Ceres Seeds - White Indica & Northern Lights x Skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Hey all.

I am currently finishing off my autos (MI5) 4 weeks to go so am deciding what i want to grow next. I have a couple of free beans from Ceres Seeds - White Indica & Northern Lights x Skunk #1

Has anyone had any experience growing these strains? This is the 1st time i will be growing Reg strains and not autos so any advise would help.

Also for anyone grown any beans from ceres seeds, How stable are there strains?

Thanks all.

I am currently growing out the NL x Skunk #1. She is at 5 weeks and has started to show alternating nodes. I will probably be tossing her into bloom very soon and will try to keep you updated if you like.

My only other experience with Ceres seeds was with there Orange Bud, she was a very beautiful girl from start to almost finish. I tried to run her a week extra and she nannered on me.

I don't have any experience with Ceres seeds but I can tell you that growing regular photoperiod plants requires strong light discipline. Once they reach the level of maturity that is needed for flowering(which is typically around 6weeks) then you can put them in flowering whenever you are ready.

I'm sure you are wondering about how long to veg. That depends on the size of your grow-space and the amount of plants you want to grow in that space, and how big you want to let them get, and if you are growing from seed or clone. For starting out with seeds, you will need to let them get to maturity(6ish weeks) then its a matter of how big your space is. Given how long you have been here, you probably know all this, but.. Typically a photoperiod plant will double in size after you switch them over to flower, some a little more, some a little less.

If you decide to do any cloning down the line then you will be able to do things a little differently with clones than from seeds since you are not locked into the maturing period of seeded plants.

What I said above about light discipline means that once you switch the lights to 12 on/12 off, you will have to make absolutely sure to maintain darkness in the grow-space. And that gets more critical toward the end of the flowering period when they will be tempted to throw out nanners at the first sign of light stress.

Good luck with it, that cross sounds like it could be interesting. :)

Thanks warfish would be great if you could keep me updated. Pics would be nice as well if its not asking too much hehe.

Hushpuppy thanks for the input. Im good with knowledge of photoperiod plant just not experienced. Vegging was going to be a question but i should be ok with that. Just veg until i see alternating nodes and then throw them into 12/12. My tent is only 1mx1m so im going to put them in flower as soon as they are ready. I am using this as a learning grow so im ok if i mess around a little.
If all goes well until the switch i will prob take some clones for a little trial and error with them.

I will be starting a GJ and will let you know so i can get everyones advise along the way.

Hehe, I'm all excited to go Photoperiod lol. Its like my 1st grow all over again

Yeah buddy.....come on over and join us 12/12ers. You won't be sorry ya did.

Hehe i knew you would say that hammy. Feel guilty calling myself a Grower when I haven't grown 12/12. Love my autos and will still grow them but i want to see the comparison my self, These 2 strains interest me so thought why not.

Latest posts

Back