Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Batman, how are things going for you buddy.. and I appreciate you feeding my Eggo, what, oh Ego..
hahaha.
Do you have a grow thread going yet that I can follow and see how your plants are doing? you get your tent setup yet or still running things in your green house. ?

wishing you the best of luck..
Hey Carty,
Got my tent set up. The grow house just wasn't cutting it. Not enough good weather.
I haven't been in contact for a while as I have been off work due to stress. Haven't had a good run lately. My plants are keeping me going, made quite a few mistakes, corrected most and I am just about to flip my Photo AK47's to flower. Held them as long as I could so the Auto's Cinderevil and Mr Sparkles I got from you could get to the point of flower (as they are all in the one tent) My next grow I will do Auto's on their own so I can do a journal.
I'm Batman, over and out.

carty , why don't you train your colas down horizontal, you can keep them away from the lights and increase your yield...bondage dude, bondage... ;)

carty , why don't you train your colas down horizontal, you can keep them away from the lights and increase your yield...bondage dude, bondage... ;)
My plants can take a lot of bondage keeping them away from the lights I’ve had L shaped colas and S shaped colas but they turned out fine. Some grows just stretch more than others and you gotta do what you gotta do I’ve not lost a plant to bondage yet.

I agree. You could fill the tent wall to wall and keep it half the height with great colas if you trained them. I torture the crap out of my plants to keep them where I want them to stay. Great looking flower so far for sure!!!

I used to bend plants so much over at Planet Skunk days that I changed my name to Bender for a few years.

Problem is room. If all I had in the tent was this beast, I'd do just that, used to call it open SCROGging. but if I do that here, my other 3 plants would never receive light.. sucks. and I've never had an auto go 100 freaken days either. Here she is at day 72.
100_0117 (2).JPG
100_0131 (3).JPG

Topping her worked out great or she'd be huge in height..
100_0110 (2).JPG

100_0109 (2).JPG

Urkle x White Runtz by G&M
100_0112 (2).JPG

100_0113 (2).JPG

D'Grape Fire by Oldsogcoc

Sativa dom.. when I made Gabagoo I had to use the only 3 seeds that were not crushed upon arrival.. out of the 3 all of them were super short Sour60 dominant plants.. so Gabagoo had not been a huge plant.
However, the AK47 Pheno finally showed up to play and BAM.. and she's for sure an auto.. why I call her Beast Mode. I've got about 40 seeds, and the male was a shorter Gabagoo so who knows what will come out. I have Ness doing a test grow here soon.

Sativa dom.. when I made Gabagoo I had to use the only 3 seeds that were not crushed upon arrival.. out of the 3 all of them were super short Sour60 dominant plants.. so Gabagoo had not been a huge plant.
However, the AK47 Pheno finally showed up to play and BAM.. and she's for sure an auto.. why I call her Beast Mode. I've got about 40 seeds, and the male was a shorter Gabagoo so who knows what will come out. I have Ness doing a test grow here soon.
I just checked my tent. 3 out of 4 Cinderevil started to flower, 1 of 1 Mr Sparkles flowering, I have 2 x Photo AK47's Bloody huge just set them to 12/12. See how I go.
Exciting times

Up next.... growing for Matt in his honor and memory.. Be posting here and in a preservation thread I have going..

So far 5 of 6 ECSD x White Runtz have popped up and are green.. waiting for a few of my own testers to come along and play.. STOMP. Gabagoo x Sour Stomper.

Matts Run.jpg
M A.jpg

Last edited:
More recent updates

Molokai Frost #5 by CTG over in Hawaii who donated a cutting to Matt of both is #3 and #5 MK's..
Matt never really released these but they had just passed tester phase.. #5 was his favorite so when he gave me a few seeds I kept 1 feminized for me. and here she is and OMG..

We had talked about hitting a few strains of his with some Jamaican Blue pollen I have from friends in Michigan.. so who knows, may just paint a branch.. she sure is getting big.
Molokai Frost x WR.jpg

2 X 2.5 X 6.7FT TENT.jpg

Exciting times ahead.... Matt will be looking down in you and be sending those positive vibes your way.
Thanks man... I'll put aside some seeds for ya ok. You've earned a bonus pack sir. hahaha. One Love my Brother waaaay across the pond.. I have another 10 strains of Matt's gear arriving soon and because they are mostly F2 stock, we will not be using it to do any preservations.. Only sealed original stock will be used and probably go thru a few packs at a time to find a beautiful female and then just reverse her..

Another bro has been saving breeder packs of 200 - 300 seeds directly from Matt working with him.. so these are perfect for the Legacy Preservation..

So, I'll most likely be offering some up soon ok... yak soon

Cool, I have donations rolling in so we'll get some to ya in a birthday card ok...

Ok GUYS.. Bender is in the building. After being razzed on for not doing proper LST work, I had to do
something about it. and I think it turned out pretty good. I had to bend most branches inward across the plant, what ya think?

Before
100_0066.JPG

After
100_0133.JPG

You can see the Molokai #5 in the background now..
100_0144 (2).JPG

100_0145.JPG

While she was out having bondage done to her, I wanted to show you the other Goat & Monkey strains I had already started in Matt's Memory..

This TSW-2000 is incredible and the more I use it and get used to what it can do the better things grow..

So glad I topped all of these and will be a common practice during these grows after watching a You Tube video.. if not for topping her, she'd be past the light already.

100_0138 (2).JPG

Urkle x White Runtz feminized by Goat & Monkey Genetics
100_0141 (2).JPG

D'Grape Fire by Oldsog
100_0113 (2).JPG

Any tents around that are taller than 80"? I've been thinking of ditching the tent and just putting up walls in its place. I would get almost 36" more in height. Finding a taller tent would be a lot less work, though.

they are looking happy my Friend!
Thanks bro.. having a hard time trying to figure out what is next, someone sent me like 10 more strains of Goat & Monkey as a gift to grow on this thread.. how cool, super cool dude.. wink wink
I have gorilla tents sitting in the warehouse if they are of any interest to you… you’re welcome to stop by and take a look at them and see if they would work for you
I'm maxed out now with the 2 tents, but getting things dialed in better and better.. this dang Gabagoo Beast messed me up a bit, did not expect her to get so big.. but, I listened to ya'll and did some creative LST bending her inward into bare spots.. did some LST on the big arse Molokai Frost #5 x WR.
100_0004 (3).JPG
100_0006 (2).JPG

Any tents around that are taller than 80"? I've been thinking of ditching the tent and just putting up walls in its place. I would get almost 36" more in height. Finding a taller tent would be a lot less work, though.
My Gorilla Lite Tent has the ability to add an extension of 18" to it that just zips on.. think I need to price it, although $ is tight..
I'll be flipping these photo periods from birth, at first anyway. grew like this for years and the plants still get to 3-4ft.

ok, back to staring at the boob tube..

the Molokai is a beast outdoors and takes forever to finish

hopefully the runtz will shorten the flower time

Latest posts

Back