Celtic Stone preservation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carty

Check out my big Black Oger
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Ever heard of it? Many have not, but, it truly is one of the best kept secrets in the pot world.

Created by Deadvet CS is a cross of Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal..

I passed along the last 20 seeds I had to my buddies Draig and Lady Zandra who are getting close to harvesting and sharing thousands of seeds.. which of course I'll get a nice
chunk of to share with my friends..

Celtic Stone had it's own site and quite the following in it's hay day. It tends to throw off 3 phenotypes, one being the infamous dd pheno.. (donkey dik)
the biggest yielding strain is probably the Christmas tree pheno and then there is the bush from heck, trimming nightmare beast of a plant..
CS xmas tree pheno.jpeg

CS dd pheno.jpeg

Pregnant
CS buddage all pregnant.jpeg

Within the next month give or take, we'll have about 10,000 of these seeds hitting the market.. many gifted away because the 3 of us doing this project loved this strain so much during it's hayday back in 2010..
Most of my friends will be receiving a 10pk of these awesome seeds to try.. some might even get some pollen if interested after trying her... of which I'll have a few vials...

Pollen drop..
Celtic Stone pollen drop.jpeg
CS Da Boys.jpeg
CS collecting pollen.jpeg
CS pollen for Carty.jpeg

Seeds are being put into seed pucks atm... I will only share these with my close friends.. especially since it has yet to have any comments on it..
Probably because you haven't researched it as of yet.. I mean seriously.. Sagarmatha's Stonehenge has Western Winds in it and is described as prolific harvests... these plants fail to represent the true plants due to being pregnant, the energy converts from bud production to seed productoin and self preservation...

These plants get huge, the high is incredible and well balanced and truly improves any strain you hit it with.

Seeds available very soon buddies... you know who you all are... hehe.

The plants are down, and they ran them an extra few weeks to avoid any white seeds like early buds showed.. now they are all nice n dark and ready to be plucked. Someone came up with a cool idea of
drying the weed beyond dry, crumbling it up into a bin, then using a vac with a screen, sucking up all the
dry flower while sifting out the seeds... not sure exact setup, but sounds so cool..

Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal.. the DC brings in the more balanced high, but she shows 3 distinct pheno's and one shows the elongated leafs more... she's our biotch we want for Sativa..

And I have the last 10pk of these that have made this all possible.. sent them 40 to go thru and boy did they get lucky and found all 3 types right off the bat.. it's nice working with 2 old friends who knew the plant even better then I did as they assisted in creating it early on, I came on later with Deadvet..

Keep ya updated...

Keep an eye out end of August for my Labor Day Packages... I'm making 15 of them with 8 strains in each envelope.. Celtic Stone will be one everyone gets. $20 it works out to like .30 a seed. I'm rich... hahahaha.
Nope, just covers supplies for shipping really. 4 strains everyone gets, 4 random. gonna be fun.

Your an old buddy, if all you want is some of the CS, pm me and I'll get a pack to ya ok... a little gift.
otherwise, stay tuned, I've already packed up 360 pucks for shipping out... me fingers hurt... ha

Keep an eye out end of August for my Labor Day Packages... I'm making 15 of them with 8 strains in each envelope.. Celtic Stone will be one everyone gets. $20 it works out to like .30 a seed. I'm rich... hahahaha.
Nope, just covers supplies for shipping really. 4 strains everyone gets, 4 random. gonna be fun.

Your an old buddy, if all you want is some of the CS, pm me and I'll get a pack to ya ok... a little gift.
otherwise, stay tuned, I've already packed up 360 pucks for shipping out... me fingers hurt... ha
Pm incoming.

Thanks. I read the whole thread over at OG. Getting me excited to pop these. The genetics sound like a time machine starting in the 70's to the early 2000's. lol Sounds bad a.ss

Thanks. I read the whole thread over at OG. Getting me excited to pop these. The genetics sound like a time machine starting in the 70's to the early 2000's. lol Sounds bad a.ss
And it's very cool to see someone get excited. Sagarmatha used to be the go to for breeders looking to add weight to anything they had. Genetics are true breed and I'd still swear by anything they have.. they have kept their standards up.. The Mom he chose from the Stonehenge was an incredible beast of a lady..
Your in for a treat, look for that peppery spaghetti sauce pheno bro...
Cannot wait to watch you run them myself... let me know if you need more.. I do have a lot left. Like to see you run enough to pheno hunt properly.. hehe.

Whenever you are trying to do this lmk if you have enough I know I have quite a few from you but I'll keep them in my safe spot for future grows thanks man

Latest posts

Back