Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Believe it or not. I have a Red Ryder with a scope just for that purpose. And I spank squirrels with it too.😁

Thank you everyone... Yeah, gotta love how they daisy chain these lights with a data cord that is like a phone cord eh?
cleans things up nicely.

Hey Weedhopper... I'm hoping someone steps up and makes some Gabagoo seeds.. hoping Argo will.. I'm down to
just 5 again... lol. gifted them all out to friends.. muwahahaha.

Things are moving along great.
View attachment 292877

My favy #2
View attachment 292878

Nice! I see you have yellow sticky "leaf manglers" up to catch flies. I use them too but somehow always wind up getting leaves caught up in them.

Lost one of my zkittles to a god damn bird.😡

oh wow... heard of a lot of losses, not to many bird stories.. I tried growing in Zion Nat Park when I worked there in 1981. The deer would find them every dang time. try getting it more established next time before placing it outside.. chicken wire bro... sorry for the loss.. sniff sniff

Believe it or not. I have a Red Ryder with a scope just for that purpose. And I spank squirrels with it too.😁

hahaha... nice. but with a scope. not a fighting chance for dem pooor squirrels.. lol.

Nice! I see you have yellow sticky "leaf manglers" up to catch flies. I use them too but somehow always wind up getting leaves caught up in them.

Oh yeah... my wife gets them caught in her hair, her arms, etc... lol. I use them for fungus gnats, about the only thing I battle regularly..

Let's see what's going on in the tent today... your gonna see some changes. made the mistake of switching back to photo periods when I was just getting going with Autos again. yup, got distracted, happens to all of us. So, the photo periods went to Atilla's place to finish out, transferred an auto to him also.. back to autos

A t2 b.jpg
at2 d.jpg
at2 e.jpg
at2 g.jpg
at2 h.jpg
Autos tent 2.jpg

Just some updated shots.... me thinks I need to raise my light up more. plants getting a bit washed out.

Going to try using 2 sets of rachet straps and connecting them directly to the hooks that go to the 4 corners of the
light instead of using the extension wires. This will raise the light up a good foot almost. Any higher and I think I'd need to put the ballasts on the outside to avoid contacting the tent and just not safe. We've also talked about swapping the 2 tents out and putting the taller tent outside the closet..

The Beserker Auto is really beginning to show some color..
mh grow a.jpg
mh grow b.jpg
light on.jpg
Berserker Auto a.jpg
B 4.jpg
B 3.jpg

Wow is this light powerful... turned it up for a few days and it bleached the plants a bit.. so, tonight wifey was asleep at 9pm for early Dr appt.. so I went into the spare room and got to work. I had to remove the wire system that comes with the light for hanging it, hooked the yoyo hangers directly to the clips that come with the wires.

Luckily I had an extra set so I used 4 to go to all 4 corners.. raised the light up an extra foot placing it at a much better height and set it at 75%, lets see how it does now..

I can raise it up another few inches but need help supporting the light as I raise each corner, trim off the excess rope from the yoyo hangers.. and btw, what is that stuff, parachute rope.. man is it tough...
mh 3.jpg

mh 2.jpg

mh raised light b.jpg

Bedtime
mh raised light c.jpg

Couldn't be happier with temps too...
mh tent temps.jpg

Tent 1 bed time.jpg

tent 1 door closed.jpg

Really looking forward to finishing these up and getting the next batch of autos from Berserk Autos into the tent.

Thank you Mars Hydro for this very cool light that I'm slowly getting dialed in..

tsw-2000 e.jpg

And we are off.. these 3 misfits be done soon, next 4 are in veg and already in the large tent at 9 days old..
My Blue Vangoo Auto
Kush Van Stitch x Sour60/Blue Streak f3
20220421_234840.jpg

Berserker#7205 genetics
20220422_002057.jpg

What do you mean, their just babies bro.... hahahaha... sorry, I had to..

The others are autos I've totally messed up on learning this new light. had it to close and to cranked up, bleached them good in just days. raised it up another foot and walla. These are 7wks into a 10wk flower cycle and should be 3x's the size they are. I also left them in 1gal pots as an experiment, that failed big time.

The Berserker in the 2gal felt pot is doing ok.. but I know I can do much much better.

I think the soil changes had a lot to do with it to.. Strawberry Fields Forever baby.. this Choco Loco blows for indoor use.. way to heavy, not enough perlite. last time trying to save $8. no, back to Autos, no shortcuts, dial this new light in...

Berskerker Auto
BA 1g (2).jpg
BA 1b (2).jpg
BA 1nf.jpg
BA 1e (2)...jpg
BA 1nfb.jpg

Gambian F7 left in 1gal pots are just struggling and not worthy of showing to anyone. part of me just wants to crap can them and start over, lesson learned.. we'll see.

Flushing the big girl,

gave up on the others
Up potting tonight the 4 and starting 8 new Autos..
4 Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath. Berserker feminized seeds.
4 Gamhazn f3 I just made, regs.. hope to get 5 to 6..

Time to start rolling some autos every 30days..

Attachments

• 20220417_231011.jpg
    20220417_231011.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
I just popped one my own seeds there today so hopefully I get a female lol. Its a cross of lsd-25 auto and frosty gelato auto. So I'm looking forward to that thought y not throw it in and see so 3gal fab pot for that today its popped with root in paper towel. If it a boy im goin put it with a blue cheese auto and then seed that and see if can get something interesting. Really loving the strains your doin I will have to try get some those and try em. Ur girls look lovely and frosty like mega nice . I'm just working out some annoying bits at min but girls lookin good.

Latest posts

Back