Caterpillars.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bojok

EACH ONE TEACH ONE
Reaction score
I found 2 of those $%*#ERS in two different top sprears of one of my outdoor plants. Both are dead now, but I wanted to know if I found 2 of them are there alot more? I only noticed they were there when I saw some BUD damage and inspected them. My plants are about 4-5 weeks in flower. THNX...........................BOJOK

Bojok said:
I found 2 of those $%*#ERS in two different top sprears of one of my outdoor plants. Both are dead now, but I wanted to know if I found 2 of them are there alot more? I only noticed they were there when I saw some BUD damage and inspected them. My plants are about 4-5 weeks in flower. THNX...........................BOJOK
You can try this organic insect repellent. http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2099

Thanks TBG. Will I be able to use the organic blend you pointed out in my 4-5 week flowering stage w/o damaging any foilage, flower or the plant itself at her stage? The 2 other caterpillars I found were about a inch long, I dug threw the BUD, found them and killed them. I was hoping they were isolated incidents and B4 I started fingering everything I wanted to ask the pro's. THNX again and keep up ya works.........................
....................BOJOK

Can baccillus thuringiensis be found at your local nursery or home depot. And I give thanks HGB.

Bojok said:
Can baccillus thuringiensis be found at your local nursery or home depot. And I give thanks HGB.

yes it can.... comes in powder or liqued and is safe to use right up to harvest or so ;)

and your welcome

grow on

Latest posts

Back