[Caution: Dynamite]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sad is it that when I'm out of weed, I spend my time looking at recipes to use when I get some more. Oh well, I can't wait to try these. Maybe tomorrow night if I can get some stuff. If I do end trying this I'll definitely post my expirence ;).

These sound like they might taste better if we dip them in dark chocolate or the chocolate Shell ice cream topping and pop them in the fridge for a few minutes -I WILL try this one day!

I made a version of these tonight. Just got done eating them :)

My version was with 2 Ritz crackers, peanut butter, a touch of honey, and 1 gram of pot on each one. I used a mix of White Widow and Northern Lights.
I ate two of them and am now searching for a good funny movie to watch for when it hits me, hehe :)

Well, the crackers tasted terrible, hehe :) But they kicked my butt pretty good! The couch lock came through pretty hard on the high and hammered me to my chair for the rest of the night until I went to bed :)
Was a very enjoyable high, very very deep buzz to it. Seemed to intensify the sounds and definately gave me a nice case of prema grin for a good bit of time.

Thanks Effen Gee :) Made for a superb friday night! :D

Ozzy was it you that put hash on these?

Somebody did.

I have a bit of hash and I want to try this out...

Hash Works GRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!

how much did you use!?? I have a feeling 2 grams would work fine....wouldnt need anymore bud after 2 grams of hash right?

gonna make and eat one of these this weekend...I'll report back on sunday...

I remember this Thread Effen,,I was looking for it at one time. Got the recipe stored this time.

I also can't wait to try it. Glad this thread got resurrected.

Mother to the f--ker,,I am so jacked up. Me and the Wife made a couple Firecrackers and we ate 1/2 one a piece and my God this **** will mess yur *** up. Thanks Bro..

Wow,,this receipe is awsome. Very quick way to get high without smoken a joint. 30 min and its ready to rock and roll. The high is much more intence. Am I spellen **** right.? Anyway,,awsome Cracker Effen.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to WeedHopper again.

:giggle:

ROFLMAO!!!! hopper is hopped up! LOL!!! youre bringing back some good memories. thank you.

dont have to tell you to enjoy but i will.

Yeah yur so right Smokinmom. High I am.:48:

OH yeah,,I missed ya young Lady.

Latest posts

Back