Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
It's pretty cool when a company asks you to test their new light and quite an honor. Maybe they seen my bud production and new it could be improved upon.. a lot. lol.

OTW soon is a TSW-2000 LED grow light assembly from Mars Hydro which will upgrade my current light to almost twice the power.

tsw-2000 c.jpgtsw-2000 d.jpgtsw-2000 f.jpgtsw-2000 e.jpgnew light tsw-2000.jpg

The most convenient feature of this new light is the dimmer switch
tsw-2000 e.gif
made easily accessible. which gives me the ability to slowly get used to this stronger light.. but you know I'm gonna
max it out during flower huh? hehe.

I'd like to make this very 1st grow with this light something that stands out, so the question is, do I grow Autos or break out 6 feminized photo periods, which I now have some elite
genetics to choose from.

So, I'm going to put up a list to see what you people would like me to run ok...

Autos Feminized
Gambian F7 Auto by Rollit
Blueberry F2 by Alaskagrown

Goat & Monkey Seeds Feminized photo periods
Probation Violation (Dawgs Waltz x Triangle Kush)
Blue Angel (Hells Angel OG x Blueberry Indica)
Blue Triangle (Blue Dream x Triangle Kush)
.......... few more on the way to choose from ..........
Hoping for, BomminGranny & Dubble Trouble

I'm truly leaning towards running some photo periods on this 1st run. 6 feminized seeds in 2gal felt pots be a nice start.

The new light will be replacing 3 lights I currently run in my larger tent. Going to make life much easier for this handicapped man..

From unpacking the new light when it arrives to hanging it up and maybe even finishing the current grow under it if it arrives soon.. this is gonna be fun so stay tuned for an in
depth look into this new light..

It's pretty cool when a company asks you to test their new light and quite an honor. Maybe they seen my bud production and new it could be improved upon.. a lot. lol.

OTW soon is a TSW-2000 LED grow light assembly from Mars Hydro which will upgrade my current light to almost twice the power.

View attachment 289463View attachment 289464View attachment 289465View attachment 289466View attachment 289467

View attachment 289468
made easily accessible. which gives me the ability to slowly get used to this stronger light.. but you know I'm gonna

I'd like to make this very 1st grow with this light something that stands out, so the question is, do I grow Autos or break out 6 feminized photo periods, which I now have some elite
genetics to choose from.

So, I'm going to put up a list to see what you people would like me to run ok...

Autos Feminized

I'm truly leaning towards running some photo periods on this 1st run. 6 feminized seeds in 2gal felt pots be a nice start.

The new light will be replacing 3 lights I currently run in my larger tent. Going to make life much easier for this handicapped man..

From unpacking the new light when it arrives to hanging it up and maybe even finishing the current grow under it if it arrives soon.. this is gonna be fun so stay tuned for an in
They pick the right guy Good Luck
Do photos

View attachment 289463View attachment 289464View attachment 289465View attachment 289466View attachment 289467

View attachment 289468

genetics to choose from.

Autos Feminized

I have some goat and monkey blue glue seeds, will be watching yours. Currently have goat and monkey Ultimate OG.

Good luck,

Bubba

Last edited:
Wow.. Mars guys better hurry huh. LoL

This light is great for me to test because with my broke self, it's at the top end of what I'd spend on a light.. and the new diodes seem to perform well.
My buddy BushDr runs one and loves it..

I will be doing one of my better threads, lots of photos along the way .
I'm leaning towards the Blue Angel strain.
The Hells Angels OG has peeked my interest..

I have some goat and monkey blue angel seeds, will be watching yours. Currently have goat and monkey Ultimate OG.

Good luck,

Bubba
At my buddy's place we are growing the Ultimate OG, TK S1 &
Skitty G all by Goat & Monkey. Going over tomorrow to check on them..

Wow.. Mars guys better hurry huh. LoL

This light is great for me to test because with my broke self, it's at the top end of what I'd spend on a light.. and the new diodes seem to perform well.
My buddy BushDr runs one and loves it..

I will be doing one of my better threads, lots of photos along the way .
I'm leaning towards the Blue Angel strain.
The Hells Angels OG has peeked my interest..
Most anything with "OG" in the name peeks my interest.

Bubba

Light is on the way so should have it operational next week.. and of course to make my decision so much easier,

people keep sending me seeds, the last a box from GT.. included 1/4 of the Vault collective.. think I'm set for life.. lol

and this other guys sends me feminized cookies... some clown. hahahaha. hey, was nice chatting at ya on the phone

finally my friend..

Latest posts

Back