Carty's Oaxacan Crosses..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Okay you pollen slingers... this is gonna be a fun experiment. On my last grow we just finished up, that is Ladybug and I (wife), when I say we.. some seeds were produced. because

I know how they came about is why I'm even bothering with them. Turns out Legend OG is a very sensitive plant and we had 2 going. Ladybug kept forgetting to turn off the secondary

grow light, a 40w T5 LED.. so like 3x's it was left on during the 12hr dark cycle. Luckily out of the 6, just the one reacted poorly. Now, I've made feminized seeds doing just this light

technique of stressing, cept I'd flip them back in forth for a week at a time in each cycle. The other Legend OG was very sensitive to everything and especially nutrients... running same

feed as all the rest she burned her tips...

Well, as it so happens, we wound up with the following seed stock and we're gonna test grow it because, well you just never know do ya.. and for now, it's just gonna be Legendary

1, 2 etc...

On this test grow:

Legendary 1: Tinman x Legend OG by Humboldt Seeds (Tinman)- Black Lime Reserve/Headband x LOG..
Legendary 2: GMOP x Legend OG (GMOP) GMO Cookies /Purple Punch x LOG

L1 is already up and going, nice dark green jagged leafs.... the others were just dropped into water, 3 sank immediately, gotta love fresh seeds.. should be up by Wed all goes
well.. these will go directly into 1.5 gal oxy pots. and since I wanns see what the stretch is all about, these will be short vegged, then flipped... the tent is only 4ft high so
only 3ft total grow height allowed in the end..

Strains: L1 & L2
Lights: T5 dual bulb 2ft, T5 LED 2ft dual bulb
Medium: Roots Organics
Foods: Roots Organics, PK 13/14, Big Bud..
Style: 2ft x 4ft Tent indoor

Attachments

• Sept 4 planted.jpg
    Sept 4 planted.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Sept 8th.jpg
    Sept 8th.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Love it Carty - just found a new Asian Beauty Male that will have its day in the hen house. Oddly enough showing flowers/sacs ahead of a lot of the other Sativas in the tent

Well, we all make mistakes right? The more I harvested my grow the more I realized that damn Legend OG hermie'd worse then I thought and seeded more then I realized.. Then I speak with my local partner J and he said the clones did the same thing. After some thought, I decided to toss out ALL the seeds and yank these out of the pots to start over...

I sure don't want to pass on that awful trait and decided to start something else of mine that could be considered legendary.. yet still want to grow something I kind of made. Hmmmm? I got it, my Oaxacan crosses..

A while back I hit a few plants with some Highland Oaxacan pollen gifted to me from DP, a local swamp bro..

2 - Sugar Punch x Oaxacan

2 - Purple Punch x Oaxacan

The 2 Sugar Punch are up as of last night, one needed help shucking it's shell..

I think i have seeds from the Mexican cartel...

Think that's one of the strains I have, I'd have to double check.

How are those seeds doing, Carty?

We have lift off.... sorry for dragging my feet on this one.. especially with how jazzed I am about growing these
out. I only made like 10 of each. and yeah, I know, this is not really breeding but just pollen slinging for fun..
Lord knows how many plants you have to grow to truly breed. Yet I enjoy it.

2 of each are up and running and under the plain T5 light... think I'll be switching one of the 2 bulbs to veg to
help them grow faster and lower it tomorrow now that they are a few days old and can take it now...

20200929_114728.jpg
Sept 10.jpg
Baby showing Sativa maybe.jpg
Sept 8th.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photos... take some better ones soon as they grow a little... the last photo is the Purple Punch

x Oaxacan. In the group photo they are in the rear and the Sannie's Punch in front and born a few days after..

The Sannie's Punch was very VERY good smoke and have fingers crossed she amounts to something.. My wife

names the strains, she is calling this one " Wessen " and pronounced Vesin. As in you smoke this shit you'll

start turning into your alter animal ego... she's crazy like me so... Oaxacan Punch maybe on the other.. and this

is just for us again.. I won't share any of these until I verify they won't hermie and are worth keeping around ok..

Latest posts

Back