Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 297636
i looked for this locally and did not find any in stock. I need to fill 5 5 gallon pots. Is this the stuff you use?

The balanced reaction for photosynthesis in word form is
Carbon dioxide + Water → Glucose + oxygen.

don’t ask me how I know😂

that is the stuff

my second choice would be Sunshine 4

6B044C33-D44A-4F98-8A3F-8A2AE29624B0.jpeg

I used this for over a year when I was going thru more soil.. It was great getting the 3.8cu ft bales like this...

I'd use it again... but I'm in love with 2 soils currently and neither is really loaded with foods persay..

FF Strawberry Fields
Roots Organics basic

The RO is my favorite soil of all time. Mixing the 2 is the best of both worlds...

Up potted the 1 Berserker Auto that actually survived the up potting and didn't fall apart in my hands... in just a few days in FF Strawberry Fiedls she has really perked up nicely..
After up potting Dark Jedi.jpg

The other ladies.... a final leaf stripping was done on this girl.
after leaf stripping.jpg

pheno 2.jpg
Mars Hydro tent.jpg

What a difference a few days makes eh?

Gabagoo 2 born the 24th. planted 4 and 3 made it above ground.. not bad for 10yr old seeds I made.. nice
new babies.jpg

Silly Rabbit by Dr Gonzo is 3 Bears OG by Mephisto x Triks and was just planted x 2
Gabagoo 2 Lemon pheno x 3...jpg

The other Silly Rabbit sitting next to my good old Blue Vangoo..
Silly Rabbit & Blue Vangoo.jpg

Berserker Autos, will not be running to many more of his genetics, to much hit and miss for me.
Ber FC x GDB.jpg

Gamhazn F3.. this here shows 1 up potted 5 days ago and 1 remains in a 1gal pot...
gam a2.jpg

Gamhazn F3, the 2 that remain in 1gal pots as an experiment..
Gam c & D. (2).jpg

Berserker Autos around day 45
ber a4 (2).jpg

ber a2...jpg

ber 2 n 3 (2).jpg

What a difference a few days makes eh?

Gabagoo 2 born the 24th. planted 4 and 3 made it above ground.. not bad for 10yr old seeds I made.. nice
View attachment 298152
Silly Rabbit by Dr Gonzo is 3 Bears OG by Mephisto x Triks and was just planted x 2
View attachment 298151
The other Silly Rabbit sitting next to my good old Blue Vangoo..
View attachment 298153
Berserker Autos, will not be running to many more of his genetics, to much hit and miss for me.
View attachment 298154
Gamhazn F3.. this here shows 1 up potted 5 days ago and 1 remains in a 1gal pot...
View attachment 298155

Gamhazn F3, the 2 that remain in 1gal pots as an experiment..
View attachment 298156
Berserker Autos around day 45
View attachment 298160

View attachment 298158

View attachment 298159
Beautiful Carty 💕

Come on Cart You Can do a Little Better LOL

Oh, it's soooo on now.. grrrrrr.. lol.

Wanna see what 3 days of growth looks like when your running a Mars Hydro TSW-2000 light..
1st up the flowering Berserker Autos... 2 are the Cookies x Grape Dosi Breath fems and 1 Dark Jedi x GDB.

Dark Jedi cross
Berserker auto (2).jpg
C x GDB (2).jpg
Cookies x Grape Dosi Breath A (2).jpg

The Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath is by looks my favorite...
DK x GDB top (3).jpg

DJ x GDB (3).jpg

Gamhazn dat was up potted (2).jpg

Gamhazn 2 up potted (2).jpg

Loving how things are looking for sure... running it at around 75% and getting great results...

I think it's time for a nice update... Personally I cannot wait to get more going in better soil, Happy Frog, at least the one I bought, doesn't work for indoor containers. Plus it smells like poo so gotta be manure based. red water coming out from day one.. arghhh. plants do not like it, bud size is just not there.. never again.

plants behind these 3 are looking much better and reaching for this new mars hydro light..

20220607_105428 (3).jpg

20220607_105413 (2).jpg

The 2 Cookies Reserve III x Grape Dosi Breath are doing ok, but this close to day 60 I feel they should be twice as thick. something tells me I'll be running these to 75 days..
Twin sisters, kinda.jpg

20220607_104735 (2).jpg

Calmag PIG
20220607_104738 (2).jpg

Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath by Beserker Autos is getting huge, so yesterday I F.I.M. cut her to slow upward growth and hopefully
she'll begin to fill out in her lower branches..
20220607_105039 (2).jpg

20220607_105227 (2).jpg

20220607_105218 (3).jpg

Berserker frosted up.jpg

Today these began showing color changes in the pistols.. a sign of maturing. so I hit them one last time pretty hard with foods and a nice shot of Mammoth P.

I am finding on this light that the ballasts do get a big hot when you run it 100%.. but just backing it off to about 85%
makes a big difference. Although the room temps are staying within specs with my exhaust fan pulling from just above the light.. 1st time I've wished I had a bigger tent... hehe

4 Days later and these babies are finally beginning to swell up... this Happy Frog soil is the worst ever... ugh.
you can see plants I"ve started since picking up the Strawberry Fields we use, they were out and settled.. sniff sniff.. ruined a 3 plant run pretty much.. you can see the manure base as you flush.. brown crapola..

Yield for sure gonna be affected, good things there is plenty of budsites on these ones..

60  days plant 3 (3).jpg
60 day plant 1b (2).jpg
B cookies b (2).jpg
just the tip (2).jpg
Berserker cookies (2).jpg
60 days b (2).jpg
frosty at 60 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back