Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not me. I don't make seeds. I preserve in mom, clone and tissue culture form.
Those seeds were purchased directly from HATT by me. The reason they have my name written on the pack is because I bought a huge order from him and he wrote my handle on each pack that was coming to me.
I really appreciated you clearing that up for me.. so can I say, H.A..T.T. Seeds gifted to me by GMO or just leave you out of it bro? I was just trying to honor the gifter, apologize for the confusion ok.

But omg is she a beaute.
UBC Chemo x m39 day 10 flower.jpg

Yup... thought I mentioned that in my post... yes, I honored you sir. H.A.T.T. Seeds gifted by GMO.

Decided I need to use better gear in hopes of competing with you in the BOM contests. What better way then to grow what you do. LOL. She really is a lovely plant bro.. I can see why u like their gear.

Still have a few other gifts of yours to compete against you... but good luck right? LOL. your a monster grower buddy.. making us all try a little harder and that's a good thing

I have an offer for someone who can start a few seeds in a few weeks..

Just picked up a new seed sponsor, Graysin Farms. A friend told me about her Peanut Butter strain being one of the best he's ever seen. Her standards are very high, lets hope her weed is too...

Looking for somebody who can start 2 feminized seeds in 3wks. Peanut Butter Haze, and even though it has Haze in the title, it finishes in 67 days due to breeding with the PB.. Seeds will come in the breeder pack with one ofher stickers.. No seed collectors please, gotta start these soon ok...
GF Peanut Butter Haze.jpg

I have an offer for someone who can start a few seeds in a few weeks..

Just picked up a new seed sponsor, Graysin Farms. A friend told me about her Peanut Butter strain being one of the best he's ever seen. Her standards are very high, lets hope her weed is too...

Looking for somebody who can start 2 feminized seeds in 3wks. Peanut Butter Haze, and even though it has Haze in the title, it finishes in 67 days due to breeding with the PB.. Seeds will come in the breeder pack with one ofher stickers.. No seed collectors please, gotta start these soon ok...
View attachment 327639
I’ll have an empty tent in a few weeks Carty. My auto tent is at about day 45ish. Do you have any more information about the seed genetics before I commit? I mean except your friend that says it’s one of the best he’s ever seen.

I appreciate Flower stepping into the game here and will be starting these Graysin Farm seeds as soon as I can get them to him. really cool, her strains are supposed to be epic so lets see.. be starting mine soon.

Submarine Girl... I do happen to have another pack that needs a name like yours to grow it.. same seed company, Honey Roasted Peanuts by Graysin farms. and 1 last seed of Carty's LBL Lemon Tree pheno F2 and hope you get a girl.. Graysin Farms are fem's.. PM me..

Cool.. got 2 good growers stepped up to grow out some of these new genetics.. not really a test grow as her strains are stellar.. more of a feeling out. Peanut Butter Breath is her baseline for all her crosses pretty much and my buddy grew hers out and was so impressed he's partnered up with her.. says a lot.

The darn plants won't stop growing.... lol
4 Ladies under Mars Hydro.jpg

I need to invest in some decent stakes.... its almost a must in smaller tents... and makes me wonder if I'd get better results running like 3 at a time of the same strain.. still learning this tent thang.. grrrrr.

The big surprise in this grow are 2 plants... PePe Le Blue (Skunk #! x Blue Cookies) is a beast as I like to say..
pepeleblu a monster.jpg

and the UBC Chemo x M39 is the next of these IMHO that truly stands out.
ubc chemo x m39.jpg

However, if you prefer that big ole cotton ball topped plant, here she is in G&M's Trashberry..
T Berry a.jpg
T Berry c.jpg

So here we are ... and here we go

Last edited:
Ok... my next grow has been decided.... going to be a Haze Off... fast flowering Hazes..

2 - Peanut Butter Haze by Graysin Farms feminized
2 - Super Silver Papaya Haze by Oldsogcoc Feminized
1 - Orange auto haze fem...

should be fun, have a few people will be growing the Graysin Farms strains along with me..

I love Haze strains. My fave all time was amnesia Haze. Took a while to finish but it was so lemony and peppery it was worth the wait.
I have smoked Amnesia Haze, but never grown it. Good smoke, though. Dang good smoke.

I can say this, it is getting harder and harder trying to figure out what to start next when you can only run 4 at a time.. Just did a big trade and the bro just wanted 2 seeds of each of my entire collection for his 150+ strains, some he's sending 20-30.

Here's an example. Page 1 and Page 12
pg 1 (2).jpg
Pg 12 b.jpg

Latest posts

Back