CBD Strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzztrout

Reaction score
Looking for a good CBD strain. High % of cbd but low in thc% . I see quite a few on the seedbank pages but not sure which ones are legit. Anyone ever do any cbd strains. Looking for a friend that wants to try to limit pharmaceuticals but the other stuff i have is too powerful for her. Even just 1 or 2 puffs is too much. Thats why im looking for a low thc% so she can smoke and get relief without being blown away.

Looking for a good CBD strain. High % of cbd but low in thc% . I see quite a few on the seedbank pages but not sure which ones are legit. Anyone ever do any cbd strains. Looking for a friend that wants to try to limit pharmaceuticals but the other stuff i have is too powerful for her. Even just 1 or 2 puffs is too much. Thats why im looking for a low thc% so she can smoke and get relief without being blown away.
I have tried CBD Crews ‘CBD Nordle’. I didn’t care for it personally but I was just looking for a strain I could smoke like a joint of by myself and not get obliterated. It is a 1:1 ratio so maybe I should have tried something with a higher ratio of CBD to THC. Seems a lot of folks like Harlequin and Charlottes web.

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/10-best-cbd-cannabis-strains-according-to-leafly-users

I have tried CBD Crews ‘CBD Nordle’. I didn’t care for it personally but I was just looking for a strain I could smoke like a joint of by myself and not get obliterated. It is a 1:1 ratio so maybe I should have tried something with a higher ratio of CBD to THC. Seems a lot of folks like Harlequin and Charlottes web.

https://www.leafly.com/news/strains-products/10-best-cbd-cannabis-strains-according-to-leafly-users
Did yours taste like Galic or Onions?
Welcome back

If you're on the hunt for a legit CBD strain with low THC, Herbies Seeds has got your back. They've got some awesome CBD strains like Charlotte's Web, Harlequin, and ACDC that are known for their high CBD and low THC content

I understand your concern and desire to find a suitable CBD strain for your friend. It's essential to prioritize strains with higher CBD percentages and lower THC levels. Some popular CBD strains include Charlotte's Web, ACDC, Harlequin, and Cannatonic. To ensure legitimacy, it's advisable to source seeds or products from reputable seed banks or licensed dispensaries.

I understand your concern and desire to find a suitable CBD strain for your friend. It's essential to prioritize strains with higher CBD percentages and lower THC levels. Some popular CBD strains include Charlotte's Web, ACDC, Harlequin, and Cannatonic. To ensure legitimacy, it's advisable to source seeds or products from reputable seed banks or licensed dispensaries.
I don't go to dispensaries.

Latest posts

Back