Carty's Collective

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a separate thread for my Autos... but here is a peek of the ones I screwed up and are recovering... my new light was a bit to close and cranked up to high and kind of washed them out a bit.. flush n feed and slowly color is coming back into them..

Kitchen time, inspect plants, feed them all and clean the room...
cooking lol.jpg

Berserker Auto
Berserk Auto def arrrrgh.jpg

Ber A.jpg

Ber B.jpg

Gambian F7 Auto
Gambian F7 deficincies arrghhh.jpg

Gambian F7 stinky girl.jpg

Gambian F7 stinks bad.jpg

Since these autos above are being covered on 2 other threads here, I'll reserve this for photos growing both here, but mostly at my partner Atilla's place ..
I gave out a bunch of these Super Skunk f5 seeds.. grow them.
867.jpeg

Comes down Friday night

Since these autos above are being covered on 2 other threads here, I'll reserve this for photos growing both here, but mostly at my partner Atilla's place ..
I gave out a bunch of these Super Skunk f5 seeds.. grow them.
View attachment 296546
Comes down Friday night

boy oh boy , I’d like to see that sumbitch grow outdoors!……3-5 pounder I bet!

The McFlurry ended awesome.. super tight buds and the plant was so heavy holding it out after cutting it down..
produced about a QP .. the Super Skunk was a different story. buds never tightened up and it ended a fluffy bud POS in the end... very heady and IMHO disappointing as heck. If it don't smell like skunk it ain't skunk... eh?

be heading over to Atilla's tomorrow maybe and I"ll try to get some updated shots on the photo periods...

Berserker's Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath is just over 60 days in and getting colorful.. the bud tips are turning almost black.. she's gonna pull in probably 3oz..

20220628_144810.jpg
20220628_171733.jpg
20220628_172012 (2).jpg
20220626_213228 (2).jpg
20220626_213111 (3).jpg
20220626_213140 (2).jpg

more to follow, having upload issues atm..

Just started 8 Trizzler Autos feminized that I'll be leaving in 1gal pots and lollipopping them.. SOG style..

I dropped them in water over night, all sank... dropped them directly into soil and in 2 days all popped up.
very fresh seeds for sure.. stay tuned..

Latest posts

Back