Cea or In/out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MK ULTRA

Reaction score
Okay so I havent been on here in a while due to buying another house and selling ours so I had to close up shop. We are getting ready to move in our new place in month.
I have a 15 w x 15 tall x 55 long area.
I have been doing the in/out for awhile now but really thinking on the cea sealed room thing. I have been doing alot of research but only how toos..no really pro and cons so I ask you. How much different is it or better than in/out?

The room will have sheet rock for walls but no ceiling as in the bare studs for the upstairs above and have no way to put sheet rock till i can get the pipes in the rafters and all that. So if i panda the ceiling and tap off the edges real good and ceil off everything would the panda work just as good?

Co2 What would be the long lbs wise last?
I could use a burner cause there is gas in the room but I have that fear that if something goes wrong with the burner/ppm meter it wont stop and risk danger as if the bottle goes out then it would just empty no harm done. How to tall if you have a c02 leak?

Free standing a/c or split?

dehumidifier?

I would use soil but never tried hydro.
It does stay cool down there year around due to being a basement/crowlspace.
4000 watts in flower and 2000 veg.

your guys input would be appreciated.

IMO, no, the panda film is not going to work like sheetrock would. I believe that not having the room entirely sheetrocked in will also make it difficult to use CO2 enhancement. What is the cea sealed room thing?

If you are running CO2 you will need to be regulating and monitoring it. When the equipment is installed, it should be checked for leaks at that time. Soapy water sprayed on any joints will tell if you have a leak. Also the monitor will tell you what your CO2 levels are. Whether you are using a CO2 generator or a tank you are going to have to watch your CO2 levels. If you are worried about a gas leak--that shouldn't happen if the equipment is installed correctly and tested.

If you have 4000W of light you have enough light for a little over 100 sq ft, so you are going to have to make your room substantially smaller.

When do you anticipate being able to sheetrock? What kind of pipes do you need to run?

Sorry...just cea instead of in and out! Just ceiling the room off.

As for sheet rocking the ceiling and pipes I was going to wait cause it is kinda a big job. I have all the existing equipment for growing.
So 4000 will do about 100 square feet? I was using that in my two car garage. What do u recondmend? I might just stick with in out for now.

What is "cea"?

I would recommend that you buy a couple tents to set up if you don't want to do any finishing. I would get one of the very large tents like the 10x10 or 8x10 and then a 4x4 or 5x5 for vegging. Either that or build a nice enclosed room so that you can really control the environment. I would use the co2 generator that runs off propane IF you don't have good heat control in that space, and use that for generating the warmth for the spaces and then the co2 will be bonus. You would still have to monitor your co2 levels as well as temps so that you don't asphyxiate yourself, but that shouldn't be too hard to do in such a large space. :)

I love hydro but only if you have a good source of water to that space, and a good way to drain waste water, AND plenty of time to "tinker" with a hydro system as they take a little more "tending" than soil. :)
I would also get a 4x4 tent or a little smaller for doing all of your drying of buds. :)

Awww. I thought this thread was about hamburgers.

Latest posts

Back