Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light is on the way so should have it operational next week.. and of course to make my decision so much easier,

people keep sending me seeds, the last a box from GT.. included 1/4 of the Vault collective.. think I'm set for life.. lol

and this other guys sends me feminized cookies... some clown. hahahaha. hey, was nice chatting at ya on the phone

finally my friend..

Hope your new light works with ease. Happy growing

Hope your new light works with ease. Happy growing

Is that a poke girl... lol. u still having troubles with getting yours setup properly.? did customer service help u..

Sure hope you get it dialed in.. nothing better then a daytime spectrum.

should have my light next week all goes well, then I can finish these under it the last 3wks or so..

Attachments

• Gamhazn x 6 at day 37 (2).jpg
    Gamhazn x 6 at day 37 (2).jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 8
Excited to see the Mars in action Carty. I have been toying with the idea of switching to LED's for a while now, but they are rather expensive and I am afraid I will be disappointment somehow. However I gotta find a way to reduce my power bill.

looking good brother, i'm gonna call you later today. matter of fact i got to make three calls this evening.

It was nice chatting with ya brother...

Thats at least 3 of us on the goat and monkey Ultimate OG right now....

Bubba

G&M TK S1.jpg
And just couldn't resist starting these S1 seeds of the Triangle Kush. If a breeder uses 1 strain to cross everything to,
then THAT is their stellar strain and should be grown out.. just flipped into flower at Atilla's house..

Excited to see the Mars in action Carty. I have been toying with the idea of switching to LED's for a while now, but they are rather expensive and I am afraid I will be disappointment somehow. However I gotta find a way to reduce my power bill.

Hey brother... took me years to talk my buddy Atilla into switching to LED lighting. and he had the lights already.
2 older but daytime spectrum lights with full spectrum. took him 2 grows and now says he'll never switch back.
so now he's sitting on 10 of the 1000w hps ballasts setups..

Mar's Hydro has them in all price ranges.. they've actually come down with all the competition out there..

If your a bigger more serious grower, check out the commercial line. Let me know if your serious, see if I can get
you 10% off.. hehe.

Ladybug and I had a little chat and when I asked her if I should do 2 strains I got " The Look " ... NO. 1 Strain.

Jeez, okay..

Blue Angel @ 6 feminized seedlings..
Blue Angel Grow (2).jpg
B. Angel pkg (2).jpg
B. Angel seeds (2).jpg

It's quite evident my bro over at Goat & Monkey Seeds cannot count. 10 seeds instead of 6. NICE

The new light is otw, should arrive in a few day.. I'll do an unpacking video when it does..

Love the sound of a UPS Truck stopping out front..
20220310_201936.jpg
20220310_202057.jpg
20220310_202228.jpg

20220310_202309.jpg

Easy to install drivers
& dimmer.

20220310_202159.jpg

I used electrical tape to secure all the lines together nice n neat
20220310_202341.jpg

The light is hung, but I'll readjust it to raise it higher.
20220310_202545.jpg

20220310_202428.jpg

20220310_202612.jpg

Attachments

• 20220310_202428.jpg
    20220310_202428.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 3
The light was so easy from unpacking the well packed light, to installing the drivers to hanging it.
Powered it up at 50% power. Warmed it up and now at 75%..
She's bright cranked up.

Not really.. it's really about air flow. And location, see we already have to run our A/C keeping that bedroom at 72f.

Drawing in cool air, exhausting out hot air thru the upper vent holes yesterday after running for hours the room was
at 78f and 60% humidity. Light at 80%. I'm pretty happy with it.

Oh and get this Ness.. The 2 Meanwell drivers on top/back of the light have extra long cables giving me the option
to locate them just outside the tent if heat is an issue. If it gets hot for me during summer, I switch and run my lights
at night, off during day.

Gonna be cool to see how they look in a week, the buds were just beginning to stack..
M Hydro sponsored (2).jpg

Gam flowers stacking up (2).jpg

two Gamhazn towers (3).jpg

Carty looking yummy. What is the temp you like to use in a grow tent?

I have beans soaking in pH water. I'll be planting soon. Then I'll see what my lights will do.
1647083321994.png

Hopper the SZHLUX PT 4000 Light 6 by 6 is now $189.99, I know I payed $229. for mine. Will see what they can do.

Latest posts

Back