Catastrophe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Well, I put in this weak little heating fan a good distance from my flower cab due to cold temps. w/ the door open. It torched 5 plants in flower. Only salvaged 1/2 ounce of early bud. Still had a week to go. :(
But on the plus side, I still have a NL mom, and 2 2-week old plants and 6 seed starts. So not is all lost. but def. 2 months behind now. :(
Could use some green mojo for the next batch.

Oh man! That is horrible Mutt. That truly is a catastrophe! Good mojo comin' from my side.

Well man, After a long discussion with my old lady. Screw the attic and garage. Just too much of a PITA.
My Master bath is now being converted.:D
Bath tub is gonna be flower. Which make things like flushing and hing very convenient.;)
So in 3 months I figure I can pop out a 1/2 pound. Then every 2 months after that. :)

Mutt, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.:( Great to see you turn something bad into something good:)

What a freaking bummer man. Here is some GREEN MOJO for ya. ;)

Terrible luck Mutt:( , moment of silence for your young girls...

I wish I had 2 bathtubs, that idea sounds cool, mylar shower curtain:D . Hope to see pics soon. Cheers to the 'ol lady' for approving;) .

Your wifey must really love you! There's no way I'd give up my tub!!! :)

SmokinMom said:
Your wifey must really love you! There's no way I'd give up my tub!!! :)

Bribery works wonders;)

That sounds like a solid plan. Attics often get too hot and garages often get too hot or cold!

Yeah, I made a huge error in my design up there. I totally forgot that we leave the unit off for this month as there is no need in the house. So the attic temps went high during the day and bottomed out at night. I tried to offset this. Hindsight is a PITA.
I shoulda left the HVAC unit on, but man its nice not to have a huge bill at the end of the month. Esp. when running 1Kw just for the grow. another 600W for the surround sound, +everything else. :p
But got the bathroom vegging now. with 240W worth of cool white flos. I have 12 seeds germing, 6 sprouts , 2 plants, and 1 mother. Then in a month. my HPS and MH gonna be runnin full tilt. So I'm good to go.:D
Wow all the room I didn't have before. Gonna be nice to have 8' ceilings. Was working with less than 4'. I'm not training this grow. ;)

That will be a good change. You can let them go all monster style!

Latest posts

Back