Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good info man...

Well... this light is freaking killing it people. After switching back to my soil I love, finally in stock, things have gone back to being awesome. And it's given me a chance to really see just what this light can do, and wow..

Trizzler F2 is just now hitting a month old.. 4 were up potted, a week apart, 2 left in 1gal pots..

6 plants (2).jpg
Big difference when up potted huh Ness (2).jpg
up potting is important (2).jpg
T 1.jpg
last one up potted.jpg

Next up just being started to go into the small tent... a CHEESE OFF..

One buddy gifted me some Mephisto Gear, one of my favorite vendors.. Thanks Dr Gonzo
Canna Cheese x CDLC "Feminized"

One buddy gifted me his own gear, Thanks Repins
Widows Berry Cheese "Feminized"

Roots Organics soil and will all be grown in 2gal felt pots start to finish
Humboldt's Secret foods
404+ terpene enhancer and uptake, Mammoth P, superthrive, Soul Peak..
Veg under small LED'S and then under this wonderful light for 40 days min..

tonight they go into water for a soak, let the games begin for the big Cheese Off... get yur cheese on.

The Big Cheese off.jpg

Morning Carty your plant are doing so good Happy Growing.

Thank you so much.... tonight it was time to get things going on
<<<<<<<<< " Carty's Big Cheese Off " >>>>>>>>>>>
hahaha.

Repin's Widows Berry Cheese vs Mephisto's crosses of Canna Cheese x CDLC

Roots Organics basic formula.. great stuff.
Cheese.jpg

Always leave a bit of room to top off soil after the little one is done stretching...
Say Cheese.jpg

A Must for good and many roots to get started... and each watering..
Step 2.jpg

Feeding, be sure your foods NPK value is very low like these are..
Step 2 NPK of foods.jpg

A new breeder I just met who is known for creating BIG bad arse auto's....
Say Cheese.jpg

2 of each into the small tent
Cheese Off a.jpg

2 lights going, 2 more to go into the daisy chain and rock these plants for the next 40 days..
Cheese Off b.jpg

Really looking forward to this grow, I love Mephisto genetics having grown them before, but this Repin brother is known for having quite the eye breeding autos... should be fun eh?

See ya when the little green things pop up.. you know, plants....

Yes she is Rosterman.. and why I love to help her all I can. she's a must on the site and part of my daily
uplifting I so need. Thanks Ness for always being so supportive and sweet. your my little Sister in heart
and so close by we hope to meet you and yours one day and have a smoke out...

Yeah, named it a bit to fast huh? my buddy gave it to me and I went with Silly Rabbit because of the old Trik's commercials and this having Triks as the daddy it just fell into place..

few days ago.. she is fattening up so much atm she is beginning to lean to one side... hehe. show ya soon
Silly Rabbit is a beauty (2).jpg

I grew up watching Saturday morning cartoons and the Trix ads with the silly rabbit were very effective. Loved Trix cereal. Does it smell and taste fruity? It looks like smoking it would turn the world around me into a cartoon for sure.

Carty thank you for your kindness as well. And all the help along the way.🥰 It's a good feeling knowing you consider me as a sister along with everyone else. Your always welcome at my homestead.

It looks like I need a shovel to shovel that white snowy stuff away for you. Those TSW-2000 light are working just fine for you. I'd be interested in them some way down the line. Keep on growing you have it dial in.

Have a beautiful day Brother Carty. I'll do the same.

Carty's Buds... there Grrrrrrreeaat!!!! hahaha. giving away our ages reliving them days of commercials and
the best cartoons EVER.. Do you know that I find them on you tube and they put up a disclaimer before it starts that it is not racially acceptable these days and how wrong we were for watching them as kids... I mean, if you can't tell the difference between a cartoon guy getting hit on the head vs clobbering your kid brother with a lamp, you probably have bigger issues, like killing cats... I lived for Roadrunner vs Coyote and wound up graduating from a HS whose mascot was, a freaken Roadrunner... hahahaha. I've stood on a roadside sign in AZ that read Tucumcari and I was signing to make a left turn.. (not all will get this).. did same thing at Albequrque, NM, even older bugs bunny quotes..

And, I"ve stood on a corner in Winslow AZ while my wife drove by in our S10 looking at me... rock n roll quote.

Hip surgery is coming up very soon... I had to start making some changes to make it easier on Ladybug.. so, I've stopped all the testing and goofting off. I will be starting 4 feminized seeds each grow for the next few grows to keep it simple.. even starting them in 2gal felt pots so there is no up potting after sexing, something I usually do..

So, the next batch to go under these lights when these finish will be the Cheesers...

2 of a Mephisto cross of Canna Cheese x CDLC , taking on 2 by Repins of his Cheese cross, more info later
Cheese Off begins.jpg

Latest posts

Back