Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice buds bro. i'm in early flower and looking forward to the finish cause my stock is gone due to a couple bad grows. i seem to be back on track for now. i need to pop some more beans so i can get it in order again. i got a package here for you that's got to go out. bet you thought i forgot you, no but things got a little wild around here. i'll see if i can get it out this week.

Nah bro. I knew you'd eventually get to it. Been busy myself getting a new grow started with a new line of Autos by Berzerk Seeds

Finally got them into dirt and in tent.

And a really weird thing, been dreaming of better lighting lately and Mars Hydro comes to my rescue. Things are changing fast
and getting better by the day

Sent out a bunch of seeds to friends, so if you were on the list watch your mail in a few days as they left here an
hour ago.. 14 sent out across the nation and then some.
Be growing a bunch myself indoor and out.

The Autos are doing great... real happy with the gifts from Alaskagrown....
gamhazn day 30.jpg

Bro.... look what she's done in 8 days..

Blueberry.jpg
Blueberry Auto by AK.jpg

She's a big girl... and hopefully is seeded by the Gambian F7 x Neville's Haze F3 I'm running. saved the male
and tried to hand paint this girl, we'll see.
Look at them big fan leaf's too... really gonna have to FIM cut her to slow down upward growth and get her
to start filling out better.. about a month old here and looks to be slow flowering compared to the other cross

brother. Good. So far I'm on track for a decent grow, I hope I keep it that way too.

Right on bro... I got more seeds, Autos too... so if I can ever help ya out bro just hit me up... appreciate the cookies
man... hehe.

Anyone remember my Oger Ghost cut I grew out... seeds were from Barefrog who traced them back to Oregon Kid
himself.
Grew her out a few times then gifted her to a talented newbie up in KY who is simply killing it with her, I ever need
her back he sends me cuts. which he has and while growing her out hit her with Starfighter x Vietnamese Black and made just 10 seeds calling it Black Oger..

Meet the new Mom of Black Oger

Blk Oger Mom..jpg
Black Oger cut..jpg
bom buds (2).jpg
bo4..jpg
bo3..jpg
bom buds (2).jpg

Anyone remember my Oger Ghost cut I grew out... seeds were from Barefrog who traced them back to Oregon Kid
himself.
Grew her out a few times then gifted her to a talented newbie up in KY who is simply killing it with her, I ever need
her back he sends me cuts. which he has and while growing her out hit her with Starfighter x Vietnamese Black and made just 10 seeds calling it Black Oger..

Meet the new Mom of Black Oger

View attachment 289817View attachment 289818View attachment 289819View attachment 289820View attachment 289821View attachment 289822

Looking yummy Carty. :cool:

I'll be right over for testing.😁

Wow. I just noticed the background. It's like your in my kitchen. Except I painted the cabinets white. They use too look just like that.😳

Um... not my kitchen. That's my partner Atilla's house.. nice to have someone local to share all my excess seeds with. He enjoys getting all the variety of tastes and gives me smoke whenever I need it. just laid 2 zips on me from gear we share..

Anyone remember my Oger.. she was accidentally hit by Starfighter x Vietnamese Black, an unreal cross in it's own right. But, by mixing the 2 and calling it Black Oger of Manidoog. She performs like her name says.. a beast.

Black Oger by Carty...jpg
Black Oger by Cart,.jpg

Her branches fill up all the way, this is a mom he flipped after taking a bunch of cuttings off of her.
The smoke is so excellent.. the Oger (Ghost Cut via Wesos, then Barefrog) was awesome in her own accord..

Up next. I gave a bunch of these seeds out, so if you have them, grow them because this is just a dang beautiful plant, was not a mom, she just gets that big. buds are hard as a rock and have a ways to go yet. I see stacking in her near future.. good portion of her filled in base is not shown here too...

Super Skunk F5 (2).jpg

I gifted these seeds to Atilla over 8yrs ago he said. lol McFlurry
McFlurry.jpg
McFlurry getting close..jpg

Sorry, lights were on so not all photos could be repaired by my cheap free program.. lol

A while back I was sent some Oaxacan pollen, shared it and his did not take. So, I hit a Purple Punch with it and wound up with less then 10 seeds. this is one of the females Atilla found in seeds I shared to him.. look at the Sativa
in her.. she's gonna be long flowering girl..

Purple Punch female x Oaxacan Pollen from the highlands
Oaxacan x Purple Punch by Carty..jpg

on her left is the Super Skunk F5 from Diggy Soze

Blue Angel by Goat & Monkey Seeds... brought these over to Atilla's a week ago. 1 of 5
Blue Angel...jpg

Ultimate OG by Goat & Monkey
G&M seeds...jpg

Dumb question... Are all of those Autos? (Coffee and Pinch Hitter both fired up this AM, Sorry Carty) Still.. Man, Wow.

Actually only a few autos are tucked in there.. no, this is my partners house.. I gift him a bunch of seeds, for years now, and he grows them out. Past year we've come together and we both benefit, plus he's a great friend of 15yrs..
Atilla the Bud is his handle. these are all at his house, some I"ve taken over to him, most he's started from seeds or cloning what we love..

Same here!

Come on over guys... we'll get blazed up and head down to the pool for a swim... have a nice billiard room nobody uses.. sweet gig living in a 55+ park at 58. we're the young couple here.. hahaha.

we got some
Kush
g&m seeds plant 2b.jpg

Gorilla Glue

oldsog c.jpg

Ultimate OG by Goat & Monkey Seeds... Hells Angels OG x
Hells Angels OG..jpg
shredding Goat & Monkies.jpg
up close c.jpg

Latest posts

Back