Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mac.. always nice to meet someone with an interest in autos. I got away from growing for almost 5yrs, and autos is what looked to fit my new living situation better. On and off for a bit but now hooked back on this wonderful plant. Berserker7205 has chosen some stellar genetics to mix together.. he's not hard to find..

The big girl just had her 3rd flushing, gotta love them colors as she starts to flush everything out and as the nutrients are no longer avail, the plant goes thru deficiencies that just look amazing. and much better smoke.

Stay tuned campers... hehe

Those look great Carty. That gives me encouragment as I just switched over to LED. First time ever. I have heard lots of great things, but I am also a person who is very resistant to change.

Those look great Carty. That gives me encouragment as I just switched over to LED. First time ever. I have heard lots of great things, but I am also a person who is very resistant to change.

Hey WKing... how ya doing man. understand the feeling to resist. I loved my 600w hps & cool tube setup running AK47 in a nice SCROG setup.. yeah. I took a 4yr break, came back smaller and a 400w hps and did quite well..
heat has always been an issue, living in a hot swamp, even running light at night was difficult.

Let me help ya. lol. My 1st two lights is where I learned the most. Funny part is, Mars Hydro was my 1st. I learned all about the term "Blurple" then. passed it along to a buddy who still uses it for starting plants and does great. but not near strong enough for what I needed.

3 lights later I was doing pretty good. Then Mars Hydro asked me to test this one and I"ve fallen in love with all the features, especially the dimmer switch. I put them to bed the last hour on a low setting.. wake up same way then up to 80% all day. 100% makes the ballasts heat up much more, so dialed it in where I found a happy spot.

What size tent or room you have... this light barely fit in a 2 x 2.5' tent.. talk about a nice footprint though.. haha.

Spectrum.. it's this new whiter looking spectrum that does best.. you can see a bit of a yellow glare on this one showing how close they are to mimicking a hps light.. UV and other colors, red, blue are in there.. and I'd bet I can get you a 10% discount you order thru the site using my name... I love the thang..

I'm thinking Saturday... chop chop
so close (2).jpg

Last night I started the next batch in this setup....

Berserker Autos again.. loving his works.

Forgotten Cookies by Mephisto x Grape Dosi Breath by Roc Bud
24hrs after up pot.jpg
up pot 24hrs later.jpg

The Forgotten Cookies Auto sounds incredible.. love me some Mephisto too..

Forgotten Cookies of the Mephisto Artesian Collection: Two strains we thought would blend exceptionally well and be highly complementary to each other were Forum Stomper (Girl Scout Cookies x Sour Stomper) and Fugue State (Amnesia Haze BX1 x Walter White).

Looking forward to this one... thanks Berserker_7205

Looking good up in there Carty. I'll be starting some of your Baby Yoda OG 11 x Grape Dosi Breath Auto's soon. I'm looking forward to it. Have a good day.

Looking good up in there Carty. I'll be starting some of your Baby Yoda OG 11 x Grape Dosi Breath Auto's soon. I'm looking forward to it. Have a good day.
Why thank ya..
Ah, those are by Berserker_7205
You might see a bit of weird leaf curl on certain phenos. This is the Blueberry showing thru.. one of mine, the runt, has..
On left
20220504_034030.jpg

Worse smaller if you look back. Usually grow out of it..
Enjoy.. and NO solo cups girl.. lol

Once she dries up she smells of Vanilla Coffee with sweet hidden undertones and not too loud until you break open
a bud. Her high is incredible, if not for my Dad's surprise visit she'd just now be coming down. then he gets to his first gas stop and his motorhome won't restart, goes back home. Just got here today.. grrrrr... so she came down at day 65 at just showing signs of amber heads.. and dude. 2hit stuff. very uplifting and clear headed, probably having to do with the milky heads vs more amber.

