Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, how big can those autos get. I was thinking of trying them my next grow thanks to the cannabis fairy.
MSNL's description said they could get up to 39 inches (100cm). They are all over that now with the one in the back corner over 45 inches. They have also spread out to completely cover the chiller. Wish I could grow them outside.

You are dialed in my friend.
Thanks brother Pute... I'd be much further along but I felt guilty for not growing any of Goat & Monkey's gear he sends me so I started 6 photos.. found out due to light leaks I can't run 2 tents unless both are autos.. sent the 6 over to my partners place to run out and I'll get plenty of it..

From now on Pute, it's nothing but autos, learning more about training and creating a few of my own strains again.. autos are so much fun..

Wow, how big can those autos get. I was thinking of trying them my next grow thanks to the cannabis fairy.
Hey whatsubgirl.. hehe. My dad still does that commercial when he calls me... wuz uuuuuuuuuuup.. too funny as he's 80 and is so cool..
Autos can get quite large... Lowryder #1 was not designed to get large and gave the autos a bad name when americans started growing them.. it was balcony weed designed purposely to stay below 2ft, balcony height wall is 3ft.. out of site plants to everyone.. the demand for bigger better brought out Lowrdery #2 with addition of Santa Maria.. and wow, a new base was born called Generation 2.. what most grow now..

I had a Blue Himilaya Auto get to over 4ft and pulled 3oz.. all in 65 days.

There is a trick to getting them to stretch upward a bit most wouldn't believe.. after transition to flowering begins like mine have at 30 days from seed. I flip my lights to 12/12 for a week to 10 days.. ya see, autos have photo periods lying dormant within and by doing this the plant does it's big stretch more pronounced IMHO and get a
nice size to them.. then I return to either 18/6 or 20/7. No matter what I always use a dark period.. even an auto needs this time to produce oils so I never run 24/0.

I do believe Carty has transplanted to bigger pots and even topped them.
I knew one guy who topped his and the plants produced real nice weights

I started these in 1gal orchid pots, they have LOTS of drain holes... this helps large roots get established and why I don't use felt pots in veg... you want to allow the plant to get established with larger roots vs air trimming them yet.

After plants show sex, usually week 3 or abouts.. I up pot to my tall 2gal felt pots.. I use this style because I can fit 6 in my tent.. If you want to run less plants, go 3gal. but always felt to flower so large roots reaching the edge get air trimmed creating feeder roots to form..

Training is all done and now we just watch them do what they do... plant #1
8 shoots plus main cola.jpg
Training done.jpg

#2.. and when plants are out, security must be tight.. so Mongo is on the watch lower right.. lol
#2.jpg

#3 is a the stinkiest by a long ways.. can't wait to smell her in 3wks.. hehe
#3 the stinky runt.jpg

The babies are coming along just fine too.. The next to go under this awesome Mars Hydro TSW 2000

Gamhazn F3, strain is from Alaska but F3 seeds made by me last grow... LOVE THIS STRAIN
Gamhazn F3 wk old.jpg

G F3 a.jpg

Berseker Autos Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath.. I think it should be called Red Red Wine... lol
Berserk Autos DJ x GDB.jpg

The mystery seed still plugging along...
tHE Twins.jpg

Never gonna use Happy Frog again... gotta be a manure based soil because, my house smells like poo.. zip open a tent to check on things, peeeuuuwwweeeeee.. gross. got worse as it dried out each time and does so daily..
My bro Atilla grabbed the last 4 bags on his discount, his went up $5 to $20 a bag 1.5cu ft. not bad, he sold me 1.

Topped off the soil and then watered thru it.. smell is now masked pretty good.

My favorite Roots Organics is still not in stock at HTG.. they have a few but not the one I use..

so Ladybug got over half a 2cu ft bag of Happy Frog for all her outdoor plants... and my Oxypots.. I'm going to strip things down to just what I use to rock the 2 tents with autos.. KISS

Thanks brother Pute... I'd be much further along but I felt guilty for not growing any of Goat & Monkey's gear he sends me so I started 6 photos.. found out due to light leaks I can't run 2 tents unless both are autos.. sent the 6 over to my partners place to run out and I'll get plenty of it..

From now on Pute, it's nothing but autos, learning more about training and creating a few of my own strains again.. autos are so much fun..

