Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

Carty

Mars Hydro Tester
Reaction score
New babies to replace 2wk old babies... hahaha.. bad soil burn baby.. haha. so I started over because Carty don't
play with no stunted plants and as we all know, the 1st 2wks of a plants life dictates so much of it's growth characteristics... so when you have planty of seeds, start over people.. sometimes ya just gotta know when to walk away..

So, the Halloween Spook Off is, well, Off.... instead, I got mad and put down 8 feminized seedlings, all 8 popped up.

I also went back to starting babies in 1gal pots.. here's what is what in my Auto world atm..
2 - Fem'd Marathon OG by Berserker Seeds
2 - Fem'd Sour Crack x Blackstrap
4 - Fem'd Black Cream

Top 4 were born yesterday, the 16th... the 4 Black Cream pushing up tonight quite well.. so th 17th..
8 Feminized Autos.jpg

2 Marathon OG born Sept 16.jpg

2 Sour Crack x Blackstrap born Sept 16.jpg

Carty

Mars Hydro Tester
Reaction score
Pulling up a chair brother.
I can always count on you bro.... to many just want to click like these days. but that's ok too..

Things are coming along so much better since the restart.. Starting some new foods that just arrived, going non organic for 1st time in years really.... top rated ph perfect 3part.. let's see if changes are for the good....

Update soon

The flowering girls.... 1 that was not topped came down, the 3 topped plants were retarded by at least 2wks by topping them, plus, my mistake of underwatering hasn't helped the situation one bit... grrrrr...

Repins12's creation of Widow Berry Cheesecake

Repins 2  line of sight done.jpg

R2 (2).jpg

Mephisto Canna Cheese x Crem de la Chem
Mephisto 1.jpg

Her sister already chopped down
mEPHisto Cheese.jpg

Mephisto Canna Cheese x CDLC.jpg

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
I am giving the AN pH perfect nutes a try now my self. My take after about 6 weeks after going by their feeding chart(equal amounts of all 3 from veg thru harvest) has given me nute burn. The plants(my Freakshow plants) turned a nice dark green after about a week after being light green for most of their lives. I think backing off a bit on the grow nute is needed during flower(which makes sense but doesn’t jibe with their feeding chart). One of the Freaks was dark green and shiny which I believe also indicates nitrogen toxicity and it’s pistils are even greenish. I am not being very scientific since I don’t have a controlled environment(outdoor grow of a new strain and one ‘planting’ where I have 6 plants in a one gallon pot-yep, you read that right) and I changed back to Roots Organics Green Lite soil mid-veg for the Freaks. Just something of an observation. BTW-my 6-plant-in-a-pot grow is starting to show signs of potassium deficiency but they are root bound terribly.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
I can always count on you bro.... to many just want to click like these days. but that's ok too..

Things are coming along so much better since the restart.. Starting some new foods that just arrived, going non organic for 1st time in years really.... top rated ph perfect 3part.. let's see if changes are for the good....

Update soon

The flowering girls.... 1 that was not topped came down, the 3 topped plants were retarded by at least 2wks by topping them, plus, my mistake of underwatering hasn't helped the situation one bit... grrrrr...

Repins12's creation of Widow Berry Cheesecake

View attachment 309420
View attachment 309421

Mephisto Canna Cheese x Crem de la Chem
View attachment 309422

Her sister already chopped down
View attachment 309423
View attachment 309424
Those ladies are looking gorgeous 😍. Nice work Carty

Latest posts