I love growing Autos... what makes it difficult is when you have buddies who send you a box of photo periods like this
seeds anyone.jpg

making it so hard to stay in line.. my buddy Atilla is getting most of the Feminized ones tossed to him benefitting us both.. So, what can ya do but share them right? hehe. And thus a pkg be heading your direction soooooon.
All packed up bro and as always let ya know when they fly. enjoy.

in this mix were a few autos.. Kushage x FLO, Mango x LR2, Whiteberry x FLO.. interesting.

Also... something I donated waaaaaay back when. LUI x LUI #2 2001. omg right? up front LUI F2 from CBGB years later.. some old genetics from Barefrog G13.

Kudos to DrGonzo for doing preservation threads on Woodhorse's Seraphim F2 as Chris only has 1pk left of this madical medicine. he'll also be tackling Cloud 9 for the clone only NYCD used in her mix and our goal is to find her

" " to THCeed who has also offered to test anything and/or make seeds outdoors up in Canada..

And to Gardentroll.. a brother I've known too long.. hehe. thanks for seeding the world brother

And for the 3 Berserker Autos I've been working under this light and they be loving it.

before upper trimming (2).jpg
c way b (2).jpg
berserker grow 2a (2).jpg
c way d.jpg

Since these shots all 3 plants have had lower areas trimmed up and the first set of large shade leaf's at the top
removed .. what this does is creates an even canopy as it allows all the shoots covered up to now compete for
the light and take off.. the last shot that plant really needed this done to increase it's yield.

Born on April 12th these are a day shy of 30 days. Just hit them with their 1st dose of Humboldt Secret bud builder, forget the name. Stacker.. I've found using this like it says, first sign of flowering, hairs.. What I usually do is do a regular feeding, then on the next watering I'll use Stacker and Calmag, both clear products.. and I soak them good.

Lets see if they react the way I hope.. the fact these Autos are almost 30 days in and not beginning to preflower much tells me these are going to be beasts when they start to come in here soon.. giving an auto time to veg longer is a good thing. Seed to weed in 75 days, these only have 36 days to perform their magic, is that cool or what.?

The seed to weed comment made me wonder how old the GSC autos are. I couldn't figure out when I germinated them, but here's what they did in 49 days.

seedlings-jpg.291039
gsc.jpg

I have a non-auto growing for 4 months that's barely as big as the runt of this litter. Now I get why you prefer autos.

Gotta love it right man.. yours look incredible and I dig how we got another auto fan.. bro, this 2nd gen of autos after LR2 was infused with Santa Maria changed everything.. size was the biggest, no longer just balcony weed in low light regions..
It's just hassle free growing IMHO

Gotta love it right man.. yours look incredible and I dig how we got another auto fan.. bro, this 2nd gen of autos after LR2 was infused with Santa Maria changed everything.. size was the biggest, no longer just balcony weed in low light regions..
It's just hassle free growing IMHO
Carty my Man
Looking Great as always
I have an auto question about transplanting
I have some Payote Critical that I am not sure but may now be Autos
I mixed them up. I planted all in large flower pot to see if they would pop, Older seeds. They almost all popped and just as the 1st set of leaves were forming I moved them to bigger pots. All plants survived the move except for the one a bird scoffed off on me LOL.
Now I carefully dug each seedling out keeping as much soil attached to the seedling like I always do , but with these being autos (maybe) will it stunt them?
I was able to get them just before the Tap roots got more than an inch long and the next day they are happy and growing again.
If I knew they were Regs for sure I would not be asking this question, but they could be autos,
What say yee..............

The seed to weed comment made me wonder how old the GSC autos are. I couldn't figure out when I germinated them, but here's what they did in 49 days.

seedlings-jpg.291039
View attachment 296526

I have a non-auto growing for 4 months that's barely as big as the runt of this litter. Now I get why you prefer autos.
Wow, how big can those autos get. I was thinking of trying them my next grow thanks to the cannabis fairy.

Latest posts

Back