Hey whatsubgirl.. hehe. My dad still does that commercial when he calls me... wuz uuuuuuuuuuup.. too funny as he's 80 and is so cool..
Autos can get quite large... Lowryder #1 was not designed to get large and gave the autos a bad name when americans started growing them.. it was balcony weed designed purposely to stay below 2ft, balcony height wall is 3ft.. out of site plants to everyone.. the demand for bigger better brought out Lowrdery #2 with addition of Santa Maria.. and wow, a new base was born called Generation 2.. what most grow now..

I had a Blue Himilaya Auto get to over 4ft and pulled 3oz.. all in 65 days.

There is a trick to getting them to stretch upward a bit most wouldn't believe.. after transition to flowering begins like mine have at 30 days from seed. I flip my lights to 12/12 for a week to 10 days.. ya see, autos have photo periods lying dormant within and by doing this the plant does it's big stretch more pronounced IMHO and get a
nice size to them.. then I return to either 18/6 or 20/7. No matter what I always use a dark period.. even an auto needs this time to produce oils so I never run 24/0.

I started these in 1gal orchid pots, they have LOTS of drain holes... this helps large roots get established and why I don't use felt pots in veg... you want to allow the plant to get established with larger roots vs air trimming them yet.

After plants show sex, usually week 3 or abouts.. I up pot to my tall 2gal felt pots.. I use this style because I can fit 6 in my tent.. If you want to run less plants, go 3gal. but always felt to flower so large roots reaching the edge get air trimmed creating feeder roots to form..

Training is all done and now we just watch them do what they do... plant #1
View attachment 296837View attachment 296838

#2.. and when plants are out, security must be tight.. so Mongo is on the watch lower right.. lol
View attachment 296839

#3 is a the stinkiest by a long ways.. can't wait to smell her in 3wks.. hehe
View attachment 296840

The babies are coming along just fine too.. The next to go under this awesome Mars Hydro TSW 2000

Gamhazn F3, strain is from Alaska but F3 seeds made by me last grow... LOVE THIS STRAIN
View attachment 296843
View attachment 296841

Berseker Autos Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath.. I think it should be called Red Red Wine... lol
View attachment 296842
The mystery seed still plugging along...
View attachment 296844

thanx. I have a few auto seeds now in my collection now thanx to the cannabis fairy. I thought about letting some go crazy in one of my tents. I really wanted some dank smelling weed for my next grow but I may let the autos grow before I decide the dankest weed to plant. I want some good stinky smells in my selection. My first grow included GDP and GG#4 which were both a great weed buzz and have a real nice smell and taste wise but would be nice to have real stinky stuff to choose from too. Your plants look really nice. I love checking in on you 😊

Thank You
Are you topping during training at all, Plants look Great
I was always under the impression making auto seeds was pretty involved never delt with autos much myself.

I've never really tried topping autos bro.. it's a veg thing and takes to long to recover as the plant converts over to flowering.. photo periods I top at 2wks old if my veg program is killing it.. but with autos I just think you can increase you yields better with not topping them.. but that's me.

thanx. I have a few auto seeds now in my collection now thanx to the cannabis fairy. I thought about letting some go crazy in one of my tents. I really wanted some dank smelling weed for my next grow but I may let the autos grow before I decide the dankest weed to plant. I want some good stinky smells in my selection. My first grow included GDP and GG#4 which were both a great weed buzz and have a real nice smell and taste wise but would be nice to have real stinky stuff to choose from too. Your plants look really nice. I love checking in on you 😊

good luck finding that stink, plenty of it out there.. gotta love them cannibis fairies..

Got anything to get entered in to the Bud Picture of the Month contest? Even if it's from a previous grow, you can enter here:
https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/may-2022-bud-picture-of-the-month-entries.80868/
Entered an old Purple Punch bro... nice entries this month.. dang GMO show off... hahahahah

Let's see what Carty has in the closet under his Mars Hydro sponsored light... so Mr Rep for being a bit slow this week.

These plants are suffering from bad soil.. slow slow growth and I just hit them in the face with foods, lets see if I get any tip burn. this Happy Frog soil is not meant for containers is what i think..

Berserker Autos 36 days from seed, buds should be further along IMHO.. topped the soil off with Strawberry Fields but the damage has already been done.. have since picked up Stfawberry Fields and Atilla and I just went in on a pallet..

