CBD from head shops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAGAtheist

Reaction score
I've been in a million head shops that sell what they claim are CBD products. Has anyone ever tried these products? Would you have a better chance of getting real CBD for broken arm pain at GNC? TIA.

I have no idea. Never tried them from either place. Have a friend that swears by them for sleep. He gets his from a head shop in Texas.

I've been in a million head shops that sell what they claim are CBD products. Has anyone ever tried these products? Would you have a better chance of getting real CBD for broken arm pain at GNC? TIA.
If you are in cali go to a dispensary and try it. I still play rugby on the old boys circuit, 35+. CBD alone does work. In my opinion adding THC helps the CBD attack the inflammation better.

I agree that CBD oil is supposed to work better with a little THC in it.

That's what I've read too. I guess the THC makes something happen to the CBD. I've used CBD vapes from dispensaries that are nothing BUT CBD and it's not quite the same.

If you are in cali go to a dispensary and try it. I still play rugby on the old boys circuit, 35+. CBD alone does work. In my opinion adding THC helps the CBD attack the inflammation better.

Yep, you're right about it. Talking of that, if you would get a golden hemp oil, where would you get it from? I've been searching for a trustful and reliable cbd related resource, with all the quality control marks, and could find this golden hemp oil page from AASRaw company. I've heard a lot of positive comments about this firm. What do you think about it, should I try?

Last edited:
You know, I don't understand these cbd supplements at all. In my opinion they don't work at all. If you want a cool effect, it's much easier to buy some of these glass bongs and smoke some. It won't hurt, but you can relax and unwind. By the way, these bongs are of very cool quality, so I recommend checking them out.

Last edited:
It's all about the quality of the CBD oil. Not to mention a lot of ppl get Hemp Oil and CBD oil confused,,,, they are two different things. Hemp oil is made from hemp seeds not the buds.
Good CBD comes from the flowers that have been grown to have high concentration of CBD and little THC.
You can also get CBD from hemp flowers because it has little THC. I was in a so called CBD store and even the idiot running the store didn't know the fking difference between Hemp Seed Oil and CBD oil and I let him know before I walked out. Do your research on the internet and you will find some good CBD oils that work and make sure your not buying hemp seed oil.

Sorry, it's accidental double post

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you trying to advertise. Don't post the same post again with that link are you will be gone. I'm removing the link.😡

Latest posts

Back