Central Virginia outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again (Like flower said above) if you are able. Waiting until the 15 might be the difference between really decent and really devastating weed. I would maybe take the top half and leave the bottom to finish until you get back. In waiting, at least you would be around for the initial drying of it. Make sure it didn't dry too fast. Your call. It looks like your going to have some good stuff anyways. I will have to re-read through here as soon as my coffee runs through. What is your loupe saying for sure?
Get the coffee and the bowl fired up this AM.

What seed company and what is the smoke report on your early autoflowers like?
Smell/taste/buzz?
Great thread and good luck with what ever your decision is.

Again (Like flower said above) if you are able. Waiting until the 15 might be the difference between really decent and really devastating weed. I would maybe take the top half and leave the bottom to finish until you get back. In waiting, at least you would be around for the initial drying of it. Make sure it didn't dry too fast. Your call. It looks like your going to have some good stuff anyways. I will have to re-read through here as soon as my coffee runs through. What is your loupe saying for sure?
Get the coffee and the bowl fired up this AM.
B Monkey- thanks for the input. I'd love to wait until the middle of October...18 more days and see how it goes. Definitely don't want to jump the gun on harvest. I'm not seeing any true amber trichs yet. Some seem to be just a little pale / tan. I've grown this strain before - Girl Scout Cookie feminized from Grower's Choice, but from 10 seeds (half last year and half this) the plants have been sort of alarmingly diverse. This year, at least three different plant profiles...I'd say an early autoflower, a late autoflower, and this last photo. Point is, I'm not sure what to expect, even though in theory I've grown this strain before.

The runt autoflower was pretty mediocre. Maybe I cut it too early... My second plant is in the bag so to speak...Grove bag, that is, and has cured for a couple of weeks. I've sampled once; maybe I'll give it a good tasting tonight.

Day 150

Down she goes. Coulda gone a few more days, but roughly 10% amber trichs (doesn't really show up in the picture, but they're there), foggy as hell this morning, wet weather coming, heading out of town tomorrow for the week, so into the shed for drying seems the wise move.

The branches are pretty foxtail-y, which makes trimming even less fun than usual. Oh well. Smells really nice. Lemon and pine. Buds are loose and fluffy. Not sure if that's something I'm doing or if it's the strain, but seems typical of my GSC grows.

71814958360__0FC93C6B-7FC5-4FA5-A3EE-AC46DC734CC0.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg
IMG_7183.jpg
IMG_7191.jpg

Day 150

Down she goes. Coulda gone a few more days, but roughly 10% amber trichs (doesn't really show up in the picture, but they're there), foggy as hell this morning, wet weather coming, heading out of town tomorrow for the week, so into the shed for drying seems the wise move.

The branches are pretty foxtail-y, which makes trimming even less fun than usual. Oh well. Smells really nice. Lemon and pine. Buds are loose and fluffy. Not sure if that's something I'm doing or if it's the strain, but seems typical of my GSC grows.

View attachment 343054
View attachment 343052View attachment 343053View attachment 343051
Congratulations and enjoy your harvest. My two outside plants were cut down a couple days ago a bit early but did have some amber on both plants.

Yeah man - 'bout perfect for me. Not the dankest killer stuff, but tasty and makes me feel real good! Since I'm geeky, let's see if I can figure out how to post the lab report. Just under 16% THC. Plenty for a lightweight like me.

Attachments

• CoA.pdf
    265 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back