotta be good daytime smoke.. send me a Zip and I'll let ya know... hehe.
I passed out a few cuts of her to 2 peeps.. she roots up without a dome but would do better with one..
Appreciate the love, but most likely we will blow these up next season outdoors in Az where we can get them
almost this size... got some other stuff going on, just wait...

Looking great brother as usual.

Thanks, I sure appreciate the nice comments... and, I must compliment your growing Sir... especially your win of Bud of the Month in May.. Did you know I created the Gabagoo strain about 5yrs ago.. she's one sticky plant, my wife named it.. Pass the Gabagoo, from Soprano's... it has a big following in Northern Colorado as my buddy has been growing her for years now... Argo's Garden.. he's thinking of making seeds for me taking her to F3..

What you think of her... ?

And hey, lets do an update on things...

The Flowering room, consists of just 3 girls atm. One of my Oger girls, a Starfighter x Vietnamese Black and 2 cuts
of it in one pot...

Starfighter on the right, my Oger on left.. both around day #45 or so.... had a light issue I missed for about a
week or so, dang timers..
100_0108 (2).JPG

Starfighter x Vietnamese Black Indica pheno
100_0104 (2).JPG
100_0102 (2).JPG

My Oger cut... she is now known is Ky as the Best weed they've ever had.. pretty cool. and I can tell ya, at 50 days
she is amazing.. at 65 she is incredible..

100_0105 (2).JPG

2 Starfighter x Vietnamese Black... super ez to root these cuttings..
100_0107 (2).JPG

What a big plant BIGsur.... hehe. looks more like 8 to 10lbs to me.. dayum. you can really see the Sativa influence in the leaf structure... at least 60/40. gotta be good daytime smoke.. send me a Zip and I'll let ya know... hehe.
I passed out a few cuts of her to 2 peeps.. she roots up without a dome but would do better with one..
Appreciate the love, but most likely we will blow these up next season outdoors in Az where we can get them
almost this size... got some other stuff going on, just wait...

Thanks, I sure appreciate the nice comments... and, I must compliment your growing Sir... especially your win of Bud of the Month in May.. Did you know I created the Gabagoo strain about 5yrs ago.. she's one sticky plant, my wife named it.. Pass the Gabagoo, from Soprano's... it has a big following in Northern Colorado as my buddy has been growing her for years now... Argo's Garden.. he's thinking of making seeds for me taking her to F3..

What you think of her... ?
That Gabagoo was some great smoke and was fun to grow bro. You did a great job on that strain. I still have some beans.

That Gabagoo was some great smoke and was fun to grow bro. You did a great job on that strain. I still have some beans.
Oh brother, that makes you the man.. IS there anyway you would try to make some F3 seed stock... Argo said he has some left, sent a bunch.. said it's so loved in his area he has to.. lol. Be nice to have back up eh? if not, dat's cool.. but I can show ya how to make just a few beans and not seed your entire crop by pollen dropping during preflower only ok.... lmk

I'd like to thank my brother Argo for hooking me up with a new food line.... a starter kit by Mills.. a dutch co.

Mills food line.jpg

Carty now sponsored by Weedseedsexpress on this site.. Thanks so much and stay tuned for their 1st
strain...

Yoy have the most beautiful plants , and dang you keep them moving in and out . Great job at doing what yoy do

Oh brother, that makes you the man.. IS there anyway you would try to make some F3 seed stock... Argo said he has some left, sent a bunch.. said it's so loved in his area he has to.. lol. Be nice to have back up eh? if not, dat's cool.. but I can show ya how to make just a few beans and not seed your entire crop by pollen dropping during preflower only ok.... lmk

I'd like to thank my brother Argo for hooking me up with a new food line.... a starter kit by Mills.. a dutch co.

View attachment 278903

Carty now sponsored by Weedseedsexpress on this site.. Thanks so much and stay tuned for their 1st
strain...
Standing by...
Bubba

Brother as soon as I Can grow again I'd be more then glad too.
No worries brother, always have back up plans.. I believe Yooper and Argo are going to try to make beans of Gabagoo, Argo has a following of it in his area and still has beans..

Yoy have the most beautiful plants , and dang you keep them moving in and out . Great job at doing what yoy do
Why thank you very much... Organics may not grow the largest of plants, and a big reason I'm excited about trying the Mills foods, but seem to have less hassles with the plants running organics.. plus it taste better then most ..
Salt foods push the plants harder, but to me really affect the terps.. really appreciate the pop in and especially you taking the time to comment... cheers bro

Standing by...
Bubba
Bubba, sounds like a bro I'd get along great with... thanks for pulling up my friend, I hope you enjoy my works...

