Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DGF c (2).jpg
DGF bud (3).jpg
100_0013.JPG

Beautiful Carty yes nice and snowy. 🥰

Happy I bump into you going back to see what you been up to.

Sorry folks... I've been busy receiving seeds and repackaging to gift some out along with over
200 Goat & Monkey genetics.. Matt was a sponsor of the site so...

Let's take a peek into the tents. What I do late in flower is, move the shorter flowering plants back into
the smaller tent so the next set of plants can go under the Mars Hydro.

ECSD x White Runtz... the big pheno.
ECSD x WR A big pheno (2).jpg

Budsites everywhere, stacking up nicely.. elongated fingers on the fan leaf's she's got some Sativa in her.

ECSD x White Runtz A (2).jpg

2 shorter phenotypes, The Twins..
twins (2).jpg

You can see the Mars Hydro TSW 2000 killing it again..
100_0014.JPG

100_0018 (2).JPG
100_0036 (2).JPG
100_0053 (2).JPG

Your plants are coming along nicely Carty. Enjoy your bud pictures they come out great. Carry on.😊

Thanks so much Ness... this light is making me look good I'm sure.

Today I had to cull my nicest looking Bubblegum, now down to 1 out of 8. Hoping since the last one has yet to sex it's gonna be a lady. Give me 3 to up pot, 1 to finish out and chop the 2 soon freeing up the small tent to begin yet another grow..

Of....
2 - Cap Junky F2 I plucked from test buds
2 - PePe Le Blue
2 - UBC Chemo #2 x M39
2 - Peaches & Lilac by ETHOS Genetics

I just realized I have no Goat & Monkey in here... ah crap.

Add 2 Trashberry Fem's by G&M Seeds...

And these tonight... this light is just killing it. It explodes plants to the point you can see changes daily.

this 2 days of growth shows what I mean.
Gorilla Glue Auto Fem topped
Gorilla Glue Auto.jpg

Walter White Auto Fem
Walter White Auto.jpg

RS11 clone.. I just topped every budsite to develop a nice bush that can donate plenty of clones for all..
RS11 clone from GMO.jpg

ECSD x White Runtz is just a huge plant for being grown under 12/12 from the get go.
ECSD x TK is a massive girl.jpg
stacked buds.jpg

I did some trimming on the 2 Autos and they've responded quite well... cleaned up some lower leaf and removed 2 upper fan leaf to expose the growing shoots vs tying her over. and in just a few days this Mars Hydro light has awoken them.. photos soon as a week is coming up.. impressive for sure.

All the babies are now under the big light having put the clone in the small tent to slow her growth and allow her to recover from the stress of multiple topping her. need to bush her out to take cuttings for friends.

So, added to the mix in the big tent is 2 of each of the following:
Cap Junky f2 plucked from the buds meself. F2's by LovedaAutos
PePe Le Blue by Johnny Potseed
LBL F2 Lemon Tree pheno by Carty
Peaches & Lilac by Ethos
Miracle Cookies By CAP Seeds
UBC Chemo #2 x M39 from GMO
Trashberry Fems by Goat & Monkey

Looking great!!!!!!!!! Frosty. How are the smells? I wanna scratch and sniff them all!!!

Latest posts

Back