Caution needed for attitude bust link

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have ordered three times from the attitude this year. i feel pretty safe and sound(and high). dont let one person get every1s perception jack us around.

niteshft has only good intentions to protect the members. I am sure he has looked at this from everyone's perspective now. I doubt he intended to hurt Attitudes rep.
I don't mean to speak for him but I think know where he was coming from.

niteshft said:
Fine, tell everyone to have seeds sent directly to their homes and not take precautions if you want. I'm not surprised to have that kind of information put out here and somewhat expected it. I was only looking out for peeps and making a cautious suggestion. The 2 unrelated Brazilians that got busted aren't your neighbors Hick so why should you care, right? I care for everyone and strongly believe it is in their best interest to have a safe addy to use for seed purchases. The sellers are within their legal rights to sell their seeds where they are located but the buyers are the ones at risk. I think telling everyone to have seeds sent directly to their homes from commercial sellers is irresponsible and doing members a dis justice. This site should be looking out for peeps back not giving them info that may put them in harms way.

What is a safe addy?
Is this an address to send your seeds to, so that this safe addy person can get busted for receiving your seeds? Then in turn snitch you out or tell others that you are growing.:confused2:

I think more people get busted from this safe addy person then the seedbanks. I prefer to tell know no one that I grow. Just my $0.02

pcduck said:
What is a safe addy?
Is this an address to send your seeds to, so that this safe addy person can get busted for receiving your seeds? Then in turn snitch you out or tell others that you are growing.:confused2:

I think more people get busted from this safe addy person then the seedbanks. I prefer to tell know no one that I grow. Just my $0.02

My point exactly. I feel far safer having seeds sent to my house than having them sent to someone elses', who would have to be told about my grow.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever that anyone should believe that ordering seeds from the Tude had anything to do with the busts--there is not even the slightest connection..:confused2:

Niteshft means well so let's not hammer him please. That being said I also believe there is no threat from ordering from the Tude. All the busts here hve been from loose lips and nosy neighbors.

I've purchased seeds from the tude myself, spent over $100 just a few months ago.I think the tude is an up and up company and I felt a loss that some people got busted when thier order was intercepted. My intentions were to warn that the tude may be under the eyes of the gov and to take caution. Sorry I didn't mention the Brazillians on the first post but I guess I was a little too, anxious to get the message out. I hope it hasn't hurt the tude in any way but if they were hurt it was because of the busts, not by my bringing it up. It would have been wrong of me to NOT say anything rather than giving a heads up.
I was going to mention how I work out my safe addy but I don't want to give out ANY info of how I work. I'm sure you all are smart enough to figure that out for your own needs if you so desire but I strongly suggest that you do get some sort of safe delivery worked out. I myself, feel secure enough with it to order from the tude in the future.

This is a timely subject. I have placed ALL of my past seed orders at the Tude, with 0 problems. On the 4th of July, I placed another. Asked for the guaranteed shipping and stealth. Today I found notice in the mailbox that I have "registered mail" to be picked up in person. I didn't request registered mail, and have never recieved an order this way before. Checked the tracking number, and it is my order.
Should I be worried? Pick it up? Leave it alone?
Not too sure what is the right and safe thing to do here. Your advice is appreciated.

niteshft said:
I've purchased seeds from the tude myself, spent over $100 just a few months ago.I think the tude is an up and up company and I felt a loss that some people got busted when thier order was intercepted. My intentions were to warn that the tude may be under the eyes of the gov and to take caution. Sorry I didn't mention the Brazillians on the first post but I guess I was a little too, anxious to get the message out. I hope it hasn't hurt the tude in any way but if they were hurt it was because of the busts, not by my bringing it up. It would have been wrong of me to NOT say anything rather than giving a heads up.
I was going to mention how I work out my safe addy but I don't want to give out ANY info of how I work. I'm sure you all are smart enough to figure that out for your own needs if you so desire but I strongly suggest that you do get some sort of safe delivery worked out. I myself, feel secure enough with it to order from the tude in the future.

I think most of us know your intentions were honorable brosef....no worries here.

niteshft said:

This isn't actually the truth....if the rep of Attitude was hurt it was indeed because of your bringing it up.

While I do see your intentions as honorable, this has to be stressed that this is coincidental and not likely a "Tude issue Maybe a better way of bringing this to the attention of others would have been to say be safe with your mailings, not insinuate Attitude has a problem.

Truly, the customs doing their job would be the best reason I could give for the interceptions....

^^^^^ Well said Hammy ^^^^^^^
Nightshft, i know in my hart you were just trying to warn folks!
I for one appreciate you thinking of us folks.

Problem isn't with The Attitude. It's with loose lips. I've gotten every order just fine, westside. More then likely it's someone talking bout fight club....Peace.

7greeneyes :)

7greeneyes said:
Problem isn't with The Attitude. It's with loose lips. I've gotten every order just fine, westside. More then likely it's someone talking bout fight club....Peace.

7greeneyes :)

Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

niteshft said:

I don't think anyone thought your intentions anything other than sincere.

But just as I feared, it is now being repeated at other sites. AND that the busts at MP are due to seeds intercepted from Attitude.EDIT

I call **, attitude has a strong rep round the web, if you get caught it's your fault. Done and done, simple as that, attitude is on our side and always has been, Nuff said

I'm gonna close this. I think it's 'ran it's course'. No need beating a dead horse, ehh? ;)

Prefersativa can start a new thread with his delivery issue. I'd like to hear how it plays out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back