Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind for this breeding program, I've kept these plants small on purpose.. The BV gets to be around
3ft, up to 4. so the 2 seeds will not be mixed together as the pheno's are just to different.. the shorter plant
is great balcony hidden weed that will come in around 60 days.. thus Sour60. light green and covered in snowy goodness.
So these in no way represent what these plants are capable of and I'd love to have a few testers who could run some ASAP when seeds are dried, that would be awesome.

see ya soon

Hopefully I will have the MH 6 inch inline fan early next week.
Punching things at our age never ends well. 6 months ago I punched our concrete kitchen bench top, 2 broken knuckles and half a dozen broken bones. Arthritus forever. 🤒

hahaha...And here you were giving me crap for playing golf on my phone to long... muwahaha. yeah, we
pay for stuff like that as we age bro. be 60 in June, time I start thinking 1st.. Fist no Hammer.. hahaha.

Looking forward to getting things going for ya.. I might be putting mine together at same time.. next week I'll pull my larger tent out of the closet for better airflow.. installing new fan kit.

Did you start any of them autos in the greenhouse bro..?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...

I use to play golf on my phone all the time. Haven't played in almost a year.

hahaha...And here you were giving me crap for playing golf on my phone to long... muwahaha. yeah, we
pay for stuff like that as we age bro. be 60 in June, time I start thinking 1st.. Fist no Hammer.. hahaha.

Looking forward to getting things going for ya.. I might be putting mine together at same time.. next week I'll pull my larger tent out of the closet for better airflow.. installing new fan kit.

Did you start any of them autos in the greenhouse bro..?

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...
Soaked the 4 x seeds for 20hrs, then in the paper towel method, three roots about 8mm long in 24 hours, 1 x just popped.
I'll check them in about an hour and plant them up in the grow tent. Not wanting to sacrifice any in the grow house just yet, due to the possum eating 3 plants. Will work out a way of keeping the air vent open on the roof and block it off with wire or something, then I will pop 1 or 2 autos in there.

Happy Thanks Giving to Yáll...

Very nice... sounds like your off to a nice start then bro... had a great Thanksgiving.

Weedhopper, I play ultimate Golf game on Android as Dirty Bird.. level Pro 3. come get some. lol.

Today I up potted the 2 Sour Stompers by Mephisto and put them under the Mars Hydro TSW-2000 light.
Mars Hydro killing it.jpg
Sour Stomper girls 3wks old.jpg
SS #1 up potted.jpg
SS #2 up potted.. (2).jpg
SS girls up potted (2).jpg

As plants mature it's funny how fast a breeding program can change... ya just gotta make choices and cut some heads.. if you think the plant is even questionable and you have others going still... cull them..

I started off with 10 plants to end up with these 2..
Gabagoo Breeders.jpg

Her structure is perfect and size will NOT be an issue.. He was male #2 who showed sex at day #18..
She showed sex at day 22.

What this does for an Auto is, it allows her more veg time and thus larger plants.. my end goal is plants that finish at 3-4ft and pull in at least 2oz..

Gabagoo will surprise you..

Okay.. my arm is feeling so much better... Next week I'll be pulling the big tent out and giving it a good cleaning for one... hahaha. and, setting up my new Mars Hydro Fan/Filter kit with speed control switch..

My goal is to have ALL Mars Hydro gear via sponsorship.. the TSW-2000 LED light is amazing and the dimmer switch is spoiling me. instead of raising and lowering the light throughout the grow, you can accomplish the same affect just by turning the light down just a few notches...

Now I need new fans. haha.

Excited about this new fan installation. honestly, the one I have is a piece of Junk.. especially comparing it to the 6" inline fan/filter combo they sent me and even included dark black ducting with reflective insulation to reduce nice and light travel. with that and a speed control switch I can make it affective and relatively quiet. schaweeetttt.

Okay Mars Hydro... you keep sponsoring my gear and I'll keep showing the masses what one can do with it.

Batman67 is getting himself all setup with Mars Hydro gear after seeing my results.. almost the same setup to except his tent is nicer... doh. hahaha. best of luck brother.

