Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got me some seeds believe it or not.
GMOs Zkittles Auto Fem girl I grew from seed and Cartys Mr Magoo I grew from seed that was a boy. Planted one seed and now I have a Zkittles Magoo.😁

Remember the Zkittles Auto Fem I had that my dog chewed on. Well it got about 12" tall and was pretty much one big Cola.
The Mr Magoo was a boy. The Zkittles was way ahead of it and was a couple weeks from harvest before the boys balls of Mr Magoo was ready.
So I figured it was too late to try and pollinate the Zkittles but I did it anyway. So a couple weeks later I check the Zkittles and it was trying to produce seeds. So I said fk it. I left that Zkittles in the ground until it had died and was pretty much dry, probably a little over 2 weeks. Pulled it up and checked the seeds and they were a pale color with a hint of green. I said fk,,they aren't going to be worth a shit because the Zkittles was to far along.
Anyway I plucked one of the seeds off and stuck in the ground with my onions. That was two weeks ago. Guess what I found today.

1659407202903.png

Alryt m8 sorry been a while I've been flat out. Check this girl out. One my own yokes and well she a big mofo top is all I done she's under a ts3000 and I have a few more 50ltr pots ready to rock. Really not sure what to put in fs would love something really exotic yano. Maybe have to have a look. I'm stoned clean out everyday I got a new car and been smoking a j 200miles from home lol 4500 miles in 3 weeks fs 😅 will get some more pics up I hope ur keepin well and girls doing good lad can't wait to.see more bruv

Attachments

• 20220802_195209.jpg
    20220802_195209.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Time for a nice update... and these photos are from 5 days ago... the growth since is amazing.. but you'll have to wait a bit..

Silly Rabbit back left, all the rest are Trizzler F2's
Tent B.jpg
Trizzler budding up (2).jpg
Trizzler buds galore (2).jpg
Trizzler just beautiful (2).jpg

This was the last one I up potted, I left 2 in 1gal pots as a test... don't care for it.. so this one I leaf stripped about 8 days ago.. lets see how she turns out. most of the other I"ve let go all naturale, cept one was topped.. more testing.
Trizzler leaf stripped (2).jpg

Tent A... the Big Cheese Off...
Cheese Off begins.jpg

company, 2 Trizzler f2's in 1gal pots.jpg

A Mephisto Strain of fem's gifted to me by Dr Gonzo, my new Dude Bro and fellow adventurer of autos..
Canna Cheese 1:1 x CDLC should be nice meds
C 2c.jpg
C 1c.jpg

A strain by a fellow pollen slinger like myself, with much more experience though.. Repins Fem's..
Widow Cheese Berry
C 3c.jpg
C 4c.jpg

Always 1 that has trouble shucking the shell, but I try to let the plant fight thru it alone.. makes it tough.. lol

we really like the cheese weed , got some beans a long time ago from Brother barefoot that were Columbian Red x UK Cheese aka Red Cheese

some Of the best tasting and smelling weed we’ve come across in a long time..last grew it two seasons ago and I think there is a sack of it in the freezer

got some more seeds too

Got me some seeds believe it or not.
GMOs Zkittles Auto Fem girl I grew from seed and Cartys Mr Magoo I grew from seed that was a boy. Planted one seed and now I have a Zkittles Magoo.😁

Remember the Zkittles Auto Fem I had that my dog chewed on. Well it got about 12" tall and was pretty much one big Cola.
The Mr Magoo was a boy. The Zkittles was way ahead of it and was a couple weeks from harvest before the boys balls of Mr Magoo was ready.
So I figured it was too late to try and pollinate the Zkittles but I did it anyway. So a couple weeks later I check the Zkittles and it was trying to produce seeds. So I said fk it. I left that Zkittles in the ground until it had died and was pretty much dry, probably a little over 2 weeks. Pulled it up and checked the seeds and they were a pale color with a hint of green. I said fk,,they aren't going to be worth a shit because the Zkittles was to far along.
Anyway I plucked one of the seeds off and stuck in the ground with my onions. That was two weeks ago. Guess what I found today.

View attachment 304823
That's a pretty picture.:cool: Way to go.

Hey everyone...
I'm fresh out of the hospital since Sat am... my right hip has been replaced and my bionics are coming along fine.. muwahaha. my right leg is straight again, Dr said it was the most difficult hip he's ever done..
my pelvis was actually tilted and he performed miracles. Pain was pretty bad first 2 days but now it's down
to about where it was before surgery.. I think dealing with that chronic pain for the past 5yrs is making this a little more tolerable..

my poor body.jpg

33 Staples in total, even with the 60lbs of weight loss, I'm still a big dude.. and the more research I did regarding hip replacement, the more it said, scar size depends on person size and my hip being so bad he needed room to get it in properly.. so I'm okay with that..

I may not post quite as much for a bit ok.. but I'll try weekly ok..

Welcome back Carty. Hope your recovery is quick and painless as possible. From your posts, looks like you're already up and mobile. That's always been the key for me after surgery. No hips replaced yet, but it's in my future for sure.

Gonna call you the Six Dollar Man,,I mean Six Million Dollar Man.😁
Glad to hear your all fixed up brother Carty.👍
Ya Mean
The 6 Million Dollar CartMan LOL
WELCOME BACK CARTY Good to be back home I bet,
You will be up and around in no time .
1660649800933.png

OH NO He's going to eat The Feet

Last edited:
Hey everyone...
I'm fresh out of the hospital since Sat am... my right hip has been replaced and my bionics are coming along fine.. muwahaha. my right leg is straight again, Dr said it was the most difficult hip he's ever done..
my pelvis was actually tilted and he performed miracles. Pain was pretty bad first 2 days but now it's down
to about where it was before surgery.. I think dealing with that chronic pain for the past 5yrs is making this a little more tolerable..

View attachment 306210

33 Staples in total, even with the 60lbs of weight loss, I'm still a big dude.. and the more research I did regarding hip replacement, the more it said, scar size depends on person size and my hip being so bad he needed room to get it in properly.. so I'm okay with that..

I may not post quite as much for a bit ok.. but I'll try weekly ok..
So glad you are home and on the mend now. Sending good vibes for a quick recovery 💕

Latest posts

Back