CBD for Nerve pain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glorialipson

Reaction score
Clinical cannabis is often recommended to individuals with obstinate (therapy safe) torment, incorporating those with a terminal disease. There is evidence that CBD includes this well-being.

As per a recent report in the Journal of Experimental Medicine, rodents infused with provocative synthetics in their rear feet experienced less irritation and neuropathic torment when treated with an oral portion and spinal infusion of CBD.

Human investigations assessing the utilization of CBD in treating constant torment are inadequate. Those that do exist constantly incorporate THC, making it hard to segregate CBD’s unmistakable impacts.

Researchers accept that CBD lessens nerve torment by restricting glycine receptors in the mind that control the speed at which nerve signals pass between nerve cells.

Last edited by a moderator:
I suffer from Pain, everywhere(sucs) I have tried CBD vape carts and the drops (strongest made) and no real help until I too added THC to the mix.

I rub myself with a homemade pain crème all over my body
Yep those places too.
The THC creme helps bottom of my feet , the only thing that stops the nighttime burning. I have cried myself to sleep without it.

How do you make this cream you are talking about Roster?

I don't make cream but I can make some nasty salve. Coconut oil and kief. Coconut oil in a pan, bring it where it is almost ready to boil.....add kief....stir....let it cool and bingo. You can use as an edible or rub it into the skin. Works great for arthritis and other similar ailments.....if you use as an edible it will kick your arise.

I don't make cream but I can make some nasty salve. Coconut oil and kief. Coconut oil in a pan, bring it where it is almost ready to boil.....add kief....stir....let it cool and bingo. You can use as an edible or rub it into the skin. Works great for arthritis and other similar ailments.....if you use as an edible it will kick your arise.
Pretty much same here
I use Coconut Oil , Good trim and some fan leaves and all the roots I can
I decarb all the trim in oven 1st 40min/240degs @
Then melt my coco oil, if under 70degs (thats melting temp)
and into a crockpot along with the roots for 8-12hrs low setting. Roots should look golden brown not burnt when finished.
Once cooked I add bees wax to help make it firm at room temp, some peppermint oil for smell , let it cool and harden back up.
You can add things like, coco-butter and emu oil Ido when I have it.

One note re cream. Roots are dried cannabis plant roots and they have been know to have an anti inflammatory properties , thus the reason they are added to cream . The cream will start to smell like roasted nuts and the roots will look light golden brown.
This is the time to shut off the crock heat. I then start to add in my beeswax and whip it good.

Believe it or not, I have depression, anxiety, and insomnia. And to be honest, it freaking sucks. I feel tired, weak, and unable to do my daily routine, until a good friend of mine recommended me to take CBD. Like many other people, I was hesitant to use it first. But since I really want to feel better and healthier, I pushed myself and decided to buy one. To be honest, the flavor isn't that enjoyable, but the effects were truly amazing.

Clinical cannabis is often recommended to individuals with obstinate (therapy safe) torment, incorporating those with a terminal disease. There is evidence that cbd includes this well-being.

As per a recent report in the Journal of Experimental Medicine, rodents infused with provocative synthetics in their rear feet experienced less irritation and neuropathic torment when treated with an oral portion and spinal infusion of CBD.

Human investigations assessing the utilization of CBD in treating constant torment are inadequate. Those that do exist constantly incorporate THC, making it hard to segregate CBD’s unmistakable impacts.

Researchers accept that CBD lessens nerve torment by restricting glycine receptors in the mind that control the speed at which nerve signals pass between nerve cells.

Source: CBDBlogish

I have used cbd for joint pain and it work really well for me, I have even used it for my pet on vet recommendation and i have seen good result with cbd for pain in both cases

Last edited:
My dad has arthritis. He suffers from it and has to take medications almost every day to relieve the pain. However, I don't think those meds are better than CBD. Especially taking into account all side effects the meds can cause from the other side. As it is stated on my azz hypertension is one of the sides and it already happened several times my dad had it. I'm determined to convince him to try CBD oil for pain relief.

One note re cream. Roots are dried cannabis plant roots and they have been know to have an anti inflammatory properties , thus the reason they are added to cream . The cream will start to smell like roasted nuts and the roots will look light golden brown.
This is the time to shut off the crock heat. I then start to add in my beeswax and whip it good.
I didn't know about the roots and all this time I have been tossing them. I'll try it on my next grow.

I am not a CBD fan, I like it with a THC kick but I sure see it everywhere. Interesting read Gloria.
I have been making CBD Rub for about six years now and I give it away to lots of people. And I can't believe how many people tell me how much better mine is compared to the crap they bought for $30.00 a small container. I'm still trying to find a way to make it better because my wife is always in pain. She has severe nerve pain. She has spinal cord stimulator in her back just so she can walk. I feel bad for her and try to do all the picking up crap for her. So I'm looking for the magic bullet. I use the magic butter machine. Stupid name and stupid marketing over priced but it has been working for me real well for many years now.

Latest posts

Back