Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing some serious stacking as I push some Overdrive thru her by AN
Monkey Buds 3.jpg
Monkey Buds.jpg

Thanks so much Ness... this light is making me look good I'm sure.

Today I had to cull my nicest looking Bubblegum, now down to 1 out of 8. Hoping since the last one has yet to sex it's gonna be a lady. Give me 3 to up pot, 1 to finish out and chop the 2 soon freeing up the small tent to begin yet another grow..

Of....
2 - Cap Junky F2 I plucked from test buds
2 - PePe Le Blue
2 - UBC Chemo #2 x M39
2 - Peaches & Lilac by ETHOS Genetics

I just realized I have no Goat & Monkey in here... ah crap.

Add 2 Trashberry Fem's by G&M Seeds...

Peaches and Lilac from seed or a cut? Never heard of it

Seed by Ethos Seeds.. still have 3 seeds but these looked terrible..

Interesting, I used to know their stuff and had never heard of it. I've done a few packs of ethos and 8/10 were crazy vigorous from seed. Bummer you didn't get such good luck.

I've grown a strain by Ethos before called Rawtton and it was unreal.. you wanna test your luck I have 3 left.. your one of the few to comment here so I'd be happy to send you some gifts just for that. It pays to pop in here.. hehe. pm me bro.

Well, let's take a peek at what this light is doing for these plants... as usual, it's killing it..

L/F Bubblegum gifted to me as an Auto.. I don't believe it is, avoid DrGonzo13 at all costs..
Tent B.jpg

RS11 clone from GMO is stressed from all the topping to bush her out, but she's rebounding just fine now..
RS11 cut.jpg

Trashberry Fem by Goat & Monkey up pottted
Trashberry fems up potted.jpg

The most difficult thing to do is limit ones self to just 1 or 2 strains each grow when you have over 200 to choose from. Trying to dial in so many different needs each run is affecting my end results. It may be time to reel myself in a bit.. this grow I had a Bubblegum Auto that never showed auto traits. I've since gone thru all my seeds and tossed any from DrGonzo13 who has screwed many a folks over..

So, tonight I flipped both tents to 12/12 to get them done and gone so I can clean things up a bit and attempt a wee bit of self control in growing choices.. like I said, try.. lol

Cap Junky x 2.jpg

Seeds plucked from buds a buddy sent and omg is this Cap Junky great smoke..
Cap Junky seeds plucked.JPG

Lmn Tree.jpg
PePe L Blue.jpg
M Cookies #2b.jpg

UBC CROSS BY GMO
ubc x m39.jpg

Last edited:
My buddy Barefrog seen me running this and next thing I know arriving from him was pure UBC Chemo.
Saying, here, try the real thing next time. hahaha. dude is such a character. All you guys are so cool and giving it keeps me paying things forward and sending seeds out to the masses..

I have a few things in the works everyone....

Gabagoo Auto F4 being worked by Argo's Gardens
Gobstomper Auto F1 being worked by Kabuddha
Miss Piggy F2 Auto being worked by Sniper Autos
Wardawg F4 photo period being worked by IX3U

I've sat on these genetics long enough, Gabagoo has been so thoroughly tested by Argo's Gardens for 5yrs now that I feel great about finally releasing her and working her into other cool things like the Gobstomper we'll be testing soon...

Gabagoo x Sour Stomper by Mephisto.. a full on purple/black pheno... thus, Gobstomper..
stay tuned

The PePe Le Blue by Johnny Potseed is his Skunk #1 x Blue Kush or something blue, memory fails me atm.

But omg is she an epic grower out performing the others with branching.. next time I grow her I'm going to try a new technique of pinning down her branches to create a bush of a plant.. my buddy does this with his mermosa and just kills it.

Up next most likely will be a strain by Graysin Farms, a new sponsor, who is sending me her 2 fastest finishing Peanut Butter Breath photo periods to test 1st. My buddy runs his Autos thru her site and is breeding my Miss Piggy for me and backcrossing her to the original mother strain of Man Bear Alien Pig.

Finally..

Latest posts

Back