Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's pretty cool when a company asks you to test their new light and quite an honor. Maybe they seen my bud production and new it could be improved upon.. a lot. lol.

OTW soon is a TSW-2000 LED grow light assembly from Mars Hydro which will upgrade my current light to almost twice the power.

View attachment 289463View attachment 289464View attachment 289465View attachment 289466View attachment 289467

The most convenient feature of this new light is the dimmer switch
View attachment 289468
made easily accessible. which gives me the ability to slowly get used to this stronger light.. but you know I'm gonna
max it out during flower huh? hehe.

I'd like to make this very 1st grow with this light something that stands out, so the question is, do I grow Autos or break out 6 feminized photo periods, which I now have some elite
genetics to choose from.

So, I'm going to put up a list to see what you people would like me to run ok...

Autos Feminized
Gambian F7 Auto by Rollit
Blueberry F2 by Alaskagrown

Goat & Monkey Seeds Feminized photo periods
Probation Violation (Dawgs Waltz x Triangle Kush)
Blue Angel (Hells Angel OG x Blueberry Indica)
Blue Triangle (Blue Dream x Triangle Kush)
.......... few more on the way to choose from ..........
Hoping for, BomminGranny & Dubble Trouble

I'm truly leaning towards running some photo periods on this 1st run. 6 feminized seeds in 2gal felt pots be a nice start.

The new light will be replacing 3 lights I currently run in my larger tent. Going to make life much easier for this handicapped man..

From unpacking the new light when it arrives to hanging it up and maybe even finishing the current grow under it if it arrives soon.. this is gonna be fun so stay tuned for an in
depth look into this new light..
I just had 5 hells og haze sent to me, should be a brain ringer!😵‍💫

Oh nice... have a few with the HAOG in it from Oldsog.. Blueberry x HAOG ...

good luck with them.. I just received a strain called: Dude, Where's my Taco.?
Amnesia Haze x Taco Gelato fem's...

Life has been a bit crazy for me lately with the cancer scare to the wife needing double carpel tunnel surgery on her hands.. getting old not for wussies.

If not for Mars Hydro sponsoring me with this awesome equipment, I say that because it's more then just the TSW-2000 light, but a nice inline fan/filter/ducting setup to keep temps, odors and dust under wraps.
the light is soo perfect I can put the Molokai outside the tent looking in and grows just fine. simply rotate her few times a day..

So, wanna take a peeksy. Molokai #5 x WR on left, D'Grape Fire on R/F, Urkle x WR at R/R
Cc. (2).jpg

Goat & Monkey's Urkle x White Runtz day 50ish
Urkle x WR b.JPG
Urkle x WR.JPG

Oldsogcoc now my only photo period seed sponsor, this is his D'Grape Fire fem.. A beautiful plant and with this being around day 51, she's got plenty of time to put on some weight.. frosty girl
b. (2).jpg

GDbr b.jpg

And did I tell you guys... we had babies. so proud, sniff sniff. LOL>

Right after my buddy Matt of Goat & Monkey passed away, my thoughts were to do a few grows of his stock in his honor.. I started with these 2, the Molokai #5 x WR Matt said was one of his favorites...
and his Urkle x WR.. now added some babies to it in 3 ECSD x Triangle Kush, 1 Runtz x White Runtz.
along with these 4 I have snuck in one of my new autos to test.. STOMP. Gabagoo x Sour Stomper

STOMP in L./R with ECSD being the other 3.. and Runtz x WR at the R/F.
Up Potte  girls.JPG
Up potted and ready.JPG

STOMP by Carty... tester
STOMP up potted (2).JPG

Runtz x WR.. a week behind all the others as she was put down to replace an ECSD that died off..
Runtz x WR.JPG

Up potted them last night, 2 days before I removed the round cotyledon leaf and the first single bladed pot leaf.. overnight after this they shot up 2".

ECSD x WR A up potted.JPG

The darn Molokai #5 x WR is just a beast and is out growing my tent.. this is why I usually avoid Sativa dom strains.. so, I did an old bending technique a friend uses and said to me, remember, it's never to late to bend them over.. so , I did... hahaha

100_0001 (2).JPG
100_0004.JPG
100_0003.JPG
DGF b.JPG

hahahaha... From the horses point of view..

I think I need to invest in the 1ft height extension.. just that extra foot would really help give me the oppurtunity to run more Sativa dom strains. I love the high they produce. Sometimes you just get tired of
everything yo smoke makes you tired or too relaxed.. so to avoid this i tend to harvest plants a wee bit early before they produce the lethargic high..

Sounds like a great time bro... check out this D'Grape Fire.. just love this strain.

I've got a strain you gotta have.. "Dude, Where's my Taco". Amnesia Haze x The Taco hehe. save you some.

let's take a peek at what this light is doing for these plants.. I got it raised up, use the dimmer switch, somedays I even dim it down the last 1/2hr to mimic sunset.. half hour after lights come on at 7am, I
wait half hour then dial it back up..

D'Grape Fire by Oldsog Seeds
100_0053.JPG
100_0054.JPG
100_0051.JPG

My new STOMP Auto... Gabagoo x Sour Stomper
100_0043.JPG
100_0045.JPG
100_0047.JPG
100_0048.JPG

Up next I'm going to try to run 8 Bubblegum Autos Regs in the 2nd tent, I believe they will catch up to these and all finish within weeks of each other for a nice little harvest.. both tents on 12/12 to avoid hermies in my photos..

8 Bubblegum Seeds are soaking... time to go get soil. thanks for stopping by.. remember to visit Mars Hydro

Sounds like a great time bro... check out this D'Grape Fire.. just love this strain.

I've got a strain you gotta have.. "Dude, Where's my Taco". Amnesia Haze x The Taco hehe. save you some.

let's take a peek at what this light is doing for these plants.. I got it raised up, use the dimmer switch, somedays I even dim it down the last 1/2hr to mimic sunset.. half hour after lights come on at 7am, I
wait half hour then dial it back up..

D'Grape Fire by Oldsog Seeds
View attachment 320316View attachment 320317View attachment 320318

My new STOMP Auto... Gabagoo x Sour Stomper
View attachment 320319View attachment 320320View attachment 320321View attachment 320322
Dude where's my taco needs to travel to the down under

Update
Before final trimming
100_0037 (2).JPG

watered and given it's final trim, big difference..
100_0039 (2).JPG

My new Auto Flower STOMP 2 was just hit with Jamaican Blue Hill pollen to kinda preserve her.. sux when
you only have a few seeds of an accidental to work with... lol
100_0043 (2).JPG
STOMP 2e (3).jpg
STOMP 2d (2).jpg

Ya gotta love it when goodies arrive... and especially when someone surprises ya with a unique clone..

RS11 Landed today and she is my very 1st CBD strain.. looks like NO THC at all..
RS11 report.jpg
Gifts from GMO.jpg
RS11 CBD 98% no thc.jpg
RS11 clone in it's home.jpg
RS11 cutting home.jpg

The seeds he sent are no slouch either... Juicy Fruit Thai S1, are you kidding me... thanks buddy. IOU
omg Seeds by GMO.jpg

Latest posts

Back