CBD infused drinks for the summer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there! CBD-infused drinks can definitely work, and they're perfect for the summer! There are a ton of recipes online for making them at home, so you can experiment and find what works best for you. Speaking of CBD, have you ever thought about giving it to your pup? I recently read some interesting articles in Orlando Magazine about the benefits of CBD oil for dogs. It's crazy how it can help with everything from anxiety to arthritis! Of course, it's always important to talk to your vet before giving anything new to your furry friend. Anyway, cheers to CBD drinks and enjoying the summer!

Last edited:
My aunt recently made CBD-infused Ice Tea- She prepared the tea by the same traditional method. You just need to add a few drops of CBD oil or CBD-infused honey to sweeten it. Let it cool down, add ice, and enjoy! The tea was so refreshing seriously! I also enjoyed CBD gummies at her house, It was Relax Bears. There are many other CBD-based summer drinks available, but we found the ICE TEA the easiest to prepare.

I make teabags out of mullein leaf and sugar leaf from my cannabis. I sometimes add peppermint or spearmint from my herb garden or add a couple organic ginger tea bags to my mix. You could do the same with CBD plants. The tea I agree is very refreshing and we drink it a lot during the summer months.

Do CBD infused drinks work? Can we prepare them at our home and share some methods of preparing CBD infused drinks.
I've added ethanol tincture to milk-based drinks like Frappuccino and it works well.

You can also dissolve the cannabinoids in Vegetable Glycerin and use that as a sweetner.

Alcohol tinctures will sometimes separate when added to water-based drinks without oils or fats.

I've heard about a process for doing so using an emulsifier like lethicin, as well as a process that infuses the concentrate into vegetable oil and then malto dextrose, so that it will dissolve in water as microdroplets or micelles.

I make teabags out of mullein leaf and sugar leaf from my cannabis. I sometimes add peppermint or spearmint from my herb garden or add a couple organic ginger tea bags to my mix. You could do the same with CBD plants. The tea I agree is very refreshing and we drink it a lot during the summer months.
Great!

I've added ethanol tincture to milk-based drinks like Frappuccino and it works well.

You can also dissolve the cannabinoids in Vegetable Glycerin and use that as a sweetner.

Alcohol tinctures will sometimes separate when added to water-based drinks without oils or fats.

I've heard about a process for doing so using an emulsifier like lethicin, as well as a process that infuses the concentrate into vegetable oil and then malto dextrose, so that it will dissolve in water as microdroplets or micelles.
This seems complicated to me!

That’s just GW using those big words again 🤣
Sorry, here is the definition of a micelle and a link on how it makes a difference.

https://www.britannica.com/science/micelle
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...d the associated carotenoid bioaccessibility.
Mixing cannabis concentrates with oils, fats, or lipids is easy, but with water-based solutions, not so much, because they are hydrophobic (water hating) and simply float on the water. One way to accomplish that is to break the oil into extremely small droplets and suspend them in the water in a colloidal suspension (Colloid - Wikipedia).

Surfactants like Lethicin make separating globs of oil into microdroplets or micelles easier and you can also use a homogenizer such as offered by CAT Scientific:

https://catscientific.com/homogenizer-drives/

Latest posts

Back