Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll bet that you use cal-mag

do I win a prize?

Yup, and it was because of one of your comments. the Mills Foods are supposed to be a full regiment of everything your plant needs, except calmag. I picked up some Calmag + FE (Iron). by Envy . I'm also adding on this next grow Miko Mykro to increase root production and nutrient uptake.

The last tent photo looks like you are sponsored by a Race Team LOL
Looking good

Your the first one to get it too.... LOL. vroom vroom biotches..

good to see your still kick'n a$$. i think i have fell in a low, and can't seem to get it right. everything right now is tiny, so i got to make changes again. may be the soil i changed to. i got to dig your addy out so i can send your package. if i can't find it i will text you.

brother, I'd be happy to help you get things switched around.. call me and we'll talk, see what we can do to make it easier on you and be successful. I"m not the greatest grower but do ok..

The photo periods are all being grown over at my bro Atilla the Buds place under 2000w of LED's..

Stopped by yesterday to drop off a flowering photo period for him to blow up and he loaded me up with samples.. knew I should of shown up with baggies and a marker so to label everythng and keep it seperate.. otherwise I get it all in a tupperware dish and it looks like this.. LMAO

Top middle is my Miss Piggy, on the right is D'Grape Fire, left is mostly GG #4. and 3 others to make about 2oz
samples 3..jpg
samples 2..jpg
samples 4..jpg

Miss PIggy.. created her years ago, want her back and here's why
mp 2..jpg

I hear you brother. I had made changes that went the wrong way so I'm going back. Thought I would make is easier but it didn't. I haven't forgotten you, I have been busy. Will get that out to you here soon.

Yeah.. I've learned I think that with a small setup and running photo periods your truly better off running clones..
seeds leave to much room for error & loss, hermies, etc...

And no worries.. I gifted away almost all my seeds over the past year, and seems like whenever I do that it comes back on my 10 fold.. then I share it all again. I used to sit in thouasands of seeds and thought, *** , these are doing nobody any good sitting in a fridge..

Arrivals started with the 300 Super Skunk F5 seeds from Diggy Soze up in Mass..

Today
Seeds arrived.jpg

thanks Airbone my desert brother... next run at the bigger house

Hey Giggy... do you still talk to Gardentroll and them.. he has my Miss Piggy in original form and my Gabagoo.. was thinking of dropping him a letter as I have the addy to the Vault still.. would love to get my Autos back, at least a few
of each.. All I'd need then is my Blue Vangoo I made using Stitch's Kush Van Stitch.. one wicked Auto strain

I went and checked your list.
Gabagoo #2 auto 38
Gabagoo #4 auto 45
Celtics stone 60
Blue Vangoo f2 19
Mango diesel 35
Emerald bay pumps 30
Tutenkharm king tut 30
Chocolate trip 20
Ww x ak47 60
Ww x skunk #1 40
Monster cookies 30
A. Gold f3 40
Moroccan for 10
Luix lavender x ak47 5
Blue dream 3
Lui x c99 6
Mendo pumps x ecsd 30
Lbl f2 70

Nice list brother.

And those are all seed stock donations I made to a site.. be nice to get just a few back, which was the whole idea.

Hey Giggy, shoot me the new addy on the site.. I'll talk to them but thanks brother.. here is what I"d love back..
and of course, not all of them but just a grip of each 10.

Gabagoo #2 & #4
Blue Vangoo
LBL F2 (Lemon Tree pheno I believe)

Tell GT I'd be glad to cover freight if need be and you have my addy, feel free to give it to GT as I trust him fully..

Bro, to get them Autos back would just tickle me to death. Especially the BV..

You should grab some of the Celtic Stone when you can, great smoke and no longer available anywhere..

thanks man

Thanks for your help Evil Giggy.... hahaha.

The Auto Blueberry plants started to pop up 24hrs after planting.. 3 of 5 are up and the other 2 are knuckling..

After my last fiasco I decided I need to follow a feeding chart, so I say down and made one using Mills Foods feed
chart for "Light" feeding as autos just don't require as much food.
But I also discovered in last grow that Mills foods needs calmag added..

Here is my new chart..

feeding chart.jpg

I really owe you one Giggy.. been chatting with Gardentroll off n on all day. Forget he's as banged up as I am.. the
cool part is he missed me as much as I missed him. Invited me to the site and, is sending me not just some of my
autos back, but all 108. The coolest part is he actually has some of my Blue Vangoo, the strain I used Kush Van Stitch in from breeder Stitch and she is unreal. very excited about this, you have no idea. Not always easy for people like me to come up with extra $$ for seed purchases and why I usually flung some pollen.

Hopefully up next, some of my gear. woot woot.
Gabagoo #2 auto 38
Gabagoo #4 auto 45
Blue Vangoo f2 19

That Gabagoo was some good smoke brother and I loved growing it. Hope you get a lot of beans because I would love a few more of those to grow if possible.

That Gabagoo was some good smoke brother and I loved growing it. Hope you get a lot of beans because I would love a few more of those to grow if possible.

Good news man. Just got email and yes, GT is returning ALL my autos back to me. I'll have a few 12pks to share. Plus I intend on getting back into breeding autos.

Awesome. Your the Auto guru brother.

I wish... lol Although I am doing my best to make a come back. Never should of strayed from the Auto Flower, she
is my calling.. getting these beans returned to me has relit my fire to brother. besides the Gabagoo I'm getting my
Blue Vangoo back. It has Kush Van Stitch in it by breeder Stitch and is incredible. nice size to her to.

Send you a 12pk of Gabagoo #4 and 6 Blue Vangoo ok. need to make more BV soon as I can.

The Blueberry I got from Alaskagrown pulls in 4oz being grown outside up there.. if I can average half of that each
plant indoors I'd be happy..

I tell ya what WH. these plants look amazing for just 9 days and I found out the Haze in the mix is Neville's Haze..

Always good to actually talk face to face with someone yo have been typing to for years.

Have a great visit... known him a long time and never met either.. lol

Gotta love the love from a friend.. especially when he is the Absolute BEST grower you know. I call him The Mad Scientist because this brother tests it all like a chemist. Slow dries for 3wks, if plant allows it to go that long.... then,
it's into jars until the nose says it's ready to partake, this is where the boss steps in.. yup, his wife. this usually intails
a 4mos cure in jars until she says it is ready to consume.

The love of a slow dry is incomparable to all others. I've seen growers spend 4mos vegging monster plants, create some beautiful buds on camera.. only to fast dry it with dehumidifiers and fans blowing hard on the plants.. for
some reason for them it's all about rushing it at this point. Slow dry for me takes about 2wks, and that's hanging
it in spare bathroom as a full plant with small fan oscillating air ..

Grown by digger... this is the 1st plant I've wanted to call the guy up and beg for cuttings of..

Grape Creme Cake
gcc4 (2).jpg

gcc5 (2).jpg

grape creme cake (2).jpg

Never heard of this beauty... Gary Payton ? but wow, talk about a stink. Uplifting find a project weed.

Gary Payton b (2).jpg

Gary Payton is unreal.jpg

Wife's favorite from digger was his Santa Cruz " Blue Dream "

bdream3 (2).jpg

blue dream (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back