Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, well I'm a goose, I put the filter on the fan and then battled with getting it all in place, then attached the ducting. Hit my head too many times. 🥴
The memorial grow sounds cool, that will be interesting

So does that mean the Sour Stompers could seed?
Yeah buddy.. hoping to get like 20 to test.. so far they seem a bit small, but then again they are a full week
behind the Gabagoo.. so maybe if I do get a few seeds it will add size in one of the phenotypes eh?
The Gabagoo I almost wish I'd of shook the male over him like I usually do. But he had pollen sacs open everywhere and some had even fallen to the dirt after releasing.. probably looking for a sammich.. muwahaha..

I'm lucky, the upper part of my tent removes with 2 zippers.. so I unzipped it to get access to mounting the fan and filter assembly.. then mount the light and do it all correctly. Took my crippled arse 3 days.. but it looks nice..

Gabagoo x Sour Stomper = Shit Kicker, GASS, Sticky Sour Stomper, Grape Foot, hahaha.

I know exactly what you mean with crippled arse. My left knee has now decided it doesn't want me getting out of a chair or walking up and down stairs anymore.
I noticed the top zips off, very handy indeed.
Gabagoo x Sour Stomper sounds like a kiss arse combo.

How about Goo Foot hahaha. I know what everyone is thinking, Sour Goo.

Thing is, the 2 Sour Stompers on the right are wimps. Day 27 for them, just a week behind the Gabagoo
should be bigger plants. Gabagoo is on day 35 and still producing preflower. She's gonna go 80 days easily and by the time all is said and done, will fill this tent by herself ... hehe. Gabagoo, Gaba whooo.

M Hydro tent.jpg

Here's Gabagoo at day 35 from seed. Seeding a plant can make it do wierd things.. usually they finish faster all said and done. but this Gabagoo is still showing preflower..
Gabagoo pregnant.jpg

I finally got the light raised up to where I want it.. the dimmer switch does the rest.. Love this TSW-2000
BY Mars Hydro.
MH light rocking it.jpg

I just watered the big girl, she's waiting to go back inside... hehe
watering.jpg

I've never had an auto veg out like this before.. this light can do amazing things..

Well, it's been a week and I'm still in design mode a bit trying to get both tents going and my back hurting..

I've decided to try and use Mars Hydro's new 6" inline fan to cool both tents by connecting the smaller tent to the larger one with a passive duct connector and leaving lower passive holes open to add to suction.
What's really messing me up is my Gabagoo taking so long to induce flowering. not sure what is going on but I just feel at day 46 she should be much further along in her budding.

Don't get me wrong, she's a beast of a plant and I can see what she got so big outdoors in Humboldt.

Gabagoo F3 (2).jpg
Gababeast b.jpg
Mars hydro killing it (2).jpg

See the Sour Stomper in the back, she is a week behind my Gabagoo in age and she's gonna be done after Christmas... then again, the Gabagoo should harvest 5x's more.
Stomper in rear is a week younger the gabagoo (2).jpg
S Stomper aa (2).jpg
s. stomper bb (2).jpg

Thank you again to Mars Hydro for the best gear I've ever had.. The TSW-2000 is one wicked light.. how I
grew before without a dimmer switch is beyond me.. gonna be nice to be able to flower both tents at the same time knowing their new 6" Inline Mars Hydro filter combo is doing it's job also....

Things are getting real interesting to.. just started a memorial grow for my buddy Matt of Goat & Monkey seeds, RIP Matt.. growing his Molokai #5 x White Runtz and 2 Urkle x WR, all fem's.
and to make 4 I added a D'Grape Fire from another Sponsor of mine.

Up at the same time as these in the small tent will be: Jungle Spice by Bodhi..
Reproduced by Left Handed Seeds this is a wicked cross between a Congolese Hash Making strain and
88 G13 Hashplant..
Thier Description:
Big bold Congolese hash plant fusion. Thick buds with a long lasting balanced effect. Hashy incense pine cone terps. Best of both worlds with this vintage crusty indica meets sticky landrace mind jewel. Unique and special line… 9-10 weeks.

Looking good as usual Carty. Great job brother.
Hey Brother, what up?
Gabagoo is finally beginning to build buds and not bud sites. I guess she wanted to make an entrance eh? I've never had a pheno grow like this but with the AK47 in her genetics it's obviously possible.
However, she's at day 47 and and IMHO as an auto should be much further along. I'm beginning to worry these are the seeds that came back from Canada when Reibsi hit them with his Auto Affie, that, wasn't really a true auto.. Just a nickname for a fast finishing Afghani strain that is wicked he says.