Ber b.jpg
Ber 2 day 36.jpg
ber 2 b.jpg
Ber 2 day 36.jpg
Ber 3 day 36.jpg
Ber 3.jpg

Taking a note from my northern brother Pa-Nature and did some leaf stripping tonight.. should of done it 10 days ago but with how slow these are flowering I don't think it's gonna cause any issues really.. I wound up with a huge pile of trimmed leaf and the plant still is covered in enough leaf to have good photosynthesis..

leaf stripping.jpg
Ber pheno A.jpg

Let's see what Carty has in the closet under his Mars Hydro sponsored light... so Mr Rep for being a bit slow this week.

These plants are suffering from bad soil.. slow slow growth and I just hit them in the face with foods, lets see if I get any tip burn. this Happy Frog soil is not meant for containers is what i think..

Berserker Autos 36 days from seed, buds should be further along IMHO.. topped the soil off with Strawberry Fields but the damage has already been done.. have since picked up Stfawberry Fields and Atilla and I just went in on a pallet..

View attachment 297512View attachment 297513View attachment 297514View attachment 297515View attachment 297516View attachment 297518
The plants looks nice tho. Sorry about your soil problem. I’m figuring out also that the happy frog may be causing my problem. I did switch to an organic mix when I transplanted my outside plants. Now getting ready to transplant the inside ones going in 5 gallon plastic nursery pots in the next couple days. hopefully I can choose something that is not to acidic for in the tent growth For the transplant. Thinking about MG but still not sure what’s in it compared to happy frog

we are sticking with ProMix and worm castings , GH Nutes Flora Gro and Flora Micro and cal-mag with the occasional teas

no soil that is pre-loaded for our cannabis

for flowers and veggies we just use MG and some extra nutrients

we also reuse and amend any ProMix that’s harvested from some of our pots

My grows are outside. That's why I'm growing Autos. Easier to keep camouflaged.
I’m wondering about what is causing the low ph. Buying the pretreated nute soil maybe what’s causing my acidic soil. I liked the idea of the soil having everything they needed between my transplants with limited FF nutes until late veg and flower time but if the soil is not designed for cannabis, it may be causing more problems then benefit. I’ve been reading and studying on the subject the last few days in my spare time and have way to much info swimming around in my head. I really don’t trust the grow shop as they will want to push what they have on the shelf I’m sure and they have a stack of happy frog at the door. Looking at maybe just some organic soil and maybe add something nice that cannabis likes instead of “the majority of plants” likes

I’m wondering about what is causing the low ph. Buying the pretreated nute soil maybe what’s causing my acidic soil. I liked the idea of the soil having everything they needed between my transplants with limited FF nutes until late veg and flower time but if the soil is not designed for cannabis, it may be causing more problems then benefit. I’ve been reading and studying on the subject the last few days in my spare time and have way to much info swimming around in my head. I really don’t trust the grow shop as they will want to push what they have on the shelf I’m sure and they have a stack of happy frog at the door. Looking at maybe just some organic soil and maybe add something nice that cannabis likes instead of “the majority of plants” likes

that was my thoughts…your soil

do an experiment….get some ProMix or something similar , something with NO pre-loaded nutes

and then some loaded soil the Fox or Frog stuff

plant a plant in each pot and then grow and then do some Ph runoff tests

for extra credit , what is the formula for photosynthesis?

Pro mix BX is some great soil. I used it in Florida when I lived there. Not easy to find around here.

that was my thoughts…your soil

do an experiment….get some ProMix or something similar , something with NO pre-loaded nutes

and then some loaded soil the Fox or Frog stuff

plant a plant in each pot and then grow and then do some Ph runoff tests

for extra credit , what is the formula for photosynthesis?
0F8D0F00-E047-41FB-9F67-863D5B22856B.jpeg

i looked for this locally and did not find any in stock. I need to fill 5 5 gallon pots. Is this the stuff you use?

The balanced reaction for photosynthesis in word form is
Carbon dioxide + Water → Glucose + oxygen.

don’t ask me how I know😂

View attachment 297636
i looked for this locally and did not find any in stock. I need to fill 5 5 gallon pots. Is this the stuff you use?

The balanced reaction for photosynthesis in word form is
Carbon dioxide + Water → Glucose + oxygen.

don’t ask me how I know😂
Maybe something similar is available. I don’t know what to look for. I bought “organic” dirt for the outside grow as it didn’t have preloaded nutes but couldn’t find pro mix. It smelled great like fresh forest soil with very little large chunks of stuff but I can’t go my smell I guess. I could buy the same for the inside plants Just to try it. I defiantly know the low PH runoff of the FF preloaded soil and don’t need another example of low PH…

Latest posts

Back