Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking real nice!! Sorry didn't read the whole thread, what light cycle are you using? I run 16/8 for autos. Save a few cents on electric. . .

Yeah i stopped using FF soils and went back to MG Twice As Big Soil. Didnt care for FF soils.

I left you an angry face... hahaha... I love the Strawberry Fields made by FF... but, my all time favorite, and if
in stock picking some up tomorrow, Roots Organics... all time favy..

Looking real nice!! Sorry didn't read the whole thread, what light cycle are you using? I run 16/8 for autos. Save a few cents on electric. . .

I feel ya on that one... I've even added them to a flower room for photos and after showing sex I ran them on
12/12 along with the others in that room.. did quite well.
I even do a trick when after they show sex, I up pot mine and then into the flower tent... after a week to adjust I flip my lights to 12/12 and they stretch a wee bit more... then back on 18/6.. yours would work fine...
I've run 20/4 also but never 24/0 as I believe they still need a dark cycle to create oils n such..

Berserker cookies (2).jpg

mh lighting (2).jpg

just the tip (2).jpg

frosty at 60 (2).jpg

Berserker 3c (2).jpg

60 days b (2).jpg

60 day plant 1b (2).jpg

60  days plant 3 (3).jpg

60 days A (2).jpg

Well... funny how fast things can change. I took these down at day 64 because with wifey coming home from surgery we were going to have home health care workers coming in soon and I needed to get my odor under control.. so cut them down day after she went in and dried them inside a tent.. well, almost dry.. lol

the next batch is what's looking so nice.. much better in the FF Strawberry Fields is making a huge difference.

The Gamhazn F3 that finished in a 2gal felt bag
20220619_034838.jpg

20220619_034829.jpg
20220619_034846.jpg

The Berserker Autos
20220614_225136.jpg

20220614_225205.jpg

20220614_225223.jpg

Enjoy that early harvest!

Day 64 it was really quite impressive for being milky trichomes.. had to get the stink under control before the home health care workers starting popping in after wife's recent back surgery.. and it was close. lol.
and I must say, the smoke is pretty good for a week earlier then what i'd of liked.. but, this was the crap grow with the Happy Frog soil, big mistake...

Newest grow started in Strawberry Fields soil and now just grabbed 2 bags of Roots Organics.. and since Aurora has been bought out the soil mix has changed.. no more the big chunks of greasy quano to break up... another company cutting costs while raising prices.. grrrrrr.

plants middle and left are same, one was up potted at 3wks while the other was not.. confirming my
thoughts on stunting autos being related to small pots... the weird part was the smaller pots do finish a wee bit faster... one in the other tent of these in small pot is changing colors already..
Gamhazn F3 seeds made by me of Alaskagrown's buddy's workings..
20220617_174118 (2).jpg

20220618_214917 (2).jpg

Carty's Gabagoo 2
20220620_130851.jpg

2 Berserker Autos in a 2gal felt pot.. Forgotten Cookies x GDB
20220620_130831.jpg

Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath by Berserker Autos is a beast.. she's been FIM cut, bent over and she still reaches for the light.. with a proper lower trimming her upper buds are plentiful and her better soil
and foods are showing..
20220620_112729.jpg
'
20220620_130807.jpg

20220617_195615 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Question is, what to start next eh?

It was going to be Trizzler and then I researched "Dark Spark" ... Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil Feminized Autos..

The wife is wanting me to try SOG style growing running 8 of these and 1 Gamhazn f2 and if it's a male, we do a little preflower pollen dropping to make some seeds of this strain... if female, well, we do it again with the next strain and whenever a male pops his head up we make seeds... like, is it meant to be kinda thang. lol

Thanks brother Pute... I'd be much further along but I felt guilty for not growing any of Goat & Monkey's gear he sends me so I started 6 photos.. found out due to light leaks I can't run 2 tents unless both are autos.. sent the 6 over to my partners place to run out and I'll get plenty of it..

From now on Pute, it's nothing but autos, learning more about training and creating a few of my own strains again.. autos are so much fun..

Hey whatsubgirl.. hehe. My dad still does that commercial when he calls me... wuz uuuuuuuuuuup.. too funny as he's 80 and is so cool..
Autos can get quite large... Lowryder #1 was not designed to get large and gave the autos a bad name when americans started growing them.. it was balcony weed designed purposely to stay below 2ft, balcony height wall is 3ft.. out of site plants to everyone.. the demand for bigger better brought out Lowrdery #2 with addition of Santa Maria.. and wow, a new base was born called Generation 2.. what most grow now..

I had a Blue Himilaya Auto get to over 4ft and pulled 3oz.. all in 65 days.

There is a trick to getting them to stretch upward a bit most wouldn't believe.. after transition to flowering begins like mine have at 30 days from seed. I flip my lights to 12/12 for a week to 10 days.. ya see, autos have photo periods lying dormant within and by doing this the plant does it's big stretch more pronounced IMHO and get a
nice size to them.. then I return to either 18/6 or 20/7. No matter what I always use a dark period.. even an auto needs this time to produce oils so I never run 24/0.

I started these in 1gal orchid pots, they have LOTS of drain holes... this helps large roots get established and why I don't use felt pots in veg... you want to allow the plant to get established with larger roots vs air trimming them yet.

After plants show sex, usually week 3 or abouts.. I up pot to my tall 2gal felt pots.. I use this style because I can fit 6 in my tent.. If you want to run less plants, go 3gal. but always felt to flower so large roots reaching the edge get air trimmed creating feeder roots to form..

Training is all done and now we just watch them do what they do... plant #1
View attachment 296837View attachment 296838

#2.. and when plants are out, security must be tight.. so Mongo is on the watch lower right.. lol
View attachment 296839

#3 is a the stinkiest by a long ways.. can't wait to smell her in 3wks.. hehe
View attachment 296840

The babies are coming along just fine too.. The next to go under this awesome Mars Hydro TSW 2000

Gamhazn F3, strain is from Alaska but F3 seeds made by me last grow... LOVE THIS STRAIN
View attachment 296843
View attachment 296841

Berseker Autos Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath.. I think it should be called Red Red Wine... lol
View attachment 296842
The mystery seed still plugging along...
View attachment 296844

Morning here Carty. Pretty looking babies. I'm taking notes thank you. Happy growing.:cool:

Update... Gamhazn F3 was chopped at day 70.. now drying ..

The Dark Jedi x Grape Dosi Breath is amazing looking.. Berserker_7205 can make some strains... after this one I have his Forgotten Cookies x GDB and one of the 2 also got so big I had to bend her over.. so to speak. lol

DJ x b (2).jpg

Dark Jedi x GDB (2).jpg

DJ x c (2).jpg

Ber c (2).jpg

DJ x g (2).jpg

Ber d (2).jpg

DJ x h (2).jpg
just the tip (4).jpg

not like her.. Usually have a PM waiting for me.. thinking of ya Ness.. be safe.

Gabagoo 2 is starting to look incredible.. not grown it in so long I forget how icky sticky she gets.. and you can tell this is the Lemon Pheno already by her colors and aroma.. she really has her daddy's Sour60 structure but gets to a much nicer size due to the other side of the genetics..

2 Gabagoo 2's.. left one was up potted 2wks earlier (2).jpg
G2 a (2).jpg
G2 b (2).jpg
gABAGOO 2 in sink.jpg
G2 c (2).jpg
5 (2).jpg

Latest posts

Back