Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a peek at the girls...

Tonight and few days ago I fed them hard using Overdrive and PK by Mills.. they seem to handle this mix very well and no burn... the results are buds that are swelling up nicely and beginning to show some spikes of color...
this was their last feed and now the flushing and fading begins... water only as I have no carbs or they'd get that mixed in the first week of flushing....
IMG_20231115_210607.jpg
IMG_20231115_210617.jpg
IMG_20231115_210800.jpg
IMG_20231115_210805.jpg

Now you know why I'm sending you some of his works dude... and seeds are feminized so it's all about da ladies. send you a few to check out as oldsog and I talked about you and all you have to offer up as far as strains and your eye for breeding. He values our opinion bro, I helped him get his Destroyer dialed in, same one Matt was working on this Blue Destroyer.
The one of these was topped and she is actually going to pull a bit more in the end and buds are fatter..

Last night I started them all on Overdrive.... a bud finisher used late in bloom... put her and the Auto Flower
Grape Walker Kush on it.. she'll finish first I think..
View attachment 345991View attachment 345992
Pretty

Thanks all... 3 left, 2 Autos came down... nothing to write home about on those... but this last girl is incredible and the 2 photo period Blue Destroyer from G&M....
Flushing continues and the fade has begun.. probably end of month..

@Mars Hydro I may have full filled my contract with Mars Hydro regarding this light I love so much..
I've not had one single problem with the TSW-2000 they sent me and the filter/fan combo does a great job keeping both tents odor free.. Thank you to all the Reps I spoke with over the past year+ ..
So be sure to check out their products, I hope one day to upgrade to a professional grade light....

Another finished product grown by this light.... the dimmer switch allows me to give my plants what I call
cloudy days by turning the light down to half strength for a day or 2....

IMG_20231201_001810.jpg

@Mars Hydro I may have full filled my contract with Mars Hydro regarding this light I love so much..
I've not had one single problem with the TSW-2000 they sent me and the filter/fan combo does a great job keeping both tents odor free.. Thank you to all the Reps I spoke with over the past year+ ..
So be sure to check out their products, I hope one day to upgrade to a professional grade light....

Another finished product grown by this light.... the dimmer switch allows me to give my plants what I call
cloudy days by turning the light down to half strength for a day or 2....

View attachment 347903
How often do you dim it and when ?????

How often do you dim it and when ?????
No schedule really... I mean, how often do you have cloudy weather right.. not being a smart ass, ligit question... it's very random.. and I'll run it for 2 days and back up to full... plants respond to it quite well..
not really stressing them this way either. And one some days I flush them, they'll go into the stand up shower and drain while getting that weird bathroom window light.. I'm very unique in how I approach things and thinking out of the box...
I do all these things still learning what these plants can do, handle and respond to..
IMG_20231129_234212.jpg

I'm still flushing this girl.... she is very slowly finishing up and still plumping and putting on weight... tonight she had 2 gallons of filtered water run thru her as I did 2 nights ago... yellow leafs are just falling off of her as she used up their nutrients. not seeing the reds or oranges yet... get a shot soon...

Beautiful Carty. Ya bastard. I'm jealous .🤪

Latest posts

Back