CBD for Nerve pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CBD isolates are cheap. Cant you just add it to common body cream or MCT oil? I can get like 5grams delivered for about $20.

Good point. When I posted this I saw the post about that and thought that might be a good idea. Ill have to try it out....Thanks

Combination of CBD/CBN is what you want for sleep. Roughly 1.5 to 1 ratio. For me the ratio is 1THC/1.5CBD/1CBN. If you mix a gram in MCT oil thats 600 drops in 30mils. So you get 1.6mg per drop for each gram used.

I take a 4/6/4 gummie before bed each nite and sleep so much better.

Combination of CBD/CBN is what you want for sleep. Roughly 1.5 to 1 ratio. For me the ratio is 1THC/1.5CBD/1CBN. If you mix a gram in MCT oil thats 600 drops in 30mils. So you get 1.6mg per drop for each gram used.

I take a 4/6/4 gummie before bed each nite and sleep so much better.
I have some CBD and some CBN coming in the mail I've been making size 0 caps to make CBD cap for sleep and we take two before bed and I sleep better than ever but my wife's pain is to much for her to sleep much so I'm going try the CBD CBN mix in the cap's.

CBD is for pain relief and a few other things. It also works with the CBN to help you sleep. CBG + THC is good for an uplifting "high".

The MCT oil can make dosing more accurate/easier unless you got a very good scale.

Clinical cannabis is often recommended to individuals with obstinate (therapy safe) torment, incorporating those with a terminal disease. There is evidence that CBD includes this well-being.

As per a recent report in the Journal of Experimental Medicine, rodents infused with provocative synthetics in their rear feet experienced less irritation and neuropathic torment when treated with an oral portion and spinal infusion of CBD.

Human investigations assessing the utilization of CBD in treating constant torment are inadequate. Those that do exist constantly incorporate THC, making it hard to segregate CBD’s unmistakable impacts.

Researchers accept that CBD lessens nerve torment by restricting glycine receptors in the mind that control the speed at quietmonkcbd which nerve signals pass between nerve cells.
Has anyone gained any pain relief from CBD oil? I don't know enough to ask intelligent questions. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Has anyone gained any pain relief from CBD oil? I don't know enough to ask intelligent questions. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
People have reported using CBD oil for various types of pain, including chronic pain conditions, arthritis, neuropathic pain, and musculoskeletal pain. It's important to note that individual responses to CBD can vary, and not everyone may experience the same level of pain relief.

I have been making CBD Rub for about six years now and I give it away to lots of people. And I can't believe how many people tell me how much better mine is compared to the crap they bought for $30.00 a small container. I'm still trying to find a way to make it better because my wife is always in pain. She has severe nerve pain. She has spinal cord stimulator in her back just so she can walk. I feel bad for her and try to do all the picking up crap for her. So I'm looking for the magic bullet. I use the magic butter machine. Stupid name and stupid marketing over priced but it has been working for me real well for many years now.
I'm growing some CBD Terra Italia from Female Seeds for my dear old nan. I got a seed from Herbies, they say it's gonna be around 12% CBD. The plant is looking pretty dense now. Any tips on how to extract some oil from it?

Latest posts

Back