Catastrophe :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemon Jack

Above the clouds
Reaction score
Well I had a big oops. A couple days ago I rebuilt my flower room makin it a little bigger and just overall neater. But I ran out of tape when puttin up the plastic so i just tacked it ina few places to hold it up till later. It was saggind down round the top so that it would allow light to pass through at the very top of my room. It was ok though cause i kept it in a dark room always anyway and I was gettin more tape in a few days. Well last night i flopped up and left the light in the room on :( so light shone through all night last night eek! So what do you guys think my chances are of them hermiing. One was almost done at 7 weeks the rest are on about week 4.

late stagers are no worry, if only one time, might not be a bad thing for the rest...time will tell.

Ya i wasnt worried bout the 7 weeker but the 4 weekers are untasted strains grrrrrr . Hopefully all will go well thanks roddy.

LJ don't beat yourself up about it....I think we all hve done something like this at one point or another. The one that is almost done will be fine IMO...the others I wld watch closely. One time doesn't mean you will get hermies but for some strains/phenos it is all it takes. Jmo

Thanks hammy Ill keep an eye on em for sure the one was a lemon skunk which i ran last time and she kinda took a beating lol. maybe she will stay a she lol. . . . the other, a confidential cheese, Hope she stay strait as well she smells delicious so far.

I also don't think you are going to have any problems. It is actually better to have the light on continuously all night than it is to interrupt the dark period. I have a green party light in my ceiling fixture in my room in case it gets accidentally left on or if it is critical that I check something.

Really thg thats great . I hope your right. Cause if these hermie Ill run outta smoke before the next harvest.

Thats a really good idea bout the green light. I heard it was safe but what kinda light is it exactly. Where do ya get emm

Do you have your lights on a timer? From what I inferred, you are doing it manually. If that is the case, I would strongly recomend investing in a timer to avoid future mishaps, and to insure precise on and off times, which are important for the plant.

Yes the lights have always been on a timer Im a true stoner no way could I always remember to turn them on or off. Its the regulas light from the ceiling that stayed on and shone through a spot where my plastic wall had slipped down.

No hermis as of yet fingers crossed on this one.

Green Mojo in hope of no herms.

I've done the same a cpl times

Latest posts

Back