Yes, I got my Mars Hydro 6 in fan kit yesterday. Because the Black Friday sale in Australia I decided to upgrade to the controller set up. I don't think I need it but for the 20% off sale price, I thought why not.
I will set it up in the tent tomorrow with my 2 x photo AK47's and my new babies. Mr Sparkles and Cinderevil.
I'm very excited.

Looking great Carty.
I was playing Golf Rival. Played it for a couple yrs. Just got bored with it guess. Haven't played in over a yr.

Dam i had to delete something. Had the wrong thread.

Carty Comes Outta da Closet........ teehee.

Okay, so my tent did anyway. and he's comfortable with who he is so there..

Ever put a 2.5ft x 2ft x 6.7ft tent into a 3ft x 2.5ft closet.. you have to assemble it inside the closet... lol.
Luckily I only had to disassemble it partially. Got it out fairly quickly. removed everything and cleaned it up.
Ladybug helped by cleaning the nasty floor for me..

Installed the new Mars Hydro 6" inline fan/filter combo that came with clamps and ducting.... came with a
speed control switch, so thought I'd test it. I turn switch on and crank it up.. nothing. I was like wth. then
within seconds it roared to life. wow this thang is serious. I dialed it down to around halfway and finished testing it
I reinstalled the new light from Mars Hydro I've been running and just need to clean my fans and put them back in... wheeew.

Last edited:
I can't open the attachments Carty.
Carty Comes Outta da Closet........ teehee.

Okay, so my tent did anyway. and he's comfortable with who he is so there..

Ever put a 2.5ft x 2ft x 6.7ft tent into a 3ft x 2.5ft closet.. you have to assemble it inside the closet... lol.
Luckily I only had to disassemble it partially. Got it out fairly quickly. removed everything and cleaned it up.
Ladybug helped by cleaning the nasty floor for me..
View attachment 314180View attachment 314181
Installed the new Mars Hydro 6" inline fan/filter combo that came with clamps and ducting.... came with a
speed control switch, so thought I'd test it. I turn switch on and crank it up.. nothing. I was like wth. then
within seconds it roared to life. wow this thang is serious. I dialed it down to around halfway and finished testing it.
View attachment 314184View attachment 314183
I reinstalled the new light from Mars Hydro I've been running and just need to clean my fans and put them back in... wheeew.
I can't open the attachments Carty

Your fan set up looks a lot tidier than mine. I can see you attached your filter directly to the motor; I used about 6 inches of ducting, that made it more difficult to hang, so I can rectify that. Did you use 1 x strap around the duct end of the motor and 1 x strap around the filter? Time to fix my set up.

Your fan set up looks a lot tidier than mine. I can see you attached your filter directly to the motor; I used about 6 inches of ducting, that made it more difficult to hang, so I can rectify that. Did you use 1 x strap around the duct end of the motor and 1 x strap around the filter? Time to fix my set up.

Killed my back and hips to do it, trick is to install the fan 1st using the exterior ducting to keep it in place..
hang it loosely until you get it situated, then secure it to the inside bar. Oh, the dang clamp won't tighten
up the joint and it leaks unless you have it aligned perfectly.. it will even whistle.. hahaha. so that part you did correctly, I didn't have anything to cut the wire with last night... but it's almost perfect.

as long as my exhuasting temps are below 80f I'm piping it into my other tent, but it's empty atm.. but not for long.... muwahahahaha..

Up next is the Memorial Grow for my friend Matt of Goat & Monkey Seeds..

1 Unreleased Molokai #5 x White Runtz feminized
1 Tester Urkle x White Runtz feminized

and because this makes ya feel the blues, I'm adding the following..
Draig's Blue Ice reg photo
Herijuana x Toxic Blue reg photo
Heri Blue Mist 2010 reg photo

Gives me a total of 8 with 6 needing sexed and allowing for some to be culled.. Final goal is the best 4 ladies will get up potted. You always want to plant double what you need to allow for males and failures.

The 2 Sour Stomper fems probably got a little pollen on them, after all I didn't try to isolate them 100%.

T4.jpg

Latest posts

Back