That would make sense according to what I'm seeing with her.
G goo e (2).jpg
G goo c (2).jpg

Barefrog to the rescue.
Barefrog to the rescue.jpg

So cool when friends say, hey Carty, I have some of those if you need them back. The fact his says Magoo
on them when I sent them says these are true F1 seeds from the very first breeding because Magoo was a pheno we nicknamed. Agoo was part of this beginning and you can see the size of her.
Agoo seeded up to make Gabagoo.jpg

Below you can see the resemblance between the Magoo pheno A on the left and the structure of
the current plant. the more I dig the more I realize what I've forgotten..
Magoo pheno A and B.jpg

Sour60/AK47 x Blue Streak F3 made up Magoo who was added to the mix of things for flavor.. the Blue Streak F3 also makes other pheno's finish quicker, but not this one obviously.. lol

The ones you sent me just said Gabagoo on the package.
Hope everything turns out like you want. Love the Gabagoo.

The ones you sent me just said Gabagoo on the package.
Hope everything turns out like you want. Love the Gabagoo.
Yeah, yours are probably F2... the ones I just got back from Barefrog are the original F1 stock I made all the pheno's from.. Lemon Gabagoo, Magoo, Gabagoo, Agoo are all offspring of the Gabagoo experiment I just kinda dropped and others grew them out.. especially Argo's Gardens up in Colorado said everyone loved it and asked for it.. but his new job has taken up more of his time these days. He still has seeds.

I now have 24 seeds of original Gabagoo that needs to have a big full on seeding run done one day and with all them seeds, give more pheno's to choose from. I'd like to find a nice 3ft finisher that would pull in about 3oz ea. But, still finish in 75 days max.. this big girl I have going is already on day 48 and has a long ways to go yet.. Be nice if she can finish flowering within a month. 80 days would be acceptable for her size.

Seeds off her will be ready way before the plant is, so I'll have to be watching them. Now these seeds should be fun to work with because the Gabagoo male I used was not a towering male, showed sex in 18 days.. that OFFSPRING will be worth a test grow.

If ANYONE can start a test grow just after the first of the year, maybe mid Jan.. then I'd gladly send you a little handful of seeds to test for me see how these turn out.. please, only serious testers.. pm me

Ill see how many of the F2 i have left. If i have enough ill try and get me a male and female where i can make some seeds on my next grow. Im trying to get the time to get my Pantry built and put me a grow room in that big pantry. To cold to grow outside.
Its supposed to be 10 degrees thursday night. 🤪

10 Isn't a degree.. It's a, well, a hot arse chick.. hahaha. got down to 48 last night, not to bad tonight so far at 57. I think we've realized we're stuck here in the swamp. Or back out west, but doubt it.. $$$ this
place is pretty cheap to live in.. and it's usually warm.

Hey bro, if your not really setup for doing that, no worries. Like I said, I have 24 seeds now and what I really need is someone who can do a full on seeding to make a thousand seeds. I tested that many before, I finger test all my outgoing seeds that I make with light pressure, if they don't crack they go.. most don't.

Be a good time for you to have a nice small setup to run some smaller autos eh? just stay with full on Indica Autos and they tend to stay around 2ft.. u have any?

So, I was looking at the #2 Sour Stomper and I see a dark thing attempting to break out of the calyx already.
some just make seeds faster then others..

Sour Stomper x Gabagoo = STOMP

stomp seed.jpg

I thought about naming it Sour Goo, but honestly, how many thought the same thing? Carty has to be different, "Dare to be Different" has been my modo for 40 years. why change now. STOMP it is.

So, with seeds pushing out of their homes, I had to make the decision to cut her down a bit early to avoid losing any seeds to the dirt. Her sister doesn't appear to be seeded at all.. you can tell because none of her hairs are turning orange yet like this one had.. a while ago too.. showing she was trying to finish along with her babies. Seeded plants usually finish faster.

This is her a week ago

Stomper b.jpg

So, I was looking at the #2 Sour Stomper and I see a dark thing attempting to break out of the calyx already.
some just make seeds faster then others..

Sour Stomper x Gabagoo = STOMP

View attachment 315768

I thought about naming it Sour Goo, but honestly, how many thought the same thing? Carty has to be different, "Dare to be Different" has been my modo for 40 years. why change now. STOMP it is.

So, with seeds pushing out of their homes, I had to make the decision to cut her down a bit early to avoid losing any seeds to the dirt. Her sister doesn't appear to be seeded at all.. you can tell because none of her hairs are turning orange yet like this one had.. a while ago too.. showing she was trying to finish along with her babies. Seeded plants usually finish faster.

This is her a week ago

View attachment 315770
Could you just put some window screen under the plant on top of the pots to catch any fallen seeds? That way you could let it ripen a bit more?

I was thinking the same thing, except fly paper. EZ PZ. It was a radical decision because the plant really wasn't going to harvest much like her sister will.. so cut her down and so far I've plucked 6 visible seeds, check for more in 2wks after a good dry.. appreciate the advice oldfogey.

Latest posts

Back