Flor tent almost full.JPG

Oger starting to finish
Oger 60 days.JPG

2 Starfighter x Vietnamese Black clones in 3gal felt pot
SF clones LST.JPG

Oger and 2 Gorilla Glue clones....
clones in flower.JPG

The flower tent looked a wee bit different this morning after yesterdays mass evac from the veg tent... hehe

100_0162 (2).JPG

The Oger grows smaller golf ball sized buds when flipped early... veg'd for 2mos she grows 3ft spears...
very versatile plant for sure... one of the clones is Oger, other 2 are GG. 2 Black Kashmir front right, back right are the 2 D'Grape Fire...

Well damnit..... these timers screwed me again.. and now I know why the golf ball sized buds.... when a plant gets seeded it stops bud production and the Starfighter x VB was light stressed into self pollinating and seeded both
plants retarding their growth. Turns out the one light was staying on when I thought it was off.... my fault as I believe I bumped the timer. Now I check it every night, yeah, now I check it.. doh. So of course I screwed up my harvest
and kinda looking forward to getting back into Auto's.... 18/6 start to finish if ya want.

With timer issues behind me and new starts ahead of me, no slowing down now.... time for some LST.

Here they are few days ago on the 2nd..
100_0022 (3).JPG

5 clones here, 2 in left corner in one pot... Starfighter x VB..
SF x VB lst work.jpg

SF x VB branch r.jpg
SF x VB branch L.jpg

Oger
Oger clone.jpg

Gorilla Glue
GG clones.jpg

Now for some of Oldsogs gear..... D'Grape Fire. 4 plants in total, 2 singles and a double..

this double potted setup in a 3gal felt pot just had some LST work done on her...
DGF x 2 LST started today.jpg

single potted into 3gal felt pot after ripping her sister out and putting her into her own pot....
DGF z.jpg

The sister I pulled straight up and out ripping the roots... now doing just fine in veg..
DGF a.jpg

And hey, lets do an update on things...

The Flowering room, consists of just 3 girls atm. One of my Oger girls, a Starfighter x Vietnamese Black and 2 cuts
of it in one pot...

Starfighter on the right, my Oger on left.. both around day #45 or so.... had a light issue I missed for about a
week or so, dang timers..
View attachment 278830

Starfighter x Vietnamese Black Indica pheno
View attachment 278831View attachment 278832

My Oger cut... she is now known is Ky as the Best weed they've ever had.. pretty cool. and I can tell ya, at 50 days
she is amazing.. at 65 she is incredible..

View attachment 278833

2 Starfighter x Vietnamese Black... super ez to root these cuttings..
View attachment 278834

Morning Carty, how are you doing? Grow is looking great, Are those Auto's? I'm growing me some Auto's, light system isn't to good. I'm working on that. Have a peaceful day. See, ya, later.:)

hey buddy hope you and ladybug are doing well. sorry to hear about the light problem. i got some expert gorilla going with about two weeks left. you know you take a chance with the gorilla line. found a couple nanners on one, said the heck with it gonna let em go the two weeks and chop.

Morning Carty, how are you doing? Grow is looking great, Are those Auto's? I'm growing me some Auto's, light system isn't to good. I'm working on that. Have a peaceful day. See, ya, later.:)

Thanks for stopping bye... doing great. None of these are auto's, just now getting back into them, myself I love
Auto Flowering and I'm here to prove nice grows and potent plants can be had with them... hehe.
I've been thru the light wringer so to speak... the light I recommend is the Spider Farmer SF1000 for those on a budget... if that is to costly as price has gone up, then I picked up a pair of 40w LED strip lights for less then $50..
you'll see them in my tent in my Auto post I'll be creating soon ok...

hey buddy hope you and ladybug are doing well. sorry to hear about the light problem. i got some expert gorilla going with about two weeks left. you know you take a chance with the gorilla line. found a couple nanners on one, said the heck with it gonna let em go the two weeks and chop.

Hey hey my brother, thanks for asking.. Ladybug is doing great, recovered from her neck surgery and is doing great. next we'll see if the same Dr can fix her back another Dr screwed up... MRI shows more damage he failed to fix and why she is still in pain... but, she's strong and manages to take care of us both...
Nanners with 2wks to go isn't so bad, mine must of happened early for seeds to be viable and dark... it makes the plant almost stop the production of buds and why my Oger stunted so badly.... ugh.

Glad I'll be working some new strains here over the next few grows.... a few already in this mix...
full tent 2.jpg

Luckily this Gorilla Glue has no issues and grows real nice.. sent her to my buddy in Hawaii and he says it's
very good GG but not GG#4... clones real ez and real nice buds...
clones of GG and Oge.jpg

Anyone remember my LBL 'Lemon Tree Pheno' ?? about 4 or 5yrs ago I grew out a pack of LBL sent to me
directly from Loran, thanks brother... Out of them I found a lanky lady who fills in in her own sweet time and,
smells like LEMONS.. I hand pollenated her to make some beans... I have 4 left... doh.
She is dead center in this shot at my partners house, Atilla the Bud.
LBL Lemon Tree pheno, Oger, and others (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back