Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the gorilla extention is 12" or at least they used to be...

I would be more than happy to give you a donation to allow you to expand your tents. A donation for a donation. Isn't that the way we all help each other out and learn?

My tent line if from the Gorilla Lite line and it's a wee bit different.. 2ft x 2.5ft x 6.3ft expandable to 8ft..
you see the Lite part in some of the stitching very tiny light leaks when light is on.. other then that, same zippers and stuff.. I love it. And for how small my 2 tents are, do pretty good. getting better, just gotta stop messing around making seeds n crap like I do.. let someone else to that.
I would be more than happy to give you a donation to allow you to expand your tents. A donation for a donation. Isn't that the way we all help each other out and learn?
Brother, you have already donated more then anyone else.. so no worries. It's not so much the Funds, but it is, haha... it's my living situation now. I live in a 55+ park, almost 60 now, and only have 1 spare room now instead of 2. No yard, small shed stuffed full.. so until our state eases up a bit, I gotta keep it somewhat under control.. no hiding the 2 tents so room stay closed off. no room for anything bigger either so that's most of it.. a 4 x 4 not fit.. doh

I here you brother from another mother. I will always be there to help out when the need arises. You have already done so much for me and I will always be more than happy to return the love and pay it forward.

I need to send you some pics of my 4 x 4 tent packed to capacity.

Your the best Carty, I hope your new hips are helping you get mobile?

I've got my second knee replacement due but our public hospital system is crap and I'll have a 12 to 24 month wait. 🙃

Yeah, looked it up.. Only a 1ft extension on the G Lites, but on the others it's a full 2ft. nice. now that would be worth is. They want $23 for it on Amazon free frt. another foot of height, Hmm?

Good luck with 2nd knee, I know those are very difficult. Now I'm facing a possible cancer scare.. I go for my diagnoses screening the 27th, but atm I'm showing all the symptoms for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. and
what makes it bad is how long it's been going on.. my hip pain masked most of hit, really feel it now.

but hey, these hips are rocking.. I walk a few blocks every day and half the time no cane. feels good too.

They cranked up the heater on the pool, could see steam rising off of it tonight.. time to hit it.

post photos up on here buddy ok..

Yeah, looked it up.. Only a 1ft extension on the G Lites, but on the others it's a full 2ft. nice. now that would be worth is. They want $23 for it on Amazon free frt. another foot of height, Hmm?

Good luck with 2nd knee, I know those are very difficult. Now I'm facing a possible cancer scare.. I go for my diagnoses screening the 27th, but atm I'm showing all the symptoms for Hodgkin's Lymphoma. and

what makes it bad is how long it's been going on.. my hip pain masked most of hit, really feel it now.

but hey, these hips are rocking.. I walk a few blocks every day and half the time no cane. feels good too.

They cranked up the heater on the pool, could see steam rising off of it tonight.. time to hit it.

post photos up on here buddy ok..

Oh mate,
I am so sorry to here about your latest setback. My 17 year old son's girlfriend, 17 also, was diagnosed just before Christmas with ovarian cancer, had her left oviary and fallopian tube removed and they discovered she has cancerous polyps in her stomach and bowel. It was a very quiet Christmas for us, but she is remaining positive. Our son is not dealing with it though. She will be having Chemo for 9 weeks initially and so the now have to harvest here eggs before the Chemo starts because will will become infertile. Can you believe it will cost $120 AUD a week to keep her eggs until she wants to use them for IVF and then approx $20,000 AUD for IVF.

Good to here you up up and bouncing around, get into that warm pool as much as possible, remain positive and strong.

I will post pics on the weekend.

I go next Thursday for MRI with contrast dye and without... then the next day I see the Oncologist at the
Health First Cancer Institute. The more I read about this the more I see the symptoms within me.. not good.
but then again, we tend to fool ourselves sometimes so until I get a full diagnosis, I'm just going to keep
working on my hips and my life.

The more I use this light the more I fall in love with it..

Mars Hydro setup rocking it.jpg
I love this light.jpg
D'Grape fire preflower.jpg
Urkle x wr awesome.jpg
m5..a.jpg

Here is my first grow. Cinderevil grown in Organic and Mr Sparkle C9B grown in Coco/Perlite Auto's from my fantastic mate Carty.
Have some AK47 photos also just flipped 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• CiinderEvilorganic1.jpg
    CiinderEvilorganic1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • CinderEvilorganic.jpg
    CinderEvilorganic.jpg
    735.6 KB · Views: 0
  • MrSparkleC9BCoco.jpg
    MrSparkleC9BCoco.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Here is my first grow. Cinderevil grown in Organic and Mr Sparkle C9B grown in Coco/Perlite Auto's from my fantastic mate Carty.
we grew ak47 for 10 years in 2000.
In the east we were not as advanced as the west.
And one guy went to holland and purchased seed.
in new york it was the cats ass for a longtime
now not so much.
The strains now are exceptional.
I am starting to think there are more weed names than planets ...

now not so much.

now not so much.

did you all ever find any cherry phenos?

we grew the ak back around 2002 and found a nice ak that smelled and tasted like Ludens cherry cough drops

we grew the ak back around 2002 and found a nice ak that smelled and tasted like Ludens cherry cough drops
no i cant say i have .
but the way we grew was more production and ak produced a lot of hash .
I smoked the shit out of that and it sent people home.
We also wet trimmed for many years.
Got stopped in 2010

no i cant say i have .
but the way we grew was more production and ak produced a lot of hash .
I smoked the shit out of that and it sent people home.
We also wet trimmed for many years.
Got stopped in 2010

yeah that early ak from SeriousSeeds was a killer

i am not impressed with the newer versions of the ak…to larfy , no kick

Looking pretty nice Batman.. that Cinderevil is supposed to be some really great stuff.. everybody looks happy too. remember, most Autos tend to really pack it on the last 3wks. so be patient, the fun has just begun..

I remember when that was going around.. I grew AK47 for 2yrs. SCROG style and with just 2 plants I could fill up a screen 2ft deep by 5ft long into a sea of buds.. the seeds were gifted to me from Motarebel out of his private stock and said.. AK47 by Serious Seeds, the Real Deal! and he sent me 5. kept cloning my favorite pheno for 2yrs, crossed her once to a ChemD x Blue Moonshine Bx3 by Kaya. "Wardawg"

Let's take a peek into the tent.

MARS HYDRO TSW-2000 is just killing it for me. My temps are rolling in at 72f with light full on.. the new inline fan/filter with speed controller had made all the difference. even heated my house a few days.
U 5.jpg

The Molokai #5 x White Runtz, just had to supercrop and bend her over..
U 7.jpg

M5 all bent up.JPG

and her friends, Urkle x WR along with a strain by Oldsog
U 3.jpg

U 9.jpg

U 8.jpg

Oldsogs D'Grape Fire
U 12.jpg

Latest posts

Back