Ceres Seeds Purple Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crashbasket

Reaction score
Grew this over the summer/fall of 2009. I'm growing it again this year but it just flipped. I'll post some pics when it starts doin what it does.
:hubba:

1mzuk4t16yh2ys05y9u3.jpg

eb8bdexykdqxpu7hpkf.jpg

h9ljiim6c9vfozidh7s.jpg

mkbg0kgctys8tth10oos.jpg

pukuxn25z9ryts9vsjjq.jpg

Absolutely beautiful! For some reason, I though that Purple Kush was a clone only strain.....

They're soooo........purple:D Look very tasty

The Hemp Goddess said:
Absolutely beautiful! For some reason, I though that Purple Kush was a clone only strain.....

It's not very fussy. I grow in an organic soil mix and just feed teas to keep the microbials happy and when I want to tweak a nute or two. This time around, I've got two distinct phenotypes. One of them is expressing very differently from the others...more like a hashplant. It will be interesting to see how this finishes up.

I have never grown the feminized version. Out of 10 seeds, 2 didn't germ, one was destroyed by a magpie after it was transplanted as a seedling and moved outdoors after it had hardened off, 4 sexed female and 3 sexed male.
Here's another pic of one of the femmes in late flower.

Ceres 1.JPG

Very nice Purple Kush. She was beautiful. How did she smoke/taste?

Good luck with this year's growing.

starting to think i shoulda cropped my PK more, will have to post some harvest pics in a few months see where its at.

very pretty buds. reminds me of a grandaddy purple grow i seen.

It appears it is a strain called KUSH that happened to turn purple.

VERY VERY nice pics my friend.

dman1234 said:
It appears it is a strain called KUSH that happened to turn purple.

VERY VERY nice pics my friend.

I does like cool nights. It was getting down into the 50's at night when those pics were taken.

definitly going to be in my next order, was debating on if i should get some of those or not. these pictures made up my mind. nice job :)

Latest